¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but the site is very bad and for me it doesn't seem that the company has the money to sell the box set in 40$

It says 4 discs though.

Well send them a email asking I bet they'll tell you the same as they replied to me as being 3 cds in a box that comes with a sticker

Yes but the site is very bad and for me it doesn't seem that the company has the money to sell the box set in 40$

what do you mean "the company has the money to sell the box set for $40???"

as in you don't think they would make any money off it, is that what you mean?

as for the site being bad, this is the site i was (way back when i bought my box set) re-directed to (from Greenday.com) to buy my box set. I am pretty sure they the company in charge of whole the canadian distribution of the box set.

what do you mean "the company has the money to sell the box set for $40???"

as in you don't think they would make any money off it, is that what you mean?

as for the site being bad, this is the site i was (way back when i bought my box set) re-directed to (from Greenday.com) to buy my box set. I am pretty sure they the company in charge of whole the canadian distribution of the box set.

Because the box set costed like 80$ from the store when I bought it, so I don't think it will cost 40$ just because to make each book costs like 10% - 15$

Ok, so i just compared the UPC #: 093624948070 on the web site to the SKu numbers in my order. It seems to match the UNO CD (book version) plus the card board box

so maybe this is just uno and the box???

but then why would it day 4 discs???

very odd.

UNO! CD / Book with Slip Case 1 x ¡UNO! CD / Book $0.00 093624948070

Ok, so i just compared the UPC #: 093624948070 on the web site to the SKu numbers in my order. It seems to match the UNO CD (book version) plus the card board box

so maybe this is just uno and the box???

but then why would it day 4 discs???

very odd.

UNO! CD / Book with Slip Case 1 x ¡UNO! CD / Book $0.00 093624948070

And why it's only $40

Well how much difference is there in America and Canada (they have different currency)

Nvm it's only a 1.50 difference

Well i sent an email to their customer service and their response was 3 cds in a box with a sticker

i replied asking if Cautro dvd was included they havent responed yet

When i put it in the cart and go to order says it ready to ship now with NO mention of a pre order at all but cautro aint out so...

Ill post when i get a response back about the dvd

Well how much difference is there in America and Canada (they have different currency)

not quite sure what you are asking? How much difference in terms of what??

they have different currency but the conversion is pretty close to 1:1.

Since they are different countries you sometimes have to pay duty if something is imported, so that's why it is good to have a distributor within the country. (It also help with shipping times etc.)

Most things between Canada and the US are the same. As in same electricity (unlike europe) same formats for DVDs etc.....

not sure what kind of answer you were looking for here? Can you be more specific??

Anyhow i have emailed the company to clarify what exactly is included in this box set.

Nevermind, you can ignore my last post. WhiteTim edited his post, so I guess he just wanted to know to currency conversion.....

not quite sure what you are asking? How much difference in terms of what??

they have different currency but the conversion is pretty close to 1:1.

Since they are different countries you sometimes have to pay duty if something is imported, so that's why it is good to have a distributor within the country. (It also help with shipping times etc.)

Most things between Canada and the US are the same. As in same electricity (unlike europe) same formats for DVDs etc.....

not sure what kind of answer you were looking for here? Can you be more specific??

Anyhow i have emailed the company to clarify what exactly is included in this box set.

Nevermind, you can ignore my last post. WhiteTim edited his post, so I guess he just wanted to know to currency conversion.....

Yeah I was seeing maybe there was a price difference between american prices and candaian like maybe 40 in Canada currency was 80 in American but after googling I see it's only a $1.50 difference

That is not the same as the box set and does not include Cautro...

It says 4 discs. It doesn't specify whether it has cuatro or not so how do you know?

It says 4 discs. It doesn't specify whether it has cuatro or not so how do you know?

I sent an email to their customer service they said it was 3 cds in a box with a sticker

I then responded if Cautro comes along they havent responded to it yet

But when you go to order it states its ready to ship today Cautro isnt out and it says nowhere about pre order or anything

I'm from Canada the currency difference is exactly the same as the US dollar usually a 1 cent difference CAN usually a little higher these days. And my boxset did come from Rhino Records.. That's why I was surprised b/c I ended up paying a good 20$ extra from the advertised price for the boxset being from Canada and buying off greenday.com

I'm from Canada the currency difference is exactly the same as the US dollar usually a 1 cent difference CAN usually a little higher these days. And my boxset did come from Rhino Records.. That's why I was surprised b/c I ended up paying a good 20$ extra from the advertised price for the boxset being from Canada and buying off greenday.com

So the one you ordered is the same one that we are talking about

So the one you ordered is the same one that we are talking about

No I bought the official one from greenday.com that was priced around $100. Rhino Records as opposed to Warner Brothers is the company who mailed the boxsets bought from Greenday.com in Canada. So it is totally possible they are selling the exact same box.

No I bought the official one from greenday.com that was priced around $100. Rhino Records as opposed to Warner Brothers is the company who mailed the boxsets bought from Greenday.com in Canada. So it is totally possible they are selling the exact same box.

But you really think it will be only $40 for the 4 of them

It may just be the 3 books and the sticker like Whitetim says and it is just advertised incorrectly. I still think that for the 3 books its a steal. The retail price for the regular jewel case CDs of Uno, Dos, and Tre are like $12.99 each so 40$ for 3 special edition books is still a great deal.

It may just be the 3 books and the sticker like Whitetim says and it is just advertised incorrectly. I still think that for the 3 books its a steal. The retail price for the regular jewel case CDs of Uno, Dos, and Tre are like $12.99 each so 40$ for 3 special edition books is still a great deal.

I think the one they offer is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjrQSKa6Lo

Warner = USA

Rhino = Europe/Rest of World

That's usually how larger labels have things set up. They've got a US base and a Euro/Otherside of the Pond base. This could also explain why it's taking some of you overseas guys and gals so long to get yours. They really only have a few warehouses across all of Europe.

Just a theory though.

They still havent responded to the dvd question

If it is the books/dvd I'll order another set

Warner = USA

Rhino = Europe/Rest of World

That's usually how larger labels have things set up. They've got a US base and a Euro/Otherside of the Pond base. This could also explain why it's taking some of you overseas guys and gals so long to get yours. They really only have a few warehouses across all of Europe.

Just a theory though.

Europe is Warner they have offices in US Europe Germany and Japan

Rhino deals with US and Canada

i got my email yesterday, it says april 9th. can't wait to get the extra crap, thought that was a nice touch. so glad i pre-ordered this set now!

They still havent responded to the dvd question

If it is the books/dvd I'll order another set

Europe is Warner they have offices in US Europe Germany and Japan

Rhino deals with US and Canada

:dance: Then I had it backwards.

Let me add in the fact that it says "4 discs." Not sure if you all have been notified of that.

Yes but Tim asked to their costumer service and they asked that it only was 3 CD's and a sticker

Archived