Green Day Random News

Fuzz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Green Day Tickets and Resident Rock Stars

April 3rd, 2013 by Diana

I just sent out an e-newsletter with the exciting announcement of an early Out of the Box auction item available for bidding right now – four exclusive tickets to the April 16th Green Day show in Berkeley, CA plus VIP after-show passes with a meet and greet with band members!

Big, big thanks to Adrienne and Billie Joe Armstrong for this awesome donation to kick off the auction, which is just a month away! AND for the awesome donation of a guitar signed by Green Day band members, which is featured in our online auction. Bidding for that and all other online items opens May 4th- mark your calendars! And buy your tickets for the Seattle gala today.

http://www.chimpsanctuarynw.org/blog/2013/04/green-day-tickets-and-resident-rock-stars/

Same thing except someone said he bought a baby's size.

I was actually thinking of something more like this:

romper250.jpg

haha that picture is hilarious! Yeah he bought a baby onesie...you can actually see the woman in the shop lifting one down for him in the picture posted on the previous page (the whole top row of are baby onesies but with band logos etc on them)...the shop posted it on their FB page that that was what he bought as well as Tre's green hair dye (happy days for that one!).

There's an article about GD in the new issue of this Italian free magazine (Onstage)

gd2013.png

Baically they talk about GD's latest events (rehab, concerts cancelled, the RS interview) and it says that Italian fan have had bad luck in the last 3 years and that they hope that, after two gigs cancelled, this time all will go well with the concerts (I hope that too :pinch: )

http://www.onstageweb.com/magazine/onstage-magazine-aprile-2013/

I was just listening to a recording of "Stuck With Me" from Chile 2010, and Billie Joe yelled "UNO, DOS, TRES, CUATRO" during it. I'm sure it's just a coincidence, but what if he already had he trilogy thing in mind then? 0.o That'd be pretty awesome.

Another tournament: Vote Now for the Greatest Pop-Punk Band Going!

http://popdust.com/tournaments/tournament-vote-greatest-pop-punk-band-paramore-fall-out-boy/

greenday.png

Voted. :happy:

Why: The granddaddies of modern pop-punk, Green Day isn’t ready to cede the spotlight yet; they released three albums in 2012 and are on tour after a Billie Joe Armstrong's rehab stint.

I cringed because they wrote "granddaddies" and because they mention BJ's rehab again.

Granddaddies :rolleyes:pretty hot granddaddies if you ask me

Voted. :happy:

I like how the layout on the punk pop tournament is wayyyy better than the one on MTV

Who the hell is voting on this? Paramore beating Jimmy Eat World (by 96%?!) and Blink 182 losing to fucking All Time Low?

at least Green Day is beating Story of the Year...I'm from St. Louis and hands down Green Day is better! Is Story of the Year even really a Pop Punk band???

Who the hell is voting on this? Paramore beating Jimmy Eat World (by 96%?!) and Blink 182 losing to fucking All Time Low?

I brought up Fall Out Boy by 2% and also gave about 250-300 votes to Green Day because I had nothing better to do

Larry Livermore on ask.fm:
What did you think of John Kiffmeyer? Everyone says he was an asshole, but he couldn'tve been too bad if Billie and Mike were able to put up with him for 3 years
He was a very interesting guy with strongly held opinions and values.

WMMR Radio playing nothing but Green Day now after the concert in Phladelphia.

http://www.wmmr.com/listen-live/

chëy ‏@cheyelizabethh 51s

I love WMMR right now... Playing nothing but Green Day

Yeah, my dad said they had a Green Day marathon. I wonder how long it lasted

What did you think of John Kiffmeyer? Everyone says he was an asshole, but he couldn'tve been too bad if Billie and Mike were able to put up with him for 3 years

I asked that lol.

He was ugly

He was ugly

:lol: That's why he left. He couldn't compete with Billie's hotness ;)

Just went to John's wikipedia page. It said he was born in "a concentration camp in Germany". I removed it :lol:

Did anyone notice that Billie says "Stop When The Red Lights Flash" in their cover of That's All Right Mama? Does that mean that SWTRLF or Oh Love have been around THAT long? (Or at least the ideas) ^^

I wonder if that's a polite way of saying he was a stubborn butt xD

I wonder if that's a polite way of saying he was a stubborn butt xD

Probably :lol:

Archived