Tré Cool

BeachBum

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ woah, is it new? :wub:

I've read this on twitter:

Tre takes some time from rehearsals from the band’s forthcoming world tour to show some love for his Gretsch Brooklyn pic.twitter.com/QmLlS3cj

and there's that picture

Tre takes some time from rehearsals from the band’s forthcoming world tour to show some love for his Gretsch Brooklyn pic.twitter.com/QmLlS3cj

and there's that picture

and there's that picture

WAIT, WORLD TOUR?!? :dance::runaround::D

WAIT, WORLD TOUR?!? :dance::runaround::D

I think that was already confirmed?

And I love Mike more than you

and there's that picture

yep its new :) i found it on Tumblr

tumblr_m67x0xnbZn1rrr162o1_400.jpg

I think that was already confirmed?

And I love Mike more than you

Really, when did they announce it (btw just followed you on twitter I'm @DexterFloyd94 :D)?

Are you sure about that? :happy:

Really, when did they announce it (btw just followed you on twitter I'm @DexterFloyd94 :D)?

Are you sure about that? :happy:

I don't know, I recall people saying a world tour was confirmed. Also, I'll follow you back on twitter, thanks for following. And, if you were referring to my spoiler statement, I'm sure about it. Nobody can love Mike more than I do. Ok, maybe his family and Billie and Tré.

does anyone have a pic of Tre's new tattoo? the one on his left arm

http://img31.imagesh...5/unodostre.jpg

The only picture I've seen of his new tattoo is a 'personal' photo, so it can't be posted here. But I'll tell you what it is: a cobra with 'breasts' that says "Sharif don't like it" (From Rock the Casbah) on a ribbon behind it.

(at least that's what I assume it is, since it's the right color from the pic I saw).

214342143.jpg

tumblr_m68hyuRhSZ1qcsuzjo1_500.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG :runaround:

I enter to the picture threads and found only wonderful pics, are they trying to kill me??

:bunny::lol:

The only picture I've seen of his new tattoo is a 'personal' photo, so it can't be posted here. But I'll tell you what it is: a cobra with 'breasts' that says "Sharif don't like it" (From Rock the Casbah) on a ribbon behind it.

Cool! I wanted to know what it was so thanks for describe it. I guess we'll see a photo of it soon...

could you direct us to somewhere we're likely to find our own way to it? XD

i have a picture but i have no idea if it counts as personal, he's dressed like a russian doll if anybody knows it X3

i have a picture but i have no idea if it counts as personal, he's dressed like a russian doll if anybody knows it X3

Russian doll?? I think I've never seen it :lol:

well, one picture is considerably more personal than the other one so ill post this and see where it gets me XD

538465_390653884314935_876369188_n.jpg

who knows, it may just be a very good photoshop, though the other one would be much trickier to do

I dont see what's personal about those pictures if they're posted by Tré himself.

Haha oh yeah I've seen it on tumblr. I wonder what was the ocassion to dressed up like that...

Archived