Green Day Random News

Fuzz

So they are in AZ already! Fender has headquaters in AZ

They are!

And I'm gonna quote greenday.com: "Mike Dirnt visited Fender headquarters today for a photo shoot in Scottsdale, AZ." There is also another wonderful nice picture above this quote!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this isn't news, but I really want one of those shirts with the X's on the back. They look so rad.

Anyone see this short snippet from the NME interview?

http://www.nme.com/news/green-day/69177

Yes!

You can have a snippet a little big longer here

http://www.nme.com/blog/index.php?blog=8&title=nme_reading_aamp_leeds_preview_special_i&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

It's not very clear (that's the logical thing!) but it's a good thing waiting for the magazine to be out.

Anyone near the University of Northern Iowa, apparently there is an Apparently there is an Applebees there and they are having Green Day karoke tonight.

UNI PRSSA
@UNI_PRSSA

Come out to Applebee's tonight to enjoy the musical stylings of Green Day karaoke! Sign-up at 9:30 contest starts at 10!

Anyone near the University of Northern Iowa, apparently there is an Apparently there is an Applebees there and they are having Green Day karoke tonight.

UNI PRSSA

@UNI_PRSSA

Come out to Applebee's tonight to enjoy the musical stylings of Green Day karaoke! Sign-up at 9:30 contest starts at 10!

That sounds so cool! I wish that was going on where I live...though I would probably chicken out anyway lol

Ok so I haven't actually read the original "stupid article" but it must be said the quotes used in this article make it seem as though it was fairly lame. There are a million better and more logical examples a half decent err well frankly twelve year old Green Day fan could give as to how Green Day never "sold out" certainly no more than say The Sex Pistols, The Ramones or The Clash. The quotes in that article made me squirm...then again I also thought who gives a fuck? Really? This guy obviously just hates Green Day. It doesn't matter if the worlds greatest orator took the stage and argued for them...he would dismiss them because like he said...they are middle aged and wear eyeliner ooooh theres a freakin argument folks. Face it...Green Day some people love them, some hate them. There is NO reason behind most of it.

I think I saw a snippet of this article on GDA frontpage and I do agree with the quote that said Green Day never sold out, people just never got comfortable with their success. That's how I've always felt like that about the band.

Green Day finally played X Kid and Brutal Love live last night, and Mike's backing vocals are fucking gorgeous live.

Lame shirt...I would get it if I found it for super cheap :P

The Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong will write new songs for Yale Repertory Theater’s production of “These Paper Bullets,” a rock ‘n’roll updating of “Much Ado About Nothing” that will have its world premiere next March, the theater announced on Thursday.

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/14/billie-joe-armstrong-to-write-songs-for-yale-repertory-theater-show/

Archived