Green Day: ¡Dos! Trailer - album artwork and a preview of "It's Fuck Time" included

jtdscape

I think Florence's fake cover was much better :wub::S

From what I read here about the Dos cover, I have to agree with you on that

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brother I'll need the separated pics of Dos from you :P

Thanks in advance :lol:

I hope that someone will change the color of the "X" because the pink doesn't fit with the blue and orange...but I like these colors! ;)

I can't wait to see the colors on Tré!

11am. :) We're two hours behind.

And if I live in Arizona, where we don't use DST?

[Edit:] Nevermind, OfLoveAndRazorBlades says one more hour, so 10:00 here.

After a tough day at college this was something I really looked forward to! Dear Green Day, no matter how worse my day is, you make me smile. :') :wub::wub:

Now let's dance, IT'S FUCK TIME! :creep:

captainardee.gif

I would've guessed they would've made the "X" the same color as the logo text for each album, that being said I don't think it looks too bad.

I hope that someone will change the color of the "X" because the pink doesn't fit with the blue and orange...but I like these colors! ;)

I can't wait to see the colors on Tré!

It's like, how is it no one at the record company said, "Yo, that shit is ugly. Make it match"... not that GD ever has or would want to shy away from intentional ugliness, but there's such a thing as aesthetically pleasing deformity. :sick:

If Andres sets up the poll for "How do you like the Dos cover?", I guarantee it won't do as well as Uno has.

Here we go again.

Dude give it a rest. A mod/Admin is gonna bitch at you :P

Have to admit, I had myself convinced that the news was gonna be a tour announcement....

Don't get me wrong, this is really cool, but I am disappointed :cry:

Here we go again.

You just totally spoiled the thrill of seeing it at the end of the video

If Andres sets up the poll for how do you like the Dos cover, I guarantee it won't fair as well as Uno has.

Yes. :S

I mean Mike's face should be bigger on the cover and the x are pink. :ermm: It really looks like Billie, Mike & Tré made the covers themselves. :lol:

Why do I still see Mike looking a lot like Billie? :lol: His hair looks awesome btw

Think I'm just gonna have to renew my Idiot Club account, I'm too impatient for this having to wait buisness each time :lol:

SO EXCITEEGFHUFOJD :runaround:

Have to admit, I had myself convinced that the news was gonna be a tour announcement....

Don't get me wrong, this is really cool, but I am disappointed :cry:

Am I the only one that REALLY doesn't see a tour announcement until just before Tré is released? No point in doing a full-out tour until all three albums are out, imo. I think we can expect something later in the year.

50 more minutes until I can see this damn video. :lol:

Yes. :S

I mean Mike's face should be bigger on the cover and the x are pink. :ermm: It really looks like Billie, Mike & Tré made the covers themselves. :lol:

The cut out is a little sloppy too and you can see where the pattern ends since Mike's image isn't as big as is probably should be. I'm getting extremely nit-picky here though. :lol:

cant wait to replace my current desktop wallpaper (uno) with the cover art for dos :D...or i could use both for my desktop ^^

That pink thingy crossing the eyes looks different, it looks amazing anyway. :banana: I love it! :bunny:

tumblr_m5djr0V9Fe1r3zat8.gif

I can't wait to see the trailer! :runaround:

Archived