¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I'm reading some topics right now and I see that some people track their orders but they already have the Ultimate Box Set. Now I'm 2 hours away from my house and I will return tomorrow so, I hope that when I arrive there's on my door a fucking box with some words like these:

GREEN DAY ¡UNO! or I will kill Warner and DHL!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all need to contact them. If you still haven't received your order, something is definitely wrong. Keep contacting them until they give you an answer.

Yeah, you guys definitely need to get ahold of them. Better to be safe than sorry.

Has anyone in South America received the box set? I'm still waiting for mine! :ermm:

Guys, i sent an mail to the green day customer service asking if there's going to be a re-release of the box set and if there's any other way of getting the dvd. they replied with this:

Thank you for your inquiry. Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. Please note the information below as it will allow you to track the progress of your request online.

Check your request online: http://www.wbrsupport.com/index.php?pg=request.check&id=195356bdeqml

Request access key: ###

Is there a place where i should og n to see the answer? Or should i wait for an emai?

Has anyone in South America received the box set? I'm still waiting for mine! :ermm:

Still waiting too... and fucking sick of it :lazy:

Guys, i sent an mail to the green day customer service asking if there's going to be a re-release of the box set and if there's any other way of getting the dvd. they replied with this:

Thank you for your inquiry. Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. Please note the information below as it will allow you to track the progress of your request online.

Check your request online: http://www.wbrsupport.com/index.php?pg=request.check&id=195356bdeqml

Request access key: ###

Is there a place where i should og n to see the answer? Or should i wait for an emai?

No plans for the dvd to be sold seperately as of right now

If we ordered the ultimate box set, will we get a digital download of the documentary too?

If we ordered the ultimate box set, will we get a digital download of the documentary too?

Unfortunately I think we don't =/ ...which would have been great if we never receive the boxset at home :ermm:

=/:( How do you know that?

warner support told us so

obviously not, just the physical copy

=/:( How do you know that?

I work for Warner Bros home video division and also have contacts at the music label

And there will be a digital version that box set buyers get at least according to the product details

I work for Warner Bros home video division and also have contacts at the music label

And there will be a digital version that box set buyers get at least according to the product details

I see... That sucks.... Do you know if they will re-release the box set?

Just got mine a couple of minutes ago...

I am soooooooo HAPPY :dance:

Did it come in the mail or a delivery guy? Should be the same for australia

Finally, no more 'i hope mine will come today/tomorrow'.

Finally, no more 'i hope mine will come today/tomorrow'.

Well until ¡Dos! Delivery... lol

Still not got it!!! :thumbsdown:

My friend from the Netherlands who should send it to me hasn't received it either :ermm: Why the delivery is so long???

I finally got mine (two weeks late, nice one Warner) but hey it was free I can't really complain.

Archived