¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I finally found my email with the tracking number. It says it is here in Oakland and is to be delivered tomorrow.

On another note, I am watching Jimmy Kimmel and they showed "the scene" from Las Vegas and said why Green Day was not on the show tonight. He also said they were one of the best bands that have ever been there and he wishes Billie Joe a quick recovery. On the humorous side, Jimmy Kimmel said they had a teleprompter set up which read "keep on going, you are doing a great job" instead of "1 minutes".

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're getting the DVDs when they're released (or a few days later) and the DVD when it's fucking ready (that's what it says on the box :lol: )

Cool! Thanks! That's kind of what I thought, but I wasn't completely sure. It would also be nice if they gave you an actual box too, though. I mean, it is called the "¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Ultimate BOX Set" afterall. Maybe I just love boxes too much. I know my cat does! Ha ha!

On your order page, there should be a track your order link

What order page? I didnt register with the green day webstore. I just entered my information and hit purchase. They sent me an email telling me that I purchased the box sex and gave an order number. Thats it though.

Hi guys!

I have a problem with recieving Uno too... Actually the delivery man came to my place (I live in an appartmenton the second floor), but he only put a paper in my mail box saying he came here. He did not try to climb up the stairs and ring to my door while I was in my appartment! And it happened twice. The second time he phoned me on my cell phone but I have not been able to see the call... (my phone did not ring) and he told me he passed at 10 o'clock (while I was gently waiting for him in my appartment) and there again he did not tried to climb to the second floor. The third time is the last before they send back Uno to their center situated 10 kilometers away from the city center, so I cannot go there with public transportation and I don't have a car (oh and I also have better things to do like working for example...). So if they keep it to their center, I cannot go and get it back... and then they send it back to Germany (and I live in France)... So what can I do if the delivery man is not doing his fucking job!?

What I'd like to know is how big is the package to know if the delivery man could leave it in my mail box. (because obviously he won't climb the stairs)

And do you think it would be useful if I put a message on my mail box telling him he should climb the stairs isntead of just leaving?

Thanks guys!

Mines is in Inverness finally! That's only half an hour away from where I live so hoping to get it later on today :runaround: two days layer but w/e i will finally have Uno <3

Hei :) Jeg vet, det er sykt irriterende. Men jeg fikk melding på torsdag om at min var sendt, men tracking-koden funker ikke.. Jeg spurte om de kunne hjelpe, eller om de visste hvor den var og det eneste svaret jeg fikk var at jeg kunne regne med å måtte vente 4-6 uker (!!!) :(

I'll just reply in English as I find it annoying every time I can't read a language someone else writes on here, and we're supposed to keep it in English... I got a tracking code too, but then 2 days later I got an e-mail saying it's "being prepared to be shipped". The tracking number is not working, and on my account on the GD store it says "not shipped yet". I contacted Warner and got the same reply as you; just a stupid standard reply saying 4-6 weeks must be expected for International deliveries. What a joke! If that's the case, they should plan accordingly!

Hopefullly, we'll get Uno! before Dos! comes out. "Delivered on street date" :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm starting to doubt that mine will arrive before Dos!!! And Dos will probably not arrive until Christmas!

What do y'all think of Jason being credited and his pictures being in the book? I think it's high time he got the appreciation he deserves :)

Superstoked! :runaround::banana:

all i want to know is if there isa quatro pin. :shifty:

I'm so bummed about there not being one - at least I haven't seen any one post photos of one! :sorry:

What order page? I didnt register with the green day webstore. I just entered my information and hit purchase. They sent me an email telling me that I purchased the box sex and gave an order number. Thats it though.

Oooh ... mmh, then if you didn't receive an email, I have no clue.

Any word on if the box set will be back in stock at any point? :sorry:

We don't know yet =/

Mines is in Inverness finally! That's only half an hour away from where I live so hoping to get it later on today :runaround: two days layer but w/e i will finally have Uno <3

Yeah, mine was in Inverness this morning after being in Glasgow all day yesterday and Edinburgh before that. It's been on a nice tour of the country! :lol: It is in transit now so who knows where it actually is! Hope I don't have to sign for it so that it gets left if I'm at work!

While many people has problems with not having the box set yet my only problem seems pretty pathetic, haven't got the Uno+videos code and link yet. Suppose that I'll send them an email about it.

And does anyone know if this patch can be ironed to a shirt and be stuck that way or does it have to be sewn? I know nothing about this stuff but a black shirt sure would look cool with the patch and badges.

Mine is being shipped with DHL GlobalMail, too. And the tracking number doesn't work. :(

Hopefullly, we'll get Uno! before Dos! comes out. "Delivered on street date" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Delivered on street date (in the U.S.) they mean! I live in the Netherlands and i also ordered it from the US store. They said it can take 4-6 weeks before it arrives. I don't know how long it will take for your country?

Just got my shipping confirmation mail! :woot: Anyone from southamerica familiar with DHL? :lol:

Can you track your order on DHL website?

I never got my box set yesterday. :(

It still says the 27th but I hope it comes today!

I bet it comes the 27th :) But we'll see how accurate the delivery estimates are if I get mine today. Supposed to come today. We'll see.

While many people has problems with not having the box set yet my only problem seems pretty pathetic, haven't got the Uno+videos code and link yet. Suppose that I'll send them an email about it.

And does anyone know if this patch can be ironed to a shirt and be stuck that way or does it have to be sewn? I know nothing about this stuff but a black shirt sure would look cool with the patch and badges.

My friend has it, it's a sew on patch.

dhl in south america lol you MIGHT get it next year , if you luckey !

I've actually got things from the US before, so I know it won't get lost... But I didn't even know that we have DHL down here! :lol:

Any word on if the box set will be back in stock at any point? :sorry:

I asked warner. Their reply was no :( I'll make my own boxset, and it will prettier :lol:

Can you track your order on DHL website?

No, the tracking number is not working. I checked the DHL site, though, and it says that it'll take within 24-48 hours to actually be able to track a package, and there's a number of packages that might be late, so... I hope tomorrow is working and it's already in Santiago (a girl can dream! :lol: )

Archived