[Rumour] UK Tour Announcement Teaser Flyer

bollard_11

God if this is true I'm actually going to cry with happiness :wub:

me too!

however I think that the dates will be at the end of the year/beginning of 2013, because the guy who opened a thread about this in that Irish forum wrote:

Green Day Uk And Ireland Tour 2012-13

or maybe they'll play in 2012 AND in 2013?!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY SHIT FUCK.

If you say this guy normally is right about these things, Glen, I think we should trust him. I wonder when the dates are. If they're next summer, we were planning on visiting the UK on vacation.

This is what I'm hoping for too since that's when I was planning to go over, but I really doubt they'd announce a tour that far in advance... if it really is going to be a tour announcement, I'm sure it's gonna be sometime for the end of this year or beginning of next year. Le sigh. :lol:

Cool, hope it's real.

Though I'm on vacation then and I don't know if I have internet access, I'm not sure I can handle another tour announcement while on vacation and then having to have someone buy tickets for me with me texting instructions :lol:

me too!

however I think that the dates will be at the end of the year/beginning of 2013, because the guy who opened a thread about this in that Irish forum wrote:

Green Day Uk And Ireland Tour 2012-13

or maybe they'll play in 2012 AND in 2013?!

Well they did play in 2009 AND 2010!!!!!11!!

:P

Didn't they announce the last tour around the time Know Your Enemy was released? That would make this even more plausible ack.

This is what I'm hoping for too since that's when I was planning to go over, but I really doubt they'd announce a tour that far in advance... if it really is going to be a tour announcement, I'm sure it's gonna be sometime for the end of this year or beginning of next year. Le sigh. :lol:

Maybe it'll be Rocktober again? Or it's just the tour in general being announced?

Either way, I hope they play in 2013 too. :lol:

Well they did play in 2009 AND 2010!!!!!11!!

:P

I'm hoping it'll be more like 2013 and 2014. :P

But yeah. I'll hopefully be going for the Stadium tour.

^ yeah I wouldn't mind that either, more time to get funds together, but I'll be in final year of uni by then too soooo... arghh. :lol:

Really hope its not true, cant really afford tickets till student loan comes in September. :(

I have to say, this is pretty exciting stuff. :dance:

LiloandStitch-ClapGIF.gif

Thanks for posting :)

Lovin' your ava and sig. :wub:

^ yeah I wouldn't mind that either, more time to get funds together, but I'll be in final year of uni by then too soooo... arghh. :lol:

Yeah, and high school/first year of college would be done for me.

Am I the only one who would love the tour to begin this year? Waiting for next summer is too much waiting, and I wouldn't mind that the band began the tour this october-november...

i hope the tour will begin next years just beacause riight now i've no money and no job! i love them and i need money to see them :P so i need also time xD

I hope for a tour soon, it most likely won't be practical for me anyway :lol: Starting uni next year and all will probably not be nice for my funds.

Lovin' your ava and sig. :wub:

That's exciting stuff! While others need money, I need parents' permission.. My mom thinks that all rockers are alcoholics and addicted to drugs.... =/ If they're comin' to Lithuania (I think it's just the time, 'cause they have never been here) I'll fight! I MUST see them! :runaround:

My mom thinks that all rockers are alcoholics and addicted to drugs.... =/

Your mother raises an excellent point! :D

Am I the only one who would love the tour to begin this year? Waiting for next summer is too much waiting, and I wouldn't mind that the band began the tour this october-november...

Nope, me too! They must be doing something then/soon though!

There's another version of this poster floating around tumblr but with the cover art for Uno at the bottom, i'll try to find it now :)

Probably means it's not the final version yet.

tumblr_m6lmxjDRbs1qe3efao1_400.jpg

Exciting.. It's not that long until the 16th and 18th, so let's see what news we'll get in Green Day land this month!

Though I'm on vacation then and I don't know if I have internet access, I'm not sure I can handle another tour announcement while on vacation and then having to have someone buy tickets for me with me texting instructions :lol:

Haha, I remember that :lol: I could buy tickets for you this time though, no worries.

Really hope its not true, cant really afford tickets till student loan comes in September. :(

If it is true you can loan the money and come along with me :) Saying that I probably can't afford it either...damn holiday! Still it would be nice if it was true! :D

The Uno cover at the bottom makes it more similar to the 21CB tour flyer posted earlier.

It suggests the dates would be before the release of Dos and Tre since only Uno is on there.

… or it's just someone making the hoax more believable.

… And to those who think it's poorly photoshopped, you can't tell that with the poor quality of the image. :lol:

Did you read what I wrote? It's clearly visible even at the low quality.

I don´t think its, true.. the flyer doesn´t seem official. Looks like a joke to me.. I first believe things like that when they´re official announced..

Haha, I remember that :lol: I could buy tickets for you this time though, no worries.

Yeah... prepare to be absolutely bombarded with nervous breakdown texts if they are to announce a tour on vacation and I don't have wifi :lol:

I don´t think its, true.. the flyer doesn´t seem official. Looks like a joke to me.. I first believe things like that when they´re official announced..

Best way to do things :)

Pretty sure its fake, they've spelt s

Pretty sure its fake, they've spelt special wrong on the "special guests" parts

Pretty sure its fake, they've spelt s

Pretty sure its fake, they've spelt special wrong on the "special guests" parts

hahah nice catch!

Archived