Picture Request Thread

BeachBum

Thanks very much for the Tre pics! Not sure which one I'll use yet but some great ones there!

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Have a request!~ :) i want rare pics from Woodstock 1994 especially from the end ...

Hey, dude i posted a rare photo from Woodstock, here :D I think that it's the only one !

tumblr_memb962hzZ1qbj8apo1_500.jpg

Hey, dude i posted a rare photo from Woodstock, here :D I think that it's the only one !

tumblr_memb962hzZ1qbj8apo1_500.jpg

Thanks Thibaut that's a good one!

Are there any pictures of Billie holding a kitten (or cat)? That would be adorable!

I found this one; you can't see his face... but I don't remember if there's a better pic like that.

billie-kitty.jpg

hey guys my phone recently got stolen and i lost a picture of Billie Joe backstage at a concert, i believe it was taken by bob gruen, its black and white and Billie is holding a guitar, does somebody have it please?

Do you remember the year of the concert? I can't find a pic like that now

Are there any pictures of Billie holding a kitten (or cat)? That would be adorable!

Holding a puppy :) *the cat is in the washing machine* lol

2qvr3ac.jpg

I found this one; you can't see his face... but I don't remember if there's a better pic like that.

Oh my god! That is soooooo cute!! Thank you! :wub: :wub:

Holding a puppy :)

Thanks! That is really cute too! He seems to have the same expression holding the kitten and the puppy. :lol:

Do you remember the year of the concert? I can't find a pic like that now

i think it was 2009 hes holding an acoustic guitar

Does anyone have the biggest, best scans of lyrics from a lyric book/sheet (CD or vinyl) for any Green Day song? I'll take any that you can find, making a list of all the ones I want would be too long. I can scan 1000 Hours and Waiting myself, but any lyrics for any song would be great

Does anyone have the biggest, best scans of lyrics from a lyric book/sheet (CD or vinyl) for any Green Day song? I'll take any that you can find, making a list of all the ones I want would be too long. I can scan 1000 Hours and Waiting myself, but any lyrics for any song would be great

Can you see them if I put some links from facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=541557222540985&id=171374896225888&set=a.512213788808662.131076.171374896225888&refid=56&ref=stream

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=541994939163880&id=171374896225888&set=a.512213788808662.131076.171374896225888&refid=13&ref=stream

Thanks! And I like your avatar :)

Thanks Danny :D If you want to know, my avatar is from a french interview from 1998. But it's not on Youtube.

Thanks! Any Uno, Dos, Tre or Insomniac lyrics would be sweet cause I can't scan those from the big fold outs or the books. Thanks! I scanned the Slappy and Waiting inserts, both sides HQ, but photobucket won't upload them cause they're too big. So if anyone wants them, PM me :)

Hey, can you give me !TRE! writing like a !Tre! album Cover......?? Thanks For Before......

Hey, can you give me !TRE! writing like a !Tre! album Cover......?? Thanks For Before......

Here:

oFtpb.png

I think ...bjafan129 has asked for it... some months ago (?) omg if you read this bjafan129 I'm so sorry for not replying! :sorry::(

Does anyone have this pic? It looks recent and I have never ever seen it. It must be rare or something:

MTgZi.jpg

Don't just crop it from there please, I also know how to do that :lol:

Does anyone have this pic? It looks recent and I have never ever seen it. It must be rare or something:

Don't just crop it from there please, I also know how to do that :lol:

:)

5Uplh.png

I guess you didn't see the Q magazine issue about its 25th anniversary? The thread about it is here: http://www.greendaycommunity.org/topic/86109-green-day-featured-in-q-magazine-25th-anniversary-cover-2/

Archived