Singles from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre!

Fuzz

Okay. Then if a night club is a place where you go, drink and dance on the afternoon and night, then yeah, I go to night clubs.

I think you maybe thought I was talking about a strip club?

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the actual fuck!? And if there aren't discos in America what the hell do you do in Saturdays? Play chess?

Play video games, masturbate, and go to the movies.

I'm 16 so I can't legally drink til I'm 21, which I have no interest in drinking anyway. I don't like high school parties either because most of the people around there are either drunk as fuck or high as hell.

Or going to clubs, because I don't enjoy slutty broads I don't know grinding against me. (Yes I am a straight guy, but slutty girls don't interest me in the slightest).

Or ecstasy, which seems to be pretty big where I live, there's even a club called Ecstasy close to where I live.

I think you maybe thought I was talking about a strip club?

Or maybe a brothel.

And I don't like night clubs either. [/off-topic]

I thought night club was basically a strip club or something naughty like that.

I'm 16 so I can't legally drink til I'm 21, which I have no interest in drinking anyway. I don't like high school parties either because most of the people around there are either drunk as fuck or high as hell.

Or going to clubs, because I don't enjoy slutty broads I don't know grinding against me. (Yes I am a straight guy, but slutty girls don't interest me in the slightest).

Or ecstasy, which seems to be pretty big where I live, there's even a club called Ecstasy close to where I live.

I'm bi, but slutty girls don't attract me either. And I'm not a big fan os clubs, I prefer the street, but I wanted friends and to have friends I will have to do what they like too.

Now, I'm not gonna post more about this because this must be annoying and it's way too offtopic.

Will Let Yourself Go be a normal single or only a live one? And how is it considered a live single if it hasn't been released as a single? Or has it?

I come in to have a gawk and see is there any news about the single tomorrow and I see a bunch of spam that isn't even amusing. Sigh.

Or maybe a brothel.

And I don't like night clubs either. [/off-topic]

A brothel? How could that be considered a club? Lol it's more like a hotel.

I've seen Harold and Kumar.

And I think either Wow! That's Loud or Lady Cobra will be the first single off of !DOS! Probably Wow! That's Loud.

And Nightlife might be second or third.

A brothel? How could that be considered a club? Lol it's more like a hotel.

It's not a club. Danny said that he thought night clubs are places where you pick whores. WhatserJinx said that maybe this place where you pick whores are strip clubs. But I thought Danny was referring to brothels.

Nothing to do with clubs. Just trying to figure out what Danny was talking about.

So, going back to the topic.

"Kill The DJ" is the next downloadable single for those who ordered the box-set, according to the e-mail I received from greendaystore on August 15th. It'll be available tomorrow.

[speculation] So yeah, KTDJ will be an official single while Stay The Night will be just a release, like LYG. I hope we get the studio version, though.

It's not a club. Danny said that he thought night clubs are places where you pick whores. WhatserJinx said that maybe this place where you pick whores are strip clubs. But I thought Danny was referring to brothels.

Nothing to do with clubs. Just trying to figure out what Danny was talking about.

So, going back to the topic.

"Kill The DJ" is the next downloadable single for those who ordered the box-set, according to the e-mail I received from greendaystore on August 15th. It'll be available tomorrow.

[speculation] So yeah, KTDJ will be an official single while Stay The Night will be just a release, like LYG. I hope we get the studio version, though.

When will Stay The Night be coming out? I'm pretty sure the single/release coming out in October will be from !DOS!.

When will Stay The Night be coming out? I'm pretty sure the single/release coming out in October will be from !DOS!.

I don't know. The e-mail I received said that the third single availabe to download (for those who pre-ordered the box-set) is scheduled to be release on 10/4, but it could change. And probably will. I don't think it will be Stay the Night, though. I think will be the next official single, from Dos!

If Stay The Night be in fact released, I assume it will be on a surprise date, like LYG was.

I can't say I'm surprised by this, but it's still a bit disappointing. I was really hoping that Stay the Night would be the official radio single... but considering they did the DJ music video, I don't know why I even bothered hoping that.

Now it would make absolutely the most sense for them to do Kill the DJ at the VMAs... the question is, do they sing the fucks version? I know the VMAs are always really inappropriate/raunchy anyway, but I'm not familiar with how they deal with excessive cursing... and that'd be a lot of bleeps.

It would SUCK if they sang the clean version. (Not to mention cause an outright revolution in the "Clean Uno" thread) I wouldn't judge them for it, but I'd be disappointed in terms of entertainment.

Still hoping they'll play Stay the Night, but it wouldn't make sense from a marketing perspective if they didn't premiere their brand new single at the VMAs.

Yeah, I really like KTDJ and think it'd be nice if they played at VMAs. But I don't want them to play the radio edit, but playing the original version would be annoying with all the bleeping (or muting). =/

I foresee more censorship rage coming after the VMAs. :lol:

Digital Single #2 is "available for download" but it downloads "Oh Love" :(

Same here and only one download available for me now! Fuck!

This is stupid why it download OH LOVE?

Someone Reply telling us when the download is ready!!!

Just FYI, you're going to turn out exactly like me...because I had those exact thoughts when I was 16. So hit me up if you want to know what your life is going to be like. HA!

Just FYI, you're going to turn out exactly like me...because I had those exact thoughts when I was 16. So hit me up if you want to know what your life is going to be like. HA!

You're a millionaire married to a super hot wife right? :P

i think the single download at 9th Oct will be STN, to support the release of UNO afterwards

i think the single download at 9th Oct will be STN, to support the release of UNO afterwards

I Hope STN is a single... such a great song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived