Win a Trip to See Green Day

gdgirlie4L

OMFG

It could be.. absolutely GREAT!!!!

but I'm not 18 years old.. not yet.. oof :sorry:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh wow this is soo exciting!! and at TheAmericanIdiot, that is very nice of you! I'm only 17, so now I have to beg one of my friends to do it for me xD

Jeez they really didn't make that one clear that it was US only did they? :huh:

What a prize though! :shok:

yeah i would love to go, but im not sure were in america, but i just asked one of my friends and she is not much of a green day lover :D but she said why would you want me to enter to meet a person who without fame is just a regular person. My reaction I would do if I wasn't texting her:

521496_317792351636919_1739710906_n.jpg

Seriously expecting a tour announcement this week because of this competition......

I qualified! "Sign in daily through 8/5/12 for more chances to win" Ok, I will :)

^Saw that when I entered. I think you can only enter once a day. Need to bookmark the page and set a reminder to do this! :)

Good luck to every GDC'er that has and will enter. Hope it's one of us!

Good luck to every GDC'er that has and will enter. Hope it's one of us!

This. If us non-US GDCers can't enter, then I hope the winner is a US member :)

This means TOUR DATES soon!!

Though I'd prefer this to be for the German shows! Would be so cool to get into soundcheck again or even have early entry again!

damn, ya know what? i don't live in the US and am under 18, but if my parents allow me to, I'll enter (yeah i first gotta ask them, cos for the case that i win, they should know sth about it xD) and i'm willing to buy the fucking plane tickets and the shipping costs and any extra costs they have cos i don't live in the US, but i guess, they won't let anyone win who doesn't live in the US and i won't get my chance on explaining that to them :dry: ...i just hate that all the contests are US only :cry: ...oh well, i hope there'll come a contest for europeans, too...

FINALLY something for us U.S. peeps :dance:

Finally? :ermm:

Let's just hope one of us will be the lucky winner!

Finally? :ermm:

Let's just hope one of us will be the lucky winner!

well recently they've been booking festivals on the other side of the world !!! ahah

well recently they've been booking festivals on the other side of the world !!! ahah

yeah i agree

It's funny how we are getting so excited over a contest that we are entering...we didn't win, we entered. xD

Yes, because if we believe we succeed.

Or we just call and complain about not winning until they give in and give us crazy fans some tickets!

uhm so im reading the rules and stuff and they said you have to put your address and phone number...but when i entered they only wanted name, email, and date of birth!!

If I won this, I'm taking my dad because he likes Green Day (and plus it would have to either be him or my mom and mom doesn't care for Green Day. i've failed as a daughter -___-)

They figured out where I am from... it's so unfair... I really wanted to participate

SM7.jpg

They figured out where I am from... it's so unfair... I really wanted to participate

Try again.. I entered successfully!

I just tried to enter again, and it said "We love your enthusiasm! However, you've already earned a sweepstakes entry for today. Sign in daily through 8/5/12 for more chances to win."

That means they got my first entry...

Try again.. I entered successfully!

I just tried to enter again, and it said "We love your enthusiasm! However, you've already earned a sweepstakes entry for today. Sign in daily through 8/5/12 for more chances to win."

That means they got my first entry...

Ok. I guess I could try again... :cry:

Same happened to me..

i'm not from us but if i win i will buy a plane ticket :P ! It sucks that those awesome contest are always for US ! GREEN DAY there are more fans than only US fans :angry !

Archived