¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I looked on My Account on the GD store and I saw that the release date for the 4th single is: October 23.

No wonder no-one got there single yet!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked on My Account on the GD store and I saw that the release date for the 4th single is: October 23.

No wonder no-one got there single yet!

That's "The Forgotten" right?

That's "The Forgotten" right?

Yeah. Now that you say it, it is! That's awesome. So we don't get Stray Heart. But The Forgotten.

The tracking number is worthless

my box set was delivered 4 days ago and my tracking number still says its in Des Plaines....

All the people waiting for their box set dont bother cheaking the tracking number it is worthless

The buttons and the patch should be in the empy box (where Dos, Tre, and DVD should be).

Oh really? I didn't look :thumbsup:

Yes, I looked... and I only have the patch.

What, really? How's that possible? It doesn't matter where you got the box set from, everyone should've gotten ¡Uno! and the placeholder. So the "surprise inside" wasn't the buttons and patch for you?

Of course I got UNO and the placeholder. The surprise was just the patch.

Hello friends, how are you? Unfortunately I've been out shopping! I wonder if any of you buy 2 box set! I'm looking for one to buy! Please send me a private message! thanks

They should put something signed in it, a lot of bands sign things for preorders that'd be a nice surprise we deserve it after all the bullshit the orders have had

maybe some guitar/bass pics and drum sticks (if possible)

maybe some guitar/bass pics and drum sticks (if possible)

Maybe they can put some guitar pick they're not expensive but I dont think they can send it signed

SOMEONE FROM LATIN AMERICA? HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR BOX SET YET?

Maybe they can put some guitar pick they're not expensive but I dont think they can send it signed

Yes. People from Peru, Argentina and Brazil already received. But I'm still waiting for mine.

It's close!

Yes. People from Peru, Argentina and Brazil already received. But I'm still waiting for mine.

It's close!

I'm from Ecuador hope mine comes here soon!

I can't believe matt didnt get any pins. Don't they weigh the boxes to make sure everythings in there?

im sure billie mike and tré put the pins and the patch by themselves in every box and tré wanted to troll and decided to not put any surprise in this box matt received :D

Warner wrote me today:

"I'm sorry to have to inform you that your order did not transmit properly. It appears the connection timed out during checkout.

In our attempt to process your order, your PayPal account had been charged. We have refuned your account.

I apologize for the inconvenience, but since we do not have a valid record of this transaction you will need to place another order. For you trouble, I can offer a one-time 10% discount if you enter promo code (...) when placing your order.

Be sure to let us know if you continue to have problems. If your order is successful, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail shortly after."

so they refunded the money (weirdly 10€ are missing, but i think THAT was paypal)

but there's no way to get the box (except ebay,...)...which will be impossible in the next weeks/months (nobody re-sells it >.<)

but anyway: thanks for the help of some of you guys :)

Someone has alredy received the number 4 single download e-mail???

this will probably happen at 23rd Oct

I am still waiting for mine.

vlcsnap-2012-09-22-20h53m54s27.jpg

Y dejó de ser divertido hace MUUUCHO tiempo.

WOW after almost a fucking month I was going to receive it by today according to the expected delivery date. It arrived to Puerto Rico yesterday but today in less than 24 fucking hours it was sent back to another city here for RETURN TO THE FUCKING SENDER. They didn't even attempt delivery which if I fucking believe is the way that it happens if they attempt delivery a couple of times and it fails, I wasted $100 dollars on this piece of shit service, seriously this is the worst shipping/customer service I've ever received over the internet. NEVER again Green Day store NEVER again the address was fucking right I've lived here for ages and I've received shipping from a lot of stores. Some fucking dumbass must have entered the wrong address in the label. I sent them an email, Now to wait if they reply because they seem to ignore emails sometimes, 3 days later no reply but if I fucking sent another email they reply in less than a day. WTF WTF WTF Im sooooo fucking mad.

I am still waiting for mine.

vlcsnap-2012-09-22-20h53m54s27.jpg

Y dejó de ser divertido hace MUUUCHO tiempo.

Mee tooo hope mine het's here until next week, I'm from Ecuador.

A la Mierda Warner!!

Archived