Which Green Day song do you listen more?

Comic Sans

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have ITunes, but I think the Green Day song I listen to more often is Take Back. Since I don't listen to Green Day that much anymore I think I played it around 30 times in total starting from last year.

¡Viva la Gloria! wins with 446 plays on my iTunes. Jesus of Suburbia comes in second place with 409 plays.

But keep in mind I had to get a new harddrive a few years back because of viruses, so I'm sure I've listened them it way more.

Well ive had Platypus on repeat for the last 80 mins...

My iPod play counts are fucked. They say Haushinka nearly 2000 times. My laptop says Jesus Of Suburbia 43 times :)

Shoplifter is pretty high on my list. Basket Case and Prosthetic Head too.

On my Ipod I usually listen to shuffle and on my lap top too.

My iPod play counts are fucked. They say Haushinka nearly 2000 times. My laptop says Jesus Of Suburbia 43 times :)

Yes, you can say that your IPod is fucked up. :D

Haushinka is one of my top songs. (Panic Song 76, Stuck With Me 73, Jinx/Haushinka 60) :)

My phone's music player says East Jesus Nowhere, but I think I listen to all of the songs as much. :)

WHEN I COME AROUND. 135 times, according to my iPod. I could never get sick of it.

Right above Walking Contradiction with 133 times.

WHEN I COME AROUND. 135 times, according to my iPod. I could never get sick of it.

Right above Walking Contradiction with 133 times.

Yay for When I Come Around and Walking Contradiction :yay:

Me and my brother share an itunes account and we always try to get the most plays for our favorite bands Im in the lead with basket case 50 times and he's in 2nd place with papercut for 47 plays ?

I think it's Going to Pasalacqua. I don't really now, maybe Homecoming. I listen to song on my blackberry and on youtube so it's hard to know.

Overall, it's probably Jesus of Suburbia. Probably. I don't have an accurate count anywhere.

I don't know. But it's definetly a song from American Idiot album. But let's say it's Jesus of Suburbia, anyway I have watched video for this song really so many times! :lol:

Well... This is going to sound extremely sad... But according to itunes, my most played green day song is holiday, with a total of (drumroll please) 3291 plays. If the google calculator is correct, that means I have spent 8.87503472 days listening to that song. :huh:

Homecoming, 149 times! :D

i have this song since 1 year on my handy... I think thats not normal anymore ;D

My top 3 apparently are Basket Case, BOBD, and Castaway...although Castaway is the only one even close to being my favorite GD song

i listened to Carpe Diem 112 times on itunes.

but i still remember that i heard 21 Guns about 300 times on my old laptop :P

Have loads of fav songs but the one I like to hear again and again has to be 21 guns. Awesome song and video. Love it love it love it :) :) :)

i listened to Carpe Diem 112 times on itunes.

but i still remember that i heard 21 Guns about 300 times on my old laptop :P

From the secret shows, that song has the highest quality. LOVE IT <3

According to my iPod it's Blood Sex and Booze (1939 times since 2010), according to my last.fm charts it's Homecoming (162 times).

haha i dont really know about this cause i deleted some of the song and laid it in again, and the the last bid of the songs and laid em back in XD My Number one on my phone is Roshambo by the network haha, but the most played Green Day song is Christians inferno, witch i think is impossible :P since my favorite song is more like BSAB or maybe even No One Knows XD, yearh ive been pretty sad here the last time....

I listen to b-sides and unreleased songs a lot more.

Archived