Singles from ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre!

Fuzz

My picks (complete guesses)

Uno:

Oh Love

Kill the DJ

Stay the Night

Carpe Diem (or maybe one we haven't heard)

Dos:

Drama Queen

Amy

NightLife

Wild One

Tre:

99 Revolutions

Missing You

Stray Heart

Little Boy named train

I hope you're wrong about DOS, because i want to see Fuck Time as Single on DOS

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My picks (complete guesses)

Uno:

Oh Love

Kill the DJ

Stay the Night

Carpe Diem (or maybe one we haven't heard)

Dos:

Drama Queen

Amy

NightLife

Wild One

Tre:

99 Revolutions

Missing You

Stray Heart

Little Boy named train

could everyone just stop to guess the singles? we don´t know all the songs now, so why are you picking these?

I hope you're wrong about DOS, because i want to see Fuck Time as Single on DOS

I think you now that it wont probably happen...

The record label decides which songs will be singles, they want to get as many radio plays as they can get (i.e Oh Love and Kill The DJ) so i dont think Fuck Time will be a single... (even though its one of the songs that I am most looking forward to)

Actually I'm pretty sure that there won't be 4 single releases per album. Or has this been confirmed already?

could everyone just stop to guess the singles? we don´t know all the songs now, so why are you picking these?

Could you please stop complaining? 3/4 of your posts contain your moaning around. Get over it.

Actually I'm pretty sure that there won't be 4 single releases per album. Or has this been confirmed already?

Could you please stop complaining? 3/4 of your posts contain your moaning around. Get over it.

Dori's right. You cant guess singles that are songs you havent even heard. And some people have different tastes, so the songs you like and might want to be a single, could be a song that most people dont like. Let's just play it cool until we get confirmation

Like someone said earlier, there's difference between release and single release. I think there's no way they're gonna release four singles for Mtv/radio play per album. That's just too much. Sure they can release official live videos like they did with Let Yourself Go, but that's not single. Like it's been said in Rolling Stone article, there's gonna be a lot of online releases via YouTube and stuff, like LYG-video for an example.

Like someone said earlier, there's difference between release and single release. I think there's no way they're gonna release four singles for Mtv/radio play per album. That's just too much. Sure they can release official live videos like they did with Let Yourself Go, but that's not single. Like it's been said in Rolling Stone article, there's gonna be a lot of online releases via YouTube and stuff, like LYG-video for an example.

It was me. And I'm happy to see that someone else knows the difference.

Well, after the trilogy it will definitley be time for Greatest Hits 2.....

I didn'¡t even knows they had a Greatest Hits 1...

I didn'¡t even knows they had a Greatest Hits 1...

:facepalm: International Superhits ring a bell?

:facepalm: International Superhits ring a bell?

Does that count? I actually didn't think of that as a Greatest Hits. A GH sounds more like that a band releases when they're finished.

Does that count? I actually didn't think of that as a Greatest Hits. A GH sounds more like that a band releases when they're finished.

What? Of course it counts. International Superhits is their CD of greatest hits up through 2001. Greatest Hits collections don't just come out at the end of a band's career. Lots of artists release greatest hits compilations, but then continue releasing music after that (such as Green Day, No Doubt, Eminem, etc). When they are done, I'm sure there will be another Greatest Hits compilation, but International Superhits does the job for that first chapter of Green Day's career quite nicely.

Plus, what else would you call International Superhits? It's not a studio album or a rarities collection or anything else. It comprises their singles (and some new songs).

I figured the one after that (listed as October 6th, I believe) would be Dos' first single. It'd get a little messy if they start releasing singles from a different album before the first one is even out. So hopefully Stay the Night is our September single!

Considering this is basically an unprecedented format, I don't think there is really a formula for release. I'm sure the marketing team knows what they are doing... or at least thinks they do. I'm excited to get a single in my inbox... Kill the DJ or not. Though it would be even more exciting if ti isn't Kill The DJ.

Well, considering that was released when Green Day broke up for a little bit...

I wouldn't want Amy released as a single. It's too slow for radio. It works as an album closer, but it shouldn't be a single.

I'd guess that Wow! That's Loud might be the lead single from !DOS! with Nightlife being the second one.

First one from !TRE! will probably be either 99 Revolutions or Stray Heart.

Why is everyone talking like they fucking listen the whole 3 albums.

Have you ever heard Amy final track? Fuck time final one? They can change on the studio albums so stop talking like you freaking listen to the whole thing already. Those crappy club recordings doesn't say anything about the quality of the final tracks yet. Kill the DJ was much slower than the live club version -

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, Sauser. I'm like, why is everyone speculating like they've heard everything? If we had actually heard the way hte band intended, then the albums might as well already be out, and we woudlnt' still be waiting... They're great live, but those songs were performed well before being recorded and finalized... And it seems to me everyone has heard all of them already...

That song is really great. Like, really fucking good. I hope they keep the "woah oh" at 1:13 in the studio version. It does suffer from the lazy chorus problem but it doesn't sound bad at all.

I don't mind simple choruses but you can have a simple chorus without just repeating the title a billion times.

I don't mind simple choruses but you can have a simple chorus without just repeating the title a billion times.

True, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Just simple rock music, which is kinda cool. I understand some people not digging it, totally, but I'm kind of getting into it.

Archived