¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I paid with Paypal, too. But I got a confirmation e-mail right after I made the purchase! :runaround:

Didn't you get the confirmation e-mail? :cry:

no, nothing at all

that's why i'm so worried now :-/

i thought, i didn't get the download links because i live in austria, but i know better now

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, nothing at all

that's why i'm so worried now :-/

i thought, i didn't get the download links because i live in austria, but i know better now

Maybe there was an error when you pre-ordered it? :(

This happened to one on GDC:

I am beyond pissed. So I pre-ordered the box set, knowing it would sell out. I bought it mid-August, super happy. I noticed I never got a confirmation email, but the money via paypal did go through and it was paid for. I never got my download links, I never got my confimation email. I emailed the Green Day webstore and through a very long converstation, here's the answer they gave me: "Through an error in our system, it seems like your order was never placed and kept in our records. We apologize." They refunded my money and gave me what as an apology? a 10% disscount code for the webstore. 10%.... I asked them to just send them another box instead of refunding me, but they said they are all sold out..

I am so mad and heartbroken guys. I was so exicted. I pre-ordered it early. And through a glitch, the webstore's own fault, I won't have it :( So pissed. What did I do to deserve this :(

:( :( :(

oh come on...no way :(

so it's probably not the fact that i pre-ordered it on the first day available...but still...:(

thanks for searching the post

oh come on...no way :(

so it's probably not the fact that i pre-ordered it on the first day available...but still... :(

thanks for searching the post

That sucks and is just not fair! :( :( I hope you can get it sorted out somehow! :hug:

Or that they refund you the money soon... :cry:

i think i know what i'll do when they offer me 10% for the webstore:

"You give me fucking 10%?

Look at that e-mail...10%

I've been around since 2004 and you give me 10 fucking %?

10%?

(buy some stuff)

nah, now i got fucking nothing left"

sorry XD

Wait. So how does buying the CD/book bundles differ from the box set? Does that mean you have to buy them all separately and don't get a cool sleeve to store them all in like you do with the ultimate box set? Or if you have the box set, does that mean you paid for only Uno and now you have to pay for the Dos book/cd?

I'm so confused :confused: . I would love to own the box set (because it looks nice) but I had no idea you could buy the CD books separately. Will they be selling a slipcover for them all once all of the CD's are released?

Wait. So how does buying the CD/book bundles differ from the box set? Does that mean you have to buy them all separately and don't get a cool sleeve to store them all in like you do with the ultimate box set? Or if you have the box set, does that mean you paid for only Uno and now you have to pay for the Dos book/cd?

I'm so confused :confused: . I would love to own the box set (because it looks nice) but I had no idea you could buy the CD books separately. Will they be selling a slipcover for them all once all of the CD's are released?

I think the idea of the boxset was having the 'confirmation' for the 3 cds (and the dvd), so they give a special case to keep them all together.

The cd + book bundle is just that, is doesn't include the box. So probably the won't sell it separately. The same with the dvd (apparently) But in my opinion that's unfair, 'cause I never seen the word "limited" somewhere from the boxset, but it is exclusive. They should sell it separately, there's plenty of people who couldn't have the chance to buy it and it sucks if they can't have it after all.

I'm reading some of your post saying that your tracking it's still in the US but you already have your boxsets and everytime that I go to the school I beg that when I return home my box set it's on my bed!

So happy alot of international people are getting there orders....

Hope no problems when shipping DOS

So did anyone get an email with a download of Stray Heart? The 9th was 2 days ago...

I posted the email from Warner next download is Nov 13th...

Hm, the preorder site now says "Digital Single 4 Release Date: October 23, 2012" though.

Hm, the preorder site now says "Digital Single 4 Release Date: October 23, 2012" though.

Ahh gotta love warner music group lmao the whole thing is out of control...

Do you think we will get a Digital Delux version of !Dos! ? Because i don't think Green Day can/will produce any music videos till it comes out. Maybee they include some "live videos" (or Troublemaker/ Nuclear Family style) because they filmed almost all shows they done so far.

Am i the only one who's got the confirmation e-mail and the order number and haven't yet received my box set? :cry:

Which would be the date for "The Forgotten". Mmmm, that would be nice, skip straight to Tre!, no free singles from Dos! (which is not that long 'till the album is out anyway). I just hope the shipping goes more smoothly for the second album [i'm having visions of packages disappearing into a black hole, and then they say they are Out Of Stock, and can't replace any missing packages !!!!]

:) omg !!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT

OMG OMG OMG IT ARRIVEEEEED!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

P1000752_zpsdb781861.jpg

It's so sexy :runaround: :runaround: :runaround::wub:

Even my cat likes it :D:happy:

P1000753_zpsb17c478f.jpg

but but but ...

I wanted Stray Heart! :cry::(

my stray heart is broken

Well... now we can look forward to "The Forgotten" on the 23th. :(

Archived