Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: I saw that it said that in the back of last week's issue but I didn't think it'd be a long article. Damn Kerrang making me buy their shitty magazine each week.

But yeah, I'll probably be able to buy and share it tomorrow. :)

Damn Kerrang making me buy their shitty magazine each week.

I know :lol: I usually read the magazine at the newsagent, I don't want to spend 4.70 euros every week for this (unless there's an interesting interview/article) :angry

:rolleyes: I saw that it said that in the back of last week's issue but I didn't think it'd be a long article. Damn Kerrang making me buy their shitty magazine each week.

But yeah, I'll probably be able to buy and share it tomorrow. :)

when i was in london i bought two issues of the magazine just because there was gd in it. :D

when i was in london i bought two issues of the magazine just because there was gd in it. :D

One to save and one to drool on? ;)

Just went to check my email and was happily surprised to see Billie Joe & Mike flash by on this kindle ad. It's the little things. :)

Cute!

I have seen this video of the behind-the-scenes during the Nylon Guys Photoshoot. They answer some questions :lol:

I had fox on in the background and they had a commercial for all the new shows and Let Yourself Go was playing for the promo! Just made my day! :happy:

I have seen this video of the behind-the-scenes during the Nylon Guys Photoshoot. They answer some questions :lol:

thanks for posting

EDIT: Tré is so awesome :D:lol:

Wow New Kerrang! :woot: with BJ on the cover :woot: and new tiny pic of Mike :woot: but where the fuck is Tré y'all??? :angry

Love K! for loving Green Day so much that they include them on most of their new editions now :happy: although it's a mix of love and bad intentions :ninja::P

Cute. Thanks for sharing!

Oh shit Kerrang really??? I just saw that amazing cover with Billie...I totally want now. Does anyone know when it should arrive in the States?

ESPN NFL Primetime just did a recap of the football week to the entire song of "Let Yourself Go".

It was fucking sweet. Definitely a good sports montage song.

They did the same thing at the NASCAR race on Saturday Night on ABC. They also used Oh Love. Seems they've put them in their bulk of songs they use when going to / from ad breaks which has previously included Basket Case, Minority and When I come around

Well, they are probably using Rob's interview from The Rolling Stone where he said Billie Joe might not be around until Christmas.

They're basing that off that article with rob cavallo, nothing new

Beat me to it xD

Ahh..can't read French:/ is this a reputable source?:0

The article is basically restating what Rob Cavallo said in the Rolling Stone interview. Except.. it states for fact he won't be "out of rehab" (although who ever said he was in a rehab facility... won't get in to that again anyway lol) until after Christmas. Which, of course, is not exactly what Rob said.

The article is basically restating what Rob Cavallo said in the Rolling Stone interview. Except.. it states for fact he won't be "out of rehab" (although who ever said he was in a rehab facility... won't get in to that again anyway lol) until after Christmas. Which, of course, is not exactly what Rob said.

Oh okay. So basically no new news yet..

Translation for the persons that don't speak French !

The manager of the label of Green Day, Rob Cavallo has spoken about Billie's health, the singer of the group, in the Rolling Stone Magazine.

"He's been take care of for some time, he needs to get detoxified. I can already tell you that we won't see him until the period of Christmas".

The band has cancelled the show at the Voodoo Arts and Music in the New Orleans that was planned at the end of the month. They will be replaced by Metallica.

Anyone seen the DOS Trailer on the Idiot Club? :woot: Omg, that opening song is so fucking rad!! I can't wait for Dos! Just three more weeks now :runaround:

edit: oops, just saw the thread for it.

Archived