Green Day "Revealed"

BeachBum

All right, I seem to vaguely recall a video where Billie invites around ten people on stage (possibly for EJN or Hitchin a Ride) and then one of them "takes advantage of him" and really grabs a handful of ass/more. Billie's butt is facing the audience when it happens and this person really just goes for the full on molestation. Does anyone know what video I'm talking about? :lol:

• Like 1

All right, I seem to vaguely recall a video where Billie invites around ten people on stage (possibly for EJN or Hitchin a Ride) and then one of them "takes advantage of him" and really grabs a handful of ass/more. Billie's butt is facing the audience when it happens and this person really just goes for the full on molestation. Does anyone know what video I'm talking about? :lol:

oh my!!! I don't, but I would LOVE to see that!! :creep:

I found it :D Go to 7:40, some dirty dirty fangirl helps herself to a handful o Billie balls.

Oh my .... :lol: haha, awesome

I think it was a fanboy

:P

I found it :D Go to 7:40, some dirty dirty fangirl helps herself to a handful o Billie balls.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-kFLBCDqCc

If I ever get pulled up on stage I would totally do that. :mellow:

Now I'm trying to remember where that video was of Are We the Waiting where Billie wrapped his legs around the girl and she basically bounced him up and down :lol: Anyone know where that was?

Now I'm trying to remember where that video was of Are We the Waiting where Billie wrapped his legs around the girl and she basically bounced him up and down :lol: Anyone know where that was?

I also watch that video and I remember it, because it's so funny (if I mean the right one.. I'll search it on youtube..) Do you mean that video: :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDbxrEG1IW0&feature=related

• Like 1

^ I don't know why, but I get the feeling that dat gurl's called Jamie.

• Like 1

I found it :D Go to 7:40, some dirty dirty fangirl (wait, it's a 13 year old boy) helps herself himself to a handful o Billie balls

All the more reason not to stereotype molesting fangirls. It's the boys.

nice!! :creep:

edit: sorry didnt mea to repost the video

I found it :D Go to 7:40, some dirty dirty fangirl (wait, it's a 13 year old boy) helps herself himself to a handful o Billie balls.

Billie needs an adult!!
  • Like 1

:eyebrows:

NdWeL.gif

Flo I made an infinite loop for that! Can I post it?

The gif I posted is almost an infinite loop. But go ahead. :happy:

I love infinite *hump* loop gifs :creep: