Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not know if someone has already post this.

This is the cover of an Italian magazine of

September. If you want, i have even those of

July and August always with green day. Let me

know

ippesw.jpg

This has probably been posted somewhere around here already, but yeah there's a poster for Emirates in Kerrang this week :)

a3f5afbc099411e28dfa22000a1cbb1d_7.jpg

There's also a tiny (less than half a page) article about Cigarettes & Valentines. I wouldn't say it's worth the £2.20 unless you collect all magazines with GD in.

This isn't really news but i didn't know where to put it, i was just watching Green Day vids on You tube and stumbled across this, i thought it was fucking awesome, its a Minority cover, but its no ordiary cover. check it out!

Sorry if its been seen before but i hadn't seen it.

i thought it was worth sharing :)

Matt Sorum "critisised" Billie Joe the other day on twitter. He's since kind of clarified his comments

Don't get me wrong I love Billie Just was bummed he apologized I liked the rant that's all. Reminded me of the Ol Days When music was a Lil more dangerous. To bad the business is all a monopoly and run by the man, and you have to answer his command , it's all politics. I like opinions on my profile not name calling , I never slagged Billie I just had an opinion of the situation. An observation if you will.

Backstage interview at iHeart festival: http://www.987fm.com...rticle=10440571

It's weird... :mellow:

I didn't understand a word because of this fucking background-music... :(

This isn't really news but i didn't know where to put it, i was just watching Green Day vids on You tube and stumbled across this, i thought it was fucking awesome, its a Minority cover, but its no ordiary cover. check it out!

Sorry if its been seen before but i hadn't seen it.

i thought it was worth sharing :)

cool cover but the people are looking a little bit bored.

Billie Joe Armstrong And The Death Of Punk

The collective bullhorn known as the internet let out a sigh of exasperation at the news that Armstrong, through his publicist, had apologized for the aforementioned tantrum. Apologizing is, of course, a cardinal sin within the subculture currently known as ‘punk.’ The accepted notion that Green Day is a ‘punk’ band leads the opinion of the day toward Armstrong being some kind of jerk sellout for saying sorry and going to get treatment.

hopefully Billie Joe Armstrong can find some peace away from the grinding, ponderous machine that put his face on lunch boxes and Valentine’s Day cards. If you want your former hero to rebel, just let him be normal.

READ MORE:

http://thoughtcatalo...-death-of-punk/

Wow Billie you are creepy when you are fucked up

Even his body language makes me uncomfortable

Wow! What the hell? Was she sitting on Billie's lap? Plus you're right. He was being pretty creepy. :mellow:

Edit: Yet I was still turned on by him. Ha ha! He's just that good.

Wow! What the hell? Was she sitting on Billie's lap? Plus you're right. He was being pretty creepy. :mellow:

Edit: Yet I was still turned on by him. Ha ha! He's just that good.

Did you see him do that pouty lips look? :lol: He's such a Jagger.

Did you see him do that pouty lips look? :lol: He's such a Jagger.

Yes! :D And his singsong voice at the beginning! He's so weird, but that's part of why I love him.

Archived