Green Day - Uno! - Official Trailer!

Harry Potter.

Weren't they lately a lot in the spotlight though? (Well, except for the gaps between albums). Anyways, 21stCB was one of the most popular albums of the year, I think... So was American Idiot...

You're right, I worded that awkwardly. What I meant was I wonder if this album will be American Idiot big, or even bigger, because even though 21CB was popular it just wan't the same as AI when it came to popularity.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you imagine It's Fuck Time as a single? :D I doubt it but it would just be so kick-ass! 8)

Could you imagine It's Fuck Time as a single? :D I doubt it but it would just be so kick-ass! 8)

I totally see it as a live version on one of the singles :D

wow this looks and sounds amazing! i love the cover, can't wait to see how mikey and tre look like on the album :wub: i agree to the fact that it does sound foxboro tub-ish xD

You never know ! :D

Its Green Day after all :P

You never know ! :D Its Green Day after all :P

This is true! I'm learning to never predict what Green Day will do anymore :P

Here you go :P

billieface.png

that's awesome! i love your profile pic

The music in that video reminds me a lot of The Living End's "I Can't Give You What I Haven't Got" but I like it. Good sound and clarity to it.

I don't know how I feel about the album artwork. I don't know. If it visually represents the songs in the best way, then I'll be ok with it.

Actually, it reminds me of 70s/80s punk albums. ie: X-ray Spex or Minor Threat, among others.

They really like magenta, don't they?

i guess the album cover for this might be green and magenta and some other color(s)

I'm blown away by this new sound of theirs. I really hope that it sticks throughout the album. I'm glad that they have their FBHT sound in here. Seriously though, blown away. It reminds me of the Arctic Monkeys in between Favourite Worst Nightmare and Humbug. Fucking LOVE that sound.

I'm so stoked for this.

Fuck Time will no doubt be epic in the album, I'm totally in love with that song and it may even be my ringtone when it's out :lol: Now I wonder one thing. If Foxboro Hot Tubs made Fuck Time and performed it first but then Green Day releases it instead... is Fuck Time a Green Day or a FBHT song?

Also know that I have already taken a pic of myself and edited it to look like Uno's cover. Looks bad but hilarous, we should make a thread for those haha

haha oh god, i just imagine radios playing It's Fuck Time, it'll just be so funny :lol: (also when they announce that it's the next song)

I totally see it as a live version on one of the singles :D

The whole stadium "singing" aaaah.... That would be great :D

wow this looks and sounds amazing! i love the cover, can't wait to see how mikey and tre look like on the album :wub: i agree to the fact that it does sound foxboro tub-ish xD

I don't know why, but I think that background of Dos will be blue.

This is true! I'm learning to never predict what Green Day will do anymore :P

They surprise us when we least expect it. Epic.

haha oh god, i just imagine radios playing It's Fuck Time, it'll just be so funny :lol: (also when they announce that it's the next song)

They'd have to censor the fuck out of it though :dry:

Is anyone else making their new profile picture? I know I am XD

They surprise us when we least expect it. Epic.

They really do!!

CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM CARPE DIEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m5ioaqAFJe1qgjord.gif

:wub:

I don't know why, but I think that background of Dos will be blue.

Really? I can see it being red, it kinda fits Mike. If they choose blue for Mike and red for Tré it will look like Pokémon: Billie is the grass started, Mike is water and Tré is fire hahaha

I wonder if the titales will be random or will have something to do with the song. For example, Going to Pasalacqua, 409 In Your Coffeemaker and some other oldies' titles had absolutely nothing to do with the lyrics. I liked that because they were like deeper than they seemed.

I already made it but I'm shy to show it :blush:

Really? I can see it being red, it kinda fits Mike. If they choose blue for Mike and red for Tré it will look like Pokémon: Billie is the grass started, Mike is water and Tré is fire hahaha

I see Mike being blue because he's usually thought of as the cool and peaceful one, while Tre is like fire unexpected and hard to handle.

According to GDA these songs were on the board behind BJ, and are most likely for iUno!:

1) Nuclear Family

2) Stay the Night

3) Carpe Diem

4) Let Yourself Go

5) Fell For You/ Fell for Snoo

6) Crushing Bastards

7) Teenage Blue/ Angel Blue

8 )Trouble Maker

9) Firecracker

10) See You Tonight

11) It's Fuck Time

12) Stop When the Red Lights Flash

13) Kill the DJ

14) Lazy Bones

15) Wild One

16) Makeout Party

17) Drama Queen

Some others GDA isn't sure about that were on a seperate board:

1) Oh Love

2) State of Shock

3) Sweet 16

4) Little Boy Name Train

I'm wondering if that Teenage Blue/Angel thing is Sweet 16 renamed, because they're in the same place in the tracklist if that makes sense. Not important, I'd just be glad if Sweet 16 or whatever actually made it :P

Yep, already done. :lol: GDC's going to be invaded by armies of pink-eyed fans.

that's awesome! i love your profile pic

Thank you :blush:

anyone else feel like the preview sounds similar to franz ferdinand and/or the black keys? i likes it :cool:

Oh awesome! :D Haha you've put mine to shame...more work needed XD

I'm wondering if that Teenage Blue/Angel thing is Sweet 16 renamed, because they're in the same place in the tracklist if that makes sense. Not important, I'd just be glad if Sweet 16 or whatever actually made it :P

Thank you :blush:

When I saw yours mine was completely outranked. Ok I'm gonna do it like you.

Archived