Green Day - Uno! - Official Trailer!

Harry Potter.

Ah all these thoughts..

- The song preview is going to be my new ringtone for sure!

- I don't know if it's the Gretsch (is it?) but it makes me think of the Living End (yes you should click on the spoiler and yes you should listen to TLE), but with a certain vibe/sound that screams GREEN DAY, which is perfect.

[media=]

- The fact that It's Fuck Time might be on it.. I really think this could be the Dominated Love Slave of Uno. (Especially if you say it like "you know" that last sentence sounds pretty funny.)

- Rockabilly Rockabillie anyone? :woot: haha

- Stay the Night might be on Uno. Well I think it's almost certain. That's all I need to know. So far this is the only song I "know", as in, I heard from a recording. As soon as I watched the 2010 soundcheck video I wish I could hear the song live, or at least a studio version. Well you never know what could happen in two years right..

- It's an understatement when I say I'm excited.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand a thing about how they build the songs :mellow:

It's a mess :lol: and I think that's Billie's funny handwriting. He writes so fast that sometimes he misses a letter or something :P

Those are the words letters he might have ate

A scale? No. It's in the key of A. Actually, Am (A minor).

By the way, why does it matter how many songs are on each album?

That's a false friend from spanish :P

Those are the words letters he might have ate

So he ate a few-

haha it happens to me too :lol:

So he ate a few-

haha it happens to me too :lol:

Maybe he's a dyslexic like me? :D Or like us, if you also eat letters :P

Maybe he's a dyslexic like me? :D Or like us, if you also eat letters :P

I don't think so... or I don't know, it only happens with a few. Maybe like I said, he writes so fast that ends up messing up some words :D

I don't think so... or I don't know, it only happens with a few. Maybe like I said, he writes so fast that ends up messing up some words :D

I was joking about the dyslexia. Not about me, but about Billie and you! I don't think so that he thinks left but says right and makes another typical for dyslexic faults.

That's a false friend from spanish :P

Yeah, it is. I didn't remember you using the word key so I just figured out it would be scale.

I was joking about the dyslexia. Not about me, but about Billie and you! I don't think so that he thinks left but says right and makes another typical for dyslexic faults.

Oh ok :lol: :lol:

When there's a lot you want to write it's possible that you make some mistakes... (in my case) :ermm:

Also a possibility, and a very interesting one..

But I'm still not sure if it is doable for them to record over 40 songs in 4 months

He has laser tits.

He has laser tits.

Discussion complete. It's all unraveling now! :P

Is it wrong that i've listened to that 30 sec video about 100 times over the past 4 days? (actually, i'm sure there are some who have listened to it more than me!!)

It sounds so good, i want to listen to the rest of it. and see what the lyrics are saying, unless it's an instrumental of course. couldn't find a recording of it on youtube from any of the secret shows or anything

its on repeat on my iPod :P

I'm addicted to it and yes, I'm excited to get the full song too ! :P

Well, everybody is :lol:

Is it wrong that i've listened to that 30 sec video about 100 times over the past 4 days? (actually, i'm sure there are some who have listened to it more than me!!)

It sounds so good, i want to listen to the rest of it. and see what the lyrics are saying, unless it's an instrumental of course. couldn't find a recording of it on youtube from any of the secret shows or anything

Same here! When we do hear the full song it's gonna sound weird because that part's gonna stand out to me. I love how they tease us with these little snippets of things.

Can't be arsed to read back through the last 4 pages since I last checked this thread, when do you reckon the first single will be out? One month before? Or within the next month?

I bet it'll be announced for July/early August, regarding how fast things are working out

I'm actually quite looking forward to this album. It's been three years and three albums are coming out at once:D.

I wonder if the song from the trailer will have vocals over the top in the final thing. I can’t imagine how they’d fit....

I wonder if the song from the trailer will have vocals over the top in the final thing. I can’t imagine how they’d fit....

Maybe what we've heard is the solo

Or it could be only the beginning of the song...

I'd say it must be, because of how it starts, it would fit a beginning of a song.

I'm so excited for this now, that riff sounds pretty damn promising at the start!! :dance: Oh my god, feels like it's all come at once!! :woot:

Really can't wait to hear some studio recorded vocals now :) I'm hoping Billie Joe won't sound too overproduced like in 21CB, that raw kinda rough voice that you hear during live performances would fit really with the new songs I think :)

I'm just so excited to hear a studio version of Stay The Night (praying for it to be on UNO), been in love with that song ever since that recording of it from dublin showed up.

Archived