Billie Joe Armstrong

BeachBum

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Errm. Guys, this ain't exactly a picture (obviously), but does anyone know what type shoes Billie wears the most on this tour...they kinda resemble Converse, but clearly aren't...any help would be useful :)

teenagevow wrote about the photo above:

RAD SHOT OF ME AND BILLIE THAT MY DAD TOOK THE SECOND TIME I MET HIM. HE WAS SO COOL OH MY. SO THE REASON I GOT TO MEET HIM IS BECAUSE MY AUNT JUDY IS THE CHAIRMAN OF PIPE LINE TO A CURE, WHICH IS IN SUPPORT OF PEOPPE WITH THE DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS. HE IS A BIG SUPPORTER AND IS FRIENDS WITH HER AND SO I GOT TO SEE HIM THERE. I MET HIM ONCE AND TOOK THE EARLIER SHOT, HERE WHERE MY DAD TOOK A PHOTO OF US, AND ANOTHER TIME WHEN I WAS SITTING OUSIDE FOR A MINUTE TO GET CELL RECEPTION. I WAS JUST SITTING ON THE GROUBD OUTSIDE AND HE RECONGNIZED ME AND WAS LIKE, "LONELY?" AND I SPOKE TO HIM FOR A MOMENT BEFORE HE HEADED OUT. HE WAS SO COOL AND IM JUST REALLY HAPPY YHAT I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET SOMEONE FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS.

6cf33414f3b611e28f4222000a1fb75e_7.jpg

RAD STUFF! :D

Errm. Guys, this ain't exactly a picture (obviously), but does anyone know what type shoes Billie wears the most on this tour...they kinda resemble Converse, but clearly aren't...any help would be useful :)

RAD STUFF! :D

Creepers maybe?

Pretty sure they're either Draven shoes or TUK creepers, that's what he usually wears.

bbbc3112e75f11e2a5a022000ae9129a_7.jpg

I thought something like that when I saw the picture with the board but, we see him surfing in CUATRO and I'm sure you guys only watched down there the whole time :P

p68f2oP.jpg

RAD SHOT OF ME AND BILLIE THAT MY DAD TOOK THE SECOND TIME I MET HIM. HE WAS SO COOL OH MY. SO THE REASON I GOT TO MEET HIM IS BECAUSE MY AUNT JUDY IS THE CHAIRMAN OF PIPE LINE TO A CURE, WHICH IS IN SUPPORT OF PEOPPE WITH THE DISEASE CYSTIC FIBROSIS. HE IS A BIG SUPPORTER AND IS FRIENDS WITH HER AND SO I GOT TO SEE HIM THERE. I MET HIM ONCE AND TOOK THE EARLIER SHOT, HERE WHERE MY DAD TOOK A PHOTO OF US, AND ANOTHER TIME WHEN I WAS SITTING OUSIDE FOR A MINUTE TO GET CELL RECEPTION. I WAS JUST SITTING ON THE GROUBD OUTSIDE AND HE RECONGNIZED ME AND WAS LIKE, "LONELY?" AND I SPOKE TO HIM FOR A MOMENT BEFORE HE HEADED OUT. HE WAS SO COOL AND IM JUST REALLY HAPPY YHAT I GOT THE CHANCE TO MEET SOMEONE FROM ONE OF MY FAVORITE BANDS.

That's so cool and sweet! :happy:

Wow! That is so nice!:cry: Billie has got to be one of THE sweetest people in the world! Every time I hear about a fan interacting with him, they always report it as being absolutely lovely and say that he's a really nice person. I hope that I get the great, great privilege and honor of meeting Billie some day. That would just be amazing!:wub:

Archived