Twitter user posts live updates about making of Oh Love video

Jaymee!!

Wait, do people have some kind of proof, or strong reason to believe its billie, or are you all just going by coincidences? Because if so you're all nuts.

No real proof, just conjecture so I guess then we're all nuts and having fun with it! :)

But you never know it could be true!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first, this did just seem like a random guy. But the recent tweets are starting to make me think it's Billie. It's not the first time he's slyly interacted with fans (I'm almost certain he tweets on the Rocky account sometimes).

Rocky account...? What's the username?

Part of me believes it's one of the guys/someone who works with them, and another part believes it's just a random guy. I don't know what to think. :lol:

Same, I'm in a dispute with myself over what to believe :lol:

So when I look at the tweets I find myself surprised in thinking that it could actually be Billie :lol: I mean it could just as well not be anyone affiliated with the band but still. Like they are kind of Billie style.

Oh well it's fine if it remains a mystery as well :happy:

So when I look at the tweets I find myself surprised in thinking that it could actually be Billie :lol: I mean it could just as well not be anyone affiliated with the band but still. Like they are kind of Billie style.

Oh well it's fine if it remains a mystery as well :happy:

This.

While reading last night's tweets, I kept having to remind myself that it's not Billie (and if it is - even cooler). But the similarities - this guy knows Billie Joe's tweets or has recently studied them to screw with the minds of Green Day fans. And he's doing a really good job of it!

Who ever it is, he started following me. :blink:

If it's actually Billie, that would me Billie is following me on Twitter.

:ninja:

He follows me too. It makes me think it's less likely to be Billie

in my mind its billie cause hes following me! even though he follows 140 people duncurrrr it makes me feel special

It would be *so* Billie to create a fictitious Twitter handle, shoot out a tweet about "hey, those Green Day guys are shooting a video right down the block from my house", draw in a manageable batch of followers from his core fan-base that way, and then (here's the key) follow them back. That way he gets to see *their* tweets whether or not they're directed specifically at him, and that way he can gather some indirect feedback from those fans on how the singles, the videos, the album, and maybe even the tour is being received. AND he also gets to do this without attracting a mob-scene, at least so long as he can keep his real identity under wraps. (Kinda like the king going out in disguise to find out for himself what the peasants are saying about him.) In any case he's turned out to be damn fun to shoot the bull back and forth with regardless of who he is!

He replied me on Twitter and just lik

He sent me a reply! His tweets are very cool, I'm almost sure it's Billie because he wanted to know about what we expect from the video, reminds me a lot of some of his quotes... But what I feel like is basically "The awkward moment when you realize you probably got a reply from your hero but will never know if it was actually him" :P

okay just saw the tweets that i havent read yet and now im convinced hes billie! hahaa my friend is telling me im crazy right now!! :happy:

He replied me on Twitter and just lik

He sent me a reply! His tweets are very cool, I'm almost sure it's Billie because he wanted to know about what we expect from the video, reminds me a lot of some of his quotes... But what I feel like is basically "The awkward moment when you realize you probably got a reply from your hero but will never know if it was actually him" :P

Saw your tweet about that and it cracked me up! I suspect we'll know within a few months if it turns out to actually be him -- in the past when he's toyed with us, he's done it for a little while and then eventually admits it. He's quite the imp!

Saw your tweet about that and it cracked me up! I suspect we'll know within a few months if it turns out to actually be him -- in the past when he's toyed with us, he's done it for a little while and then eventually admits it. He's quite the imp!

I really hope so! If it's actually him, what I feel about him would only get stronger. He is being very kind with everybody anyways!

makes me thinks that billie likes my tweets! so if i would ever meet him he would like me!!! dont curr even if he would deny it i'll believe its him til the day i die. :lol:

Looking at his tweets, I can see why anyone would think it was billie, but to be fair, it's probably wishful thinking xD

Because the account started off as really normal. It's only been since he's had followers that he's shown any personality

With all due respect, you are all delusional :P

I'm happily delusional then! :lol:

So, if he's just a regular guy that's just started tweeting, he's got a lot of followers for a nobody. And if it's Billie, he does get the privacy and yet some fan interaction without exposing himself to the whole world. Either way, whoever he really is, it's the best joke on twitter right now, imo!

I have now made up my mind. I personally think this is really Billie tweeting all these tweets. It has to be!

Okay, so at first, he was trying to pretend to be a teenager, so he can apeal to the younger audience and all, so he followed all of these twitter acounts like Justin Beiber's and Trey Songz, so we can assume he was some sorta teenager or something. Also, when he tweeted," Thinking about going downstairs and asking for a beer.", the tweets after were about Green Day being drunk and all. "The reappearance of scary tank top man! He is drinking a water.#surprisinglynotanalchoholic", I don't think that a guy living accros the street or on that street could tell if he's drinking water or not. And after someone tweeted him ," hashtag whatever", "JoeyKingz" replied,'' hahahahahahahaha that;s funny. ur funny.". So he seemed kinda nervous with that tweet, especially since that was a long "haha" and he used a semi colon instead of a comma. And " Anybody listen to the Copyrights? "Make Sound" is my obsession for the day", A guy who didn't even know about Green Day that much and follows a bunch of pop singers wouldn't know about the copyrights. And his tweet about bridesmades seemed like it would come from Billie, since he did once tweet from his official acount that he's considering bleaching his ass-hole. :lol: And this is what finally got me. When someone tweeted him," Well it'd help to know how long it is and what color it is now. xD I'd say rainbow but that's hard to pull off on a dude.", He replied ," Dark and Shaggy. I'm too old for a rainbow. Haha."Billie has dark and fluffy (shaggy) hair... And then a bunch of other tweets that an old alchoholic man would tweet. Plus, he uses the word fuck a lot. ;)

But it just kinda ammuses me how Billie tried to act like a teenager in the begining of his tweets, and then his last tweets were on parenting teenagers. :lol: So anyways, I really do think this is Billie. :dance:

THIS:

JoeyKingz@JosephKingston1

I should wear a sign that says "Technologically Impaired' What the fuck does FF mean?

:sherlock:

Because the account started off as really normal. It's only been since he's had followers that he's shown any personality

Maybe that was part of his plan :sherlock: Retweeting random Snoop Dogg instagram pics, so everyone thinks he's a big hip hop fan. Then he follows Justin Bieber, so noone suspects it's Billie.

OMG we're all crazy :lol: :lol:

Either way, whoever he really is, it's the best joke on twitter right now, imo!

Yeah, I concur! :lol:

He's following me too, late to the bandwagon.

I'm still putting my money on Billie.

He's not following me, but that's okay. I guess. :(

Still making me laugh and smile.

Archived