Green Day Random News

Fuzz

GD are on the cover of Electronic Musician. Not sure if anyone knew...

I didn't know that. Do you have a picture of it? Thanks for changing the subject! I think this thread needed that.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know that. Do you have a picture of it? Thanks for changing the subject! I think this thread needed that.

Here's the cover

imageCAEXKF1U.jpg

I don't have any scans of the article because I didn't buy it..no extra money :( but it was about 3 or four pages.

Oh and the latest issue of Big Cheese features a poster of the UNO cover if anyone is interested :)

Cool! Thanks for posting. It seems like all the magazines are using a lot of the same photoshoot pictures.

There are a bunch of channels on YouTube that have popped up with links to downloads for Dos and Tre. I don't know if they're legitimate or not. I emailed the GDA guys to check it out but I'm to cautious to try to download it myself.

Guest DisapppearingBoy

There are a bunch of channels on YouTube that have popped up with links to downloads for Dos and Tre. I don't know if they're legitimate or not. I emailed the GDA guys to check it out but I'm to cautious to try to download it myself.

If u go to that link it shows it was leaked on sep 25. Can u believe that? So to make it simpler there are sites like it leaked, has it leaked.. Just follow those sites or wait until the release of the album.

If u go to that link it shows it was leaked on sep 25. Can u believe that? So to make it simpler there are sites like it leaked, has it leaked.. Just follow those sites or wait until the release of the album.

It's possible that it could have leaked that soon. Some times press copies are released on accident, international releases, etc.

Iheart didnt cut GD's set hell even Billie said 30 mins in the interview with Kennedy before the show...

I didn't get to see the Kennedy interview where he says how long the set will be. I only saw the one about the most unpunk thing they have done. Can I have the link to the one where he says the time given for their set?

Also, I was just going off of the set times given by iHeart radio to see how long their set would have been without the delay. According the the set times, they would have gone on at 11:05pm and played until Rihanna's set started at 11:50pm.

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=272588

I'm spoiler-ing this because the iHeart topic needs to die on this thread at some point, but I just really wanted the link to that interview. :pinch:

Glad to see some more magazine articles/covers with Green Day. Sucks they are postponing some shows (the Cleveland one included :cry: ) but at least we get Tre! early.

Warner Music Group struck a deal with Google to offer their music through the Google Play store. Obviously this includes Green Day. So this is good news for Android enthusiasts or people who just don't like dealing with iTunes.

EDIT: And it's already up there. Except for Kerplunk. That's weird.

Polish band called Offensywa made a cover of Bascet Case last night. I didn't recorded cos I was in pogo, but I know some people were recording it, so as soon as someone publish it, I'll put it here.

All Time Low made a cover of American Idiot (starts at 3:05)

Sweet! I'm going to see them live in less than two weeks...hope they cover it then!

Just came home from tonight's Gaslight Antem show. Brian Fallon started talking about Green Day. Can't exactly remember what he said, but something like:

"We're not Green Day, I don't do drugs like Billie Joe. Please film this and put it on youtube he might fight me. Nah jut kidding, I love Billie Joe. I've been buying their records since I was a kid."

Then he played the first chords to When I Come Around and said that he didn't know the words to it. After their next song he said that American Idiot was a great album and played the first chords to American Idiot.

I hope someone puts this on youtube, I got so happy when Brian started talking about Green Day, made me like him even more

Iheart didnt cut GD's set hell even Billie said 30 mins in the interview with Kennedy before the show...

Can you point out where Billie said 30 mins..I re-watched the interview and I didn't see it..o__0

Just came home from tonight's Gaslight Antem show. Brian Fallon started talking about Green Day. Can't exactly remember what he said, but something like:

"We're not Green Day, I don't do drugs like Billie Joe. Please film this and put it on youtube he might fight me. Nah jut kidding, I love Billie Joe. I've been buying their records since I was a kid."

Then he played the first chords to When I Come Around and said that he didn't know the words to it. After their next song he said that American Idiot was a great album and played the first chords to American Idiot.

I hope someone puts this on youtube, I got so happy when Brian started talking about Green Day, made me like him even more

Buying their records since he was a kid and yet he doesn't know the words to When I Come Around...

...not a true fan.

ahhh..now I heard it..thanks..hadn't heard the uncut version of that interview xD

Not a prob

I'm new around here (to the forum, not Green Day) and I usually just look here for informational purposes, but there is something that has been bothering me since Billie Joe's wonderfully enthusiastic rant at iHeart and the last page of comments brought it back to the front of my mind. Why does everyone assume that Billie thought their set was being cut short? To me, it seemed he was just pissed off at having a time limit in general, not that they were being short changed. Nowhere in his monologue did he say that he was being cut short, just cut off. Anyway, probably an unimportant issue at this stage of the game, but it's just something that eats at my brain.

I think he just used to doing longet shows or being able to play ovet alotted time (ie reading) i could be wrong tho

I'm new around here (to the forum, not Green Day) and I usually just look here for informational purposes, but there is something that has been bothering me since Billie Joe's wonderfully enthusiastic rant at iHeart and the last page of comments brought it back to the front of my mind. Why does everyone assume that Billie thought their set was being cut short? To me, it seemed he was just pissed off at having a time limit in general, not that they were being short changed. Nowhere in his monologue did he say that he was being cut short, just cut off. Anyway, probably an unimportant issue at this stage of the game, but it's just something that eats at my brain.

you make really good points. I think people assumed he was cut off because the show was running a bit late. Also many people were looking for a way to justify Billies rant by imagining him being wronged in some way and the onstage antics were a way of sticking it to the man or something. he wasnt... he just had a really bad night

Is anyone else going to be watching MTV tomorrow specifically to see the video for The Forgotten?

EDIT: I guess I should say today (Tuesday). I didn't realize what time it was here.

Is anyone else going to be watching MTV tomorrow specifically to see the video for The Forgotten?

EDIT: I guess I should say today (Tuesday). I didn't realize what time it was here.

What time is it supposed to air?

i wont watch it..sure it will be awesome to see if our boys are in the video too..but i want to keep tré fresh..and the wait will be much easier now since we will get tré one month earlier now

i wont watch it..sure it will be awesome to see if our boys are in the video too..but i want to keep tré fresh..and the wait will be much easier now since we will get tré one month earlier now

same here :D

Archived