Green Day Dreams

Liam

It took a while to be able to build up that kind of recall and it's not all the time, but it's really nice when I can do it! :D Do you keep a dream journal? That will help you remember your dreams better and if you repeatedly telll yourself to dream about Green Day on a regular basis before you go to sleep, that should increase their appearances in your dreams.

I used to, but I also used to have dreams that I could remember a lot more. I should probably do so again though, and that's a good idea to force my brain to dream about Green Day :P

• Like 1

I dreamnt the other I was on GDA and saw that Mike had posted that the rest of the whole tour dates would be posted at 12am EST and then 8pm GMT, idk why the times were messed up. I woke up feeling really excited :(

I remember my weirdest gd dream was that I gave birth to tre :ermm: i was in some random hospital and there was a German flag on the wall and the date was the same as Tre's birthday. I was like 15 at the time that's what made it even weirder :u

• Like 2

I've got a weird one! I had a dream that Billie had a daughter and he showed me her and I asked her, her name (I don't remember what it was) and then asked her if she gets upset when her dad leaves all the time. She was like 'Yeah I miss him a lot but that's okay' she was about 5 years old. Billie started tearing up. So sad but so weird because billie obv doesn't have a daughter...

Then it was like I was video taping Billie and amanda o.0 Like Billie was in his 20's talking to Amanda I never seen a picture of amy or know much about her but she looked like the kerplunk girl in my dream lol. But anyways they were talking and just the last thing I heard her say was "I'm not going on stage until I have another beer"

I don't know guys fucking weird right?

Edited by Strayheart1219

I used to, but I also used to have dreams that I could remember a lot more. I should probably do so again though, and that's a good idea to force my brain to dream about Green Day :P

Yeah! Force it! :creep:

• Like 1

It took a while to be able to build up that kind of recall and it's not all the time, but it's really nice when I can do it! :D Do you keep a dream journal? That will help you remember your dreams better and if you repeatedly telll yourself to dream about Green Day on a regular basis before you go to sleep, that should increase their appearances in your dreams.

There was a little bit about Tré. :ermm: You know I'm obsessed with Billie and he's always the main attraction in my Green Day dreams, so it's surprising he and Mike showed up at all really. I thought it was funny how he started running around the cactus patch though. Seems like he took his own advice and didn't jack off any of those cacti. :lol:

So you thought the last one was scary, huh? It kind of unnerved me too. Sort of eerie. :mellow: I haven't seen that movie. What's it about? - Oh wait never mind. I just looked it up... That's disgusting! :o

It really is, isn't it? :mellow: especially at the end when that "thing" she made was actually alive! -I found it somehow cute, she finally had her boyfriend! :lol:

It really is, isn't it? :mellow: especially at the end when that "thing" she made was actually alive! -I found it somehow cute, she finally had her boyfriend! :lol:

You find the strangest things to be cute or funny. :lol:

Sometimes I do too. Like Billie and that hamster.

:ninja:

You find the strangest things to be cute or funny. :lol:

Sometimes I do too. Like Billie and that hamster.

:ninja:

hahaha :lol: (yay! for Billie and the hamster <although that's only very funny! :lol: )

hahaha :lol: (yay! for Billie and the hamster <although that's only very funny! :lol: )

Right, I know! :D Well, I guess the hamster itself might have been cute, but the situation wasn't! :lol:

Right, I know! :D Well, I guess the hamster itself might have been cute, but the situation wasn't! :lol:

:lol: yeah!

(I hope you have more interesting GD-dreams soon :ninja: )

(I hope you have more interesting GD-dreams soon :ninja: )

I hope so too! :creep:

Billie was in one of my dreams last night just in passing, but it wasn't very significant. :(

I hope so too! :creep:

Billie was in one of my dreams last night just in passing, but it wasn't very significant. :sad:

You dream every single night about GD, or just very often?

You dream every single night about GD, or just very often?

Just very often. I used to dream about them very rarely, but ever since I started a dream journal and started using techniques to try to direct my dreams more, it happens more often. Sometimes they're just a very small part of it, like last night, and sometimes it centers around them like the ones I post here. I definitely have more dreams that include them than I post here. You guys only read the ones where they're the main subject.

Last week I dreamed that I was in a park and there was a Green Day concert but I had no ticket so I was outside while I heard Longview being played and suddenly all the light's turned off, and the managers said that the show will continue in 30 minutes, so I went to my house changed my clothes took my camera and then I WOKE UP!

I finally had one last night! :runaround: It was odd at first. I was walking around my hometown and there was some random shopping centre that I'd never seen before, so I went in. It cut to Billie coming over to me and a load of people and he asked us who wanted to see the backstage of American Idiot. So suddenly there was like this theatre inside the shopping centre. I instantly said yes, and he took me over and I remember internally freaking out. This backstage seemed so much more awesome than it would be in real life and Joey was there and Mike was in this sectioned off recording area playing bass (idk where Tre was). It was weird but kinda cool, and then after I'd been shown around I asked Billie if we could have a photo, and I finally got one :D I then went over to say hi to Mike and he was real friendly, and then the dream ended.

• Like 2

Last night I had such a vivid Green Day dream :lol: I was walking around my local shopping mall, when I saw Billie, Mike and Tre all wandering around, and they had about 3 girls trying to get a photo with them. The funny thing is, Billie looked like he did during some if the recording of the trilogy, with that blond hair and everything. Naturally, I ran up to try and get a photo, but for some reason I was only interested in Billie, and I didn't even care about the rest of the band. So Mike and Tre just left, and I got a photo with Billie, but he pulled a really stupid face and you couldn't even recognise him. So I asked if I could get another one and he promised that he would, but I couldn't remember how to get into the camera on my phone, so he just left. So I chased him through the shopping centre, harassing him for another photo, and he eventually agreed. Now I really wanted to be able to recognise him so I could brag about it on Facebook :lol: But yet again he stuffed up the photo. When my mum came and picked me up, I tried to show her the photo, but she didn't believe it was him, so I was shattered, and I never was able to upload that photo on Facebook.

• Like 1

Oh my god, haha once I had a dream that the band was in my room, and I couldn't find any Green Day posters, but I had a cat poster that I wanted them to sign, but Billie Joe wouldn't sign it, and I woke up with tears in my eyes, which made me laugh so much. Another time i was in a room eating spaghetti with Billie Joe. No conversations whatsoever, we just sat there staring at each other while eating spaghetti.

Oh god, hahahahahhah :lol:

I finally had one last night! :runaround: It was odd at first. I was walking around my hometown and there was some random shopping centre that I'd never seen before, so I went in. It cut to Billie coming over to me and a load of people and he asked us who wanted to see the backstage of American Idiot. So suddenly there was like this theatre inside the shopping centre. I instantly said yes, and he took me over and I remember internally freaking out. This backstage seemed so much more awesome than it would be in real life and Joey was there and Mike was in this sectioned off recording area playing bass (idk where Tre was). It was weird but kinda cool, and then after I'd been shown around I asked Billie if we could have a photo, and I finally got one :D I then went over to say hi to Mike and he was real friendly, and then the dream ended.

Yay! I'm so glad you finally got to have one! :hug:

Oh my god, haha once I had a dream that the band was in my room, and I couldn't find any Green Day posters, but I had a cat poster that I wanted them to sign, but Billie Joe wouldn't sign it, and I woke up with tears in my eyes, which made me laugh so much. Another time i was in a room eating spaghetti with Billie Joe. No conversations whatsoever, we just sat there staring at each other while eating spaghetti.

XDDDD hahahaha sounds awesome!

.... :mellow: ... I want a cat poster signed by Billie (at first I thought you meant you couldn't find any of your posters, but you found a poster that your cat hanged up :lol:

Haha :dance: me too! :hug:

I'm curious to know. Did you try telling yourself to dream about them before going to sleep like I suggested? Or was it a happy accident?

My dream last night was so scattered it's hard to even pick out the Green Day parts, but I'll try. One part was the Green Day trio sitting on a couch in an interview setting. Billie was drinking something, I don't know what except it wasn't alcohol, and Mike and Tré were listening to the interviewer's question. Billie had put down whatever he was drinking and answered first. I can't remember what he said exactly, but he called Mike "Carl". :ermm: I recall thinking "No! His name is Michael Ryan Pritchard, not Carl!"

That's all I've got for now...

I'm curious to know. Did you try telling yourself to dream about them before going to sleep like I suggested? Or was it a happy accident?

My dream last night was so scattered it's hard to even pick out the Green Day parts, but I'll try. One part was the Green Day trio sitting on a couch in an interview setting. Billie was drinking something, I don't know what except it wasn't alcohol, and Mike and Tré were listening to the interviewer's question. Billie had put down whatever he was drinking and answered first. I can't remember what he said exactly, but he called Mike "Carl". :ermm: I recall thinking "No! His name is Michael Ryan Pritchard, not Carl!"

Definately an accident that night, cause I was fairly tipsy. :lol: Although I think about/get even more emotional over them when I am, could have still had an effect...

• Like 1

Guest RedStrokes

Had a weird dream about Tre last night

Um anyway this is kind of sums it up.

My brother hooked up with tre and they got married. :D

To add on top of it in the dream tre told my brother that he was 15. :/

In real life my brother's straight though......

I think I need to stop eating before bed...

• Like 1

:lol: haha