¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tre! Box Set

Fuzz

I made a picture of the Box set and the vinyl :)

greendayunosmall.jpg

At least you put it in a spoiler, 'cause this whole thing makes me feel so terrible that I don't even wanna see it... :ermm::(

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh lol, yeah, I forgot my Uno+booklet copy is still somewhere in the world :lol:

edit: ah no, still in Des Plaines, IL. I'm calm now that I know it's safe and sound in that nice city haha

I got mine on Monday. I don't know the actual date it was delivered to my house because I was away on vacation. The post office dropped off all the mail on Monday and there it was. I was so happy. It was so hard to be on vacation the same time Uno was released. I wanted to hear all the new songs but I knew I'd have to wait until I got home. Now that I have it I can't stop listening to it!!

For those still waiting for theirs to arrive I hope you receive them soon!!

So I missed out on ordering this before it sold out. I was just gonna go order the deluxe copy of Uno and according to this link the boxset is not sold out... :ermm:

I just ordered it and got my confirmation email and everything. It could be a glitch and I could end up being refunded but I thought it was worth a try and we'll see what happens. Just thought I should post this here in case anyone else missed out. :)

Is everyone aware that Lady Cobra has leaked? I dont know about the rest of Dos but here is lady cobra.

Only 2:07? That's a little short. But this isn't the place to post it, you can do so on the Trilogy thread :)

It arrived at last! When I saw the notification this morning that something was in the post office for me I had to say FINALLY out loud :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I checked my tracking number just for fun.

It works! I can track my order! :lol:

I have the box set since...yesterday. It's already in my room, no need to track it anymore. :lol: DHL Global Mail... u funny!

holy hell i cant believe people dont have theirs yet. i didnt get mine until the day after, but i was kinda happy with that, because i got the digital album tues, then the physical stuff the next day. it was something else to look forward to. but a week and a half late is pushing it.

Really now this is just pissing me off....

Still have not got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have mine yet either and the last thing on the tracking number is that it was shipped on the 26th. Why is it taking so long... I'm only in Canada, if that matters. :ermm:

Woah, people in Canada and Australia and epic places like them haven't got it, but I got mine at the 26th. What's going on, Warner? :lol:

I got mine on the 25th and I live in Denmark :// it really sucks for u guys that haven't got it yet.

I've seen about 50 of these from you.

I am just so pissed off LOL!!!

Did anyone else not get an email with a tracking number or any indication of tracking on their store account?

What did you do?

Did anyone else not get an email with a tracking number or any indication of tracking on their store account?

What did you do?

I never got an email but i went on my account on the website and it came up with a tracking number. I waited and it came on time.

I ordered the box set from the US store, and I got it yesterday. I was amazed because I thought it would take 4-6 weeks to arrive international. Now I got it 2 weeks after release!

And the tracking page from DHL says it's still in Des Plaines. I hope the same will happen with DOS and TRÉ.

Is everyone aware that Lady Cobra has leaked? I dont know about the rest of Dos but here is lady cobra.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcqDtcg1DXk&feature=player_embedded

NOPE! it's edited from the BBC radio preview!

Little review of UNO :)

Limited edition with awesome t-shirt :)

What do you think and could you share it on you;r facebook's ? :)

Yup. I'm pretty sure ¡Dos! will be released before ¡Uno! arrives at my house...........

:( sad :(

Box set, where art thou?

I will most likely get the digital version of DOS before i ever get the physical copy of UNO!!!!

Box Set.... Where Are You????

Archived