Green Day Dreams

Liam

7 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

@The Grohl I DID have a Billie dream after we talked. 😅  Not very extensive, but it I feel bad because I'm guessing you didn't get any visits from Dream Billie this time either. :(

But tbh most of my dream was me dating Celeste from Danganronpa. Billie was just an aside. I was trying to get her into GD. :lol:

Nope no Billie, no Kevin, no [REDACTED]. I have been listening to The Network and Green Day interviews before bed but nothing yet.

• Sad 1

I had a dream that I accidentally went into the Lushotology church cult class, where in the dark the movie on the wall was being played, similar to The Prophecy video. It had an eerie feeling, that somehow, in the bigger picture, Green Day somehow synchronizes with higher dimensions, and so does The Network, but from "other" (devil's? but it felt there was no good or bad, just two different perspectives) side, thus the synchronicities like Disease is Punishment, Money Money 2020, or wearing masks. 

Very strange dream.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I won't go into it because the details are irrelevant, but I want you all to know that I had a dream last night where Billie attempted to fight a polar bear. Mind you, they stand about 12 feet (just shy of 2 meters) tall on their hind legs. Miraculously, he came out of the situation with only a claw and a bite on his arm.

• Haha 4

On 12/28/2020 at 2:25 AM, jengd said:

I hope you had to help him with the bite, you know, clean it etc. ......

Unfortunately the dream didn't get that far. 😞

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just had the most messed-up Green Day dream and it is not appropriate to post here but if anyone is really curious you can message me. Still trying to process this LOL. 

Did someone die in it? Violently? That's happened for me before. :lol:

Had a dream that I was at a GD gig and me and the woman next to me were the only people up dancing as the rest of the crowd weren't fans of GD. At the end of the gig Billie asks for me and the woman next to me to be taken backstage and we meet the band. I woke up after the woman said how lovely Kevin was.

• Like 3

Kevin's been in at least three of my dreams. Jeff was in a two before he left. Not seeing much of Freese though.

Billie was in a couple of my dreams last night, but they were so jumbled and confusing that I couldn't remember the details. 😞

So I DID remember the dreams I had last night better this time! The first one had a lot of weird stuff going on in it, but I was ultimately searching for Billie because I had lost him. I finally found him and was so relieved that I was crying because I had missed him so much. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. My head was bowed to the side because I was crying, so it was up against Billie's chest and I could hear his heart beating.

The second dream was quite different. I won't go into details about it, but something happened and it made me feel weird about/afraid of Billie. He did nothing wrong and wasn't even really there, but the context of it was about him and it freaked me out a little. I'm still feeling a bit scared of him, even though I still think he's beautiful and amazing and I love him. It's a strange feeling to experience.

• Like 2

On 1/15/2021 at 1:16 AM, Slave To The Network said:

Did someone die in it? Violently? That's happened for me before. :lol:

No, no one died, it was just kinda, um, sexually freaky and it weirded me out a little. If you really truly want to hear about it message me LOL.

I know what you mean about people dying though. I never had any dreams like that about Green Day, but when I was in my teens and in college, I had a problem with frequent and really gruesome nightmares, and lately that seems to be happening again (maybe it's pandemic stress). 

Not a Green Day dream directly, but had a connection.

I recently started substitute teaching and now I am having teaching nightmares.  In this dream, after realizing I had lost both the lesson plans and the seating chart, I looked down and realized I was wearing my American Idiot t-shirt.  I realized that probably was not the most appropriate thing to be wearing when teaching elementary school.

Then the other night I had a dream that had nothing to do with Green Day, but I woke up with “Shoplifter” running through my head.  

14 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Oh! Nah, I'm good. 😅  I'll let you keep that to yourself.

Thanks! I wasn't really looking forward to explaining it LOL. I am still trying to un-weird-myself-out LOL.

10 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

Thanks! I wasn't really looking forward to explaining it LOL. I am still trying to un-weird-myself-out LOL.

I'm still trying to do the same with my dream too. Mine wasn't a sexual thing at all, but it still freaked me out. :S

4 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I'm still trying to do the same with my dream too. Mine wasn't a sexual thing at all, but it still freaked me out. :S

Should I ask about yours? 😶

Okay I had the weirdest fucking dream the other night.

I guess I was on Green Day’s tour bus with them and it was night, so they were asleep. I was next to Billie and my arm was over his chest. He was on his side and my hand was over the left side of his chest. I took my fingers and slid them between Billie’s ribs and was able to hook them under one and up through the space on the other side of that rib to keep myself in place because I was in an awkward position and was trying not to roll off the seat. I don’t know how I was even able to do this unless Billie’s ribcage was exposed, but it clearly was not and he was dressed as well, creating another barrier. Billie’s ribs were quite easy to feel through his shirt without pushing very hard, though. But it still didn’t make any sense how I was able to hook my fingers under and up through them. Maybe I had the power to phase through solid objects at will idk.

I essentially used Billie as one of those handle things above car doors that you hold onto when things get rough, but did it in the worst possible way. What the actual fuck?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I guess I was on Green Day’s tour bus with them and it was night, so they were asleep. I was next to Billie and my arm was over his chest. He was on his side and my hand was over the left side of his chest. I took my fingers and slid them between Billie’s ribs and was able to hook them under one and up through the space on the other side of that rib to keep myself in place because I was in an awkward position and was trying not to roll off the seat. I don’t know how I was even able to do this unless Billie’s ribcage was exposed, but it clearly was not and he was dressed as well, creating another barrier. Billie’s ribs were quite easy to feel through his shirt without pushing very hard, though. But it still didn’t make any sense how I was able to hook my fingers under and up through them. Maybe I had the power to phase through solid objects at will idk.

I essentially used Billie as one of those handle things above car doors that you hold onto when things get rough, but did it in the worst possible way. What the actual fuck?

Wow, I started reading this and was like, "This is all sweet and romantic," and then suddenly I was like what, "What the hell? This got really creepy really fast." 🤣

12 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

That’s some Freudian shit right there! :lol:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

My reaction: 🥰😧😱

That went from 0 to 100 real quick.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

My reaction: 🥰😧😱

That went from 0 to 100 real quick.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Started out nice, but then I was just like "Wooooooaah! Where the hell did that come from?!"

Although I have been watching a really gory show recently that is incredibly disgusting and graphic. 🤔 Perhaps that had some influence, even though there was nothing overtly nasty about the dream. Just an uncomfortable concept when you add real world logic to it.

11 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

That’s some Freudian shit right there! :lol:

How so? If it were Freudian, wouldn't I have dreamed about a *ahem* different part of him? :ninja: 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

How so? If it were Freudian, wouldn't I have dreamed about a *ahem* different part of him? :ninja: 

Not necessarily - Freud looked for sexual symbolism in everything, because he was a horny bastard, but I think the good point he had was about the two meanings of dreams. There’s this weird mindfuck of a story that you dreamt and the other hidden meaning which is eventually a lot more straightforward. What I think is that you reached inside him - while he’s unaware of your existence/you being there - for support. In the dream you did it literally, but figuratively it’s something a lot of people do.

• Like 1