Green Day Random News

Fuzz

I'm sure none of you need it, but I was impressed with this video (apart from the bit about awesome as fuck)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure none of you need it, but I was impressed with this video (apart from the bit about awesome as fuck)

youtube.com/watch?v=jOD0e6gHVuU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Nice video, thanks.

Sooo many google alerts, "Green Day frontman has onstage meltdown.", "Justin Beiber blasted by Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong.", "Green Day trash Justin Beiber and guitars." Now this whole thing has just turned into a Justin Beiber epidemic haha

For those of you in the UK, there was a short interview with Green Day on E4 just now, should be on E4+1 at about 2.20 if anyone would like to watch. Unfortunately you'll have to sit through Dappy first though

Sooo many google alerts, "Green Day frontman has onstage meltdown.", "Justin Beiber blasted by Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong.", "Green Day trash Justin Beiber and guitars." Now this whole thing has just turned into a Justin Beiber epidemic haha

haha "Green Day trash Justin Bieber and guitars" that one made me laugh :lol:

There's a teeny review of Uno in the Sunday Telegraph this morning. They gave it 3/5 stars. I don't normally read that paper, my Granda buys it on a Sunday :P

The NFL just used "Troublemaker" from UNO in its promo of the Titans/Lions game...random, but cool!

Only 2 trilogy tees?

For now yes. There's some more tees you can buy at their shows if you go to one. I bet there's gonna be more soon, and also remember that this is just Hot Topic and some more might appear in other stores too. ;)

Only the trilogy ones are new. The others are just being brought back.

Only 2 trilogy tees?

I'm sure we will have more when the other albums come out, this is only hot topic.

Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong is headed to treatment for substance abuse.

Sunday's announcement by the band's rep comes after the rock frontman had a meltdown onstage at the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas. In a clip that has gone viral, Armstrong profanely complained that the band's time was being cut short, then smashed his guitar.

In a statement to The Associated Press, the band apologized for the incident and said their set was not cut short by Clear Channel, the host of the two-day festival.

The Grammy winning band also is canceling some of its promotional appearances. It is due to release the album "Uno" on Tuesday.

http://bigstory.ap.o...rs/rjagodzinski

ummmmmmm???

w h a t

is this true?

Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong is headed to treatment for substance abuse.

Sunday's announcement by the band's rep comes after the rock frontman had a meltdown onstage at the iHeart Radio Music Festival in Las Vegas. In a clip that has gone viral, Armstrong profanely complained that the band's time was being cut short, then smashed his guitar.

In a statement to The Associated Press, the band apologized for the incident and said their set was not cut short by Clear Channel, the host of the two-day festival.

The Grammy winning band also is canceling some of its promotional appearances. It is due to release the album "Uno" on Tuesday.

http://bigstory.ap.o...rs/rjagodzinski

ummmmmmm???

Sooo... someone likes to gossip! :mellow:

can someone post pictures? the links aren't working for me...

I tried getting the pictures directly off the site, but I'll try again :P gimme like 10 minutes!

A picture of an apparent set list Soundwave Australia announcement part 2, a picture was just posted over on the Idiot club. I'm currently at work and on my mobile so I can't upload a photo.. If this is true I'm in a frantic panic cause the Soundwave tickets are sold out, which would be unfair to us GD

A picture of an apparent set list Soundwave Australia announcement part 2, a picture was just posted over on the Idiot club. I'm currently at work and on my mobile so I can't upload a photo.. If this is true I'm in a frantic panic cause the Soundwave tickets are sold out, which would be unfair to us GD

Nope its not real

Soundwave made their 3rd and final announcement on Friday, no Green Day

Brian's Untitled Radio Program on Facebook posted this:

Tomorrow's show is a sort of / kind of dedication to Billie Joe Armstrong. Remember to tune in at 3PM Eastern on wxou.org

Archived