First single, "Oh Love," coming July 16th

Lindsay

lol my phrase had nothing to do with time. it's just.. another song by the band, a relation that i just made up that's all :)

I'd say Liam was able to catch the reference

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light years is a measurement of distance not time.

A light-year is the distance that light travels in a vacuum in one Julian year. Which is about 365.25 days. So 2000 lightyears would be about 730.000 days :P

So yes, it is a measurement of distance, but with the use of time to define the huge distance in space.

I've gotta go to work in half an hour. If I'd known last week that it was being released at 2pm I'd probably have said no to working this afternoon. Man, the next few hours are gonna drag.

Sorry if this has already been asked but it's not always easy to find things in the middle of excitement and discussions about what light years measure :P

Does anyone have any idea whether the song's going to be posted like in a news bulletin, or if it's just going to be autoplaying on the website like the 21CB clip was back in the day? I know nobody knows exactly but somebody probably has a better idea than I do about this stuff.

Greenday.com is probably going to crash before we can hear it or something... oh god. :lol:

Well with the oh love clip, They said it'll be on greenday.com and it was a YouTube video so same again I guess.

Is she only a friend of the maker up? I don't remember her in the cast but she wrote:( she is not Hattie don't ?) From words she is only a friend that makes wishes to her friend i tho..anyone know it?

Heather Depriest:I love @davidmake74 getting in there getting this make up done for @greenday music video!!

561381_406555722724751_1680138351_n.jpg

^I'm wondering the same. Where are we gonna be able to hear the song?

Is she only a friend of the maker up? I don't remember her in the cast but she wrote:( she is not Hattie don't ?) From words she is only a friend that makes wishes to her friend i tho..anyone know it?

Heather Depriest:I love @davidmake74 getting in there getting this make up done for @greenday music video!!

561381_406555722724751_1680138351_n.jpg

Oh no, so that means there's gonna be someone acting in the new video. Boo.

It will be posted here, I've heard. (On GDA) and I've also heard it'll be posted on NME.com :) I can't wait! 1 hour and 43 minutes :)

I'm going crazy :runaround: I want to listen to Oh Love now!

Someone is aware of the fact there is a guy living near the set that posts :)

376495_406665646047092_1304964502_n.jpg

376780_406766682703655_1324534764_n.jpg

Nearly every single Green Day video has actors in them. Off the top of my head, the only ones that don't are Longview, Jaded, Macy's day parade, Know Your enemy.

Someone is aware of the fact there is a guy living near the set that posts :)

376495_406665646047092_1304964502_n.jpg

376780_406766682703655_1324534764_n.jpg

We're quite aware of that :)

fuck, I don't know how much longer I can wait :S I should have said no about going into work tomorrow, now i'm gonna have to wait another 7 hours FUCK

We're quite aware of that :)

http://www.greendayc...-oh-love-video/

sorry i saw now i was out since someday...and there are a lot of post i lost myself here!!

just an answer but the girl who spoke about maker up is not Hattie? is not in the cast?

on instagram

from @alyshanett

33849ffccdc311e195e3123138048d2c_6.jpg

In the makeup chair this morning.

dd8691b6cdd911e197e522000a1e95c4_6.jpg

Done shooting! What a privilege to work with Sam Bayer today.

16b90ce6cde611e1973e22000a1d0116_6.jpg

Christmas in July.

also her is in the cast?

I just woke up randomly and its 4 in the morning.... My green day senses are tingling

Is the YouTube release at 6 AM Californian time as well?

One Hour and 14 Minutes

Apparently the Rick O'Shea show will be playing Oh Love at 2.30 on the radio station RTE in Ireland.

Incase anyone in Ireland can't listen to the premiere at 2 or whatever

Archived