Green Day - Uno! - Official Trailer!

Harry Potter.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That beautiful noise in the background, that's not... that's not them, is it?

Do we really need another thread for this?

Yes. The main thread is a sea of "zawemg" and speculation and other things, and it's really hard to actually find anything in there. There are many - like me - who like Green Day, but can't be trawling through all of that stuff. It's news that everyone on here should know.

It's Fuck Time is there!

And my theory on the Billie for Uno, Mike for Dos and Tre for Tre seems to be right.

Yes. The main thread is a sea of "zawemg" and speculation and other things, and it's really hard to actually find anything in there. There are many - like me - who like Green Day, but can't be trawling through all of that stuff. It's news that everyone on here should know.

True, I just feel like everyone is talking about the same thing in three different threads now. :lol:

And my theory on the Billie for Uno, Mike for Dos and Tre for Tre seems to be right.

No, they'll put John Cena on the album artwork for Tré.

I hope the song in the background will be on one of the albums because I really love it. :lol:

I admit, I kinda punched the wall next to me when I saw It's Fuck Time and Drama Queen are listed. Idek what to say, roll on September :dance:

Hot damn! That is some really groovy music there. I'm really liking it.

No, they'll put John Cena on the album artwork for Tré.

John-Cena-WWE-Superstar-92.jpg

I admit, I kinda punched the wall next to me when I saw It's Fuck Time and Drama Queen are listed. Idek what to say, roll on September :dance:

well shit. your hand okay?

Wow, that song totally makes me feel good about this album. I'm liking the color choices on the cover too...just wish they'd have gotten a little more funky with the text or something maybe.

Ha the song Fell For The Snoo should be good - so theyre kinda amalgamating all their side projects (FBHT's Fuck Time)

Trailer is just amazing! I can watch it over and over again and I'm still excited as fuck :lol:

As I said, when it rains, it pours ;)

Now I'm confused...

Who are we listening to :lol:?

Always listen to the masterful leader :)

First time I saw the cover I had mixed feelings, but now I am really starting to dig the colors!

And I really love the song in the video. Sounds like something completely new.

It's already starting to blow my mind man. I don't dare to imagine what will happen to me when I get to hear the entire Uno! album!

Hey, sorry if this has been said but on the screencap of the sheet of song titles you can see there's one ending in "town" towards the end so it's probably Last Gang In Town. I wonder if that sheet is Dos (or Tre) though..

Mind stuck to the background song, raping the replay button on youtube.

the cover is kinda creepy, but so punk ! Its an eye-catcher. It will the first thing that will hit the eye in a music store !

Now I'm getting the feel that something AWESOME is on its way !

I don't know about tracks cos I havent heard the live recordings and I want to hear them directly from the cd so that I'm surprised. IT IS GONNA BE EPIC ! :dance::runaround::wub::bunny:

Archived