¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

Mee tooo hope mine het's here until next week, I'm from Ecuador.

A la Mierda Warner!!

Yeah, let's hope next week is our week and finally get it.

Bien dicho! :S

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, let's hope next week is our week and finally get it.

Bien dicho! :S

I called DHL today but they don't work on weekends!

If ¡Uno! is not on my house till Monday I will call them!

Alright, I ordered mine about a week and a half ago, and I'm just gonna assume this things gonna be super late...

really sorry if this has been asked recently, but I want to order this, but I swore earlier on this set included Cuatro! but now it doesn't say so? And I don't know what to do. :ermm:

really sorry if this has been asked recently, but I want to order this, but I swore earlier on this set included Cuatro! but now it doesn't say so? And I don't know what to do. :ermm:

The box set does include the DVD, yes. But as far as I know it's sold out everywhere. There's a link in this thread somewhere that appears to be working but I still think it's weird that one seems to work while all the others sites have it listed as Sold Out. So where are you looking to buy it? :)

Funny how on the side of the box set it says the documentary will be sent when its fucking ready....did anyone else catch that :happy: LOL!!! I balled when I read that little snippet :lol:

The box set does include the DVD, yes. But as far as I know it's sold out everywhere. There's a link in this thread somewhere that appears to be working but I still think it's weird that one seems to work while all the others sites have it listed as Sold Out. So where are you looking to buy it? :)

FUCK it was letting me checkout with it on Saturday and now its gone. It was on Greenday.com. I'm going crazy :(

what people still have not got theres....

WTF

Warner and DHL are shit!!!!!!!!

http://greenday.warn...ion-bundle.html It says it's on backorder. So does that mean that it's gonna be available again soon? :o

And hi everybody!

could happen...im sure warner will use the chance to sell more of these ultimate bundle sets around the time of the release of DOS & TRÉ

and hi and welcome to GDC =D

I am still waiting for mine.

vlcsnap-2012-09-22-20h53m54s27.jpg

Y dejó de ser divertido hace MUUUCHO tiempo.

Haha love that pic :lol:

Warner wrote me today:

"I'm sorry to have to inform you that your order did not transmit properly. It appears the connection timed out during checkout.

In our attempt to process your order, your PayPal account had been charged. We have refuned your account.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but since we do not have a valid record of this transaction you will need to place another order. For you trouble, I can offer a one-time 10% discount if you enter promo code (...) when placing your order.

Be sure to let us know if you continue to have problems. If your order is successful, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail shortly after."

so they refunded the money (weirdly 10€ are missing, but i think THAT was paypal)

but there's no way to get the box (except ebay,...)...which will be impossible in the next weeks/months (nobody re-sells it >.<)

but anyway: thanks for the help of some of you guys :)

I'm sorry to hear that. Funny how their system timed out, but then they still took the Paypal payment, which would have been after you ordered. We should all complain to Warner Artist Stores, maybe they will get some more manufactured. Even though my order was successfull, as we have still to get the 2/3 other items, I am worried that they will not arrive, and trying to contact them is a joke. And even if they do reply, they tell you a load of rubbish (I'm referring to the downloads mainly here). They have never replied to me as to what the 3rd free (or no 4) single will be, or given me a date, and as I was not always getting an email from them about the singles.

So, I made my Idiot Club account with the password the box set gave me roughly a month and a half ago and it asked for my t shirt size. The thing is though, I've never gotten a t shirt or a notice that one got sent. Anyone else who got the account with the box set have this problem?

So, I made my Idiot Club account with the password the box set gave me roughly a month and a half ago and it asked for my t shirt size. The thing is though, I've never gotten a t shirt or a notice that one got sent. Anyone else who got the account with the box set have this problem?

i think i read somewhere at some point that when you make an account through the box-set it doesn't come with it...but i'm not 100% sure (and it also asked me for my shirt size)

I'm hoping they release "The Forgotten" as digital single 4 because I have no money for iTunes and I have heard "Stray Heart" plenty of times

I'm hoping they release "The Forgotten" as digital single 4 because I have no money for iTunes and I have heard "Stray Heart" plenty of times

Stray Heart is digital single 4

Forgotten is single for twilight

Stray Heart is digital single 4

Forgotten is single for twilight

Oh well. Thanks!

Now i have to go get another iTunes card haha

Oh well. Thanks!

Now i have to go get another iTunes card haha

If u have a cc it'll be on amazonmp3 as well

i think i read somewhere at some point that when you make an account through the box-set it doesn't come with it...but i'm not 100% sure (and it also asked me for my shirt size)

Ok, thanks. That's what I started to wonder.

Owww... for how long are they going to make us wait! :pinch:

I was hoping they would deliver this week, considering that people from South America (and Brazil) already received. This better be here tomorrow! :mad:

Archived