• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll do it!

Good news :woot:

ok i'm gonna do my best :)

Good :happy:

My writing will be so tiny though, no one will be able to read it :lol:

But if Green Day watch this they'll have to be able to read it,that's the goal of this video ;)

hm...i don't know, maybe i'll take part in this one, but i won't be able to put everything on just one paper, i think i need a wall...or a wall of a house or anything :shifty: ...or how about: i letter the biggest wall of a shopping center?...how important is it that you can see me on there then? cos i think i'll be very small in that picture then :lol: naw jk, now srsly...i'll maybe take part, i'm just not sure whether i have the time for it, but let's see...and i try to make it short ;D

My love for GD won't fit on a paper, sorry.

How do you want GD to see this video anyway?

ufff, so many videos in such a short term. I haven't idea for the photo yet and what is more an idea how to express on a little piece of paper everything that Green Day mean to me :happy: if i have till deadline i'll be in.

In any case, good luck! :thumbsup:

I'll need lots of paper :happy:

indeed ;)

hm...i don't know, maybe i'll take part in this one, but i won't be able to put everything on just one paper, i think i need a wall...or a wall of a house or anything :shifty: ...or how about: i letter the biggest wall of a shopping center?...how important is it that you can see me on there then? cos i think i'll be very small in that picture then :lol: naw jk, now srsly...i'll maybe take part, i'm just not sure whether i have the time for it, but let's see...and i try to make it short ;D

I hope you'll make it :D and yes it's difficult to put this on a paper,I know :lol: maybe the idea with wall is perfect... 8)

My love for GD won't fit on a paper, sorry.

How do you want GD to see this video anyway?

I can understand it...Maybe my friend Penelope has an idea...hmm... :ninja::cool:

ufff, so many videos in such a short term. I haven't idea for the photo yet and what is more an idea how to express on a little piece of paper everything that Green Day mean to me :happy: if i have till deadline i'll be in.

In any case, good luck! :thumbsup:

I see =/ I know,it's not easy!Okay :) Thank you :happy:

I hope you'll make it :D and yes it's difficult to put this on a paper,I know :lol: maybe the idea with wall is perfect... 8)

haha i'm glad that i know the policeman cos he's my neighbor :eyebrows: ...so i'm sure he won't put me under arrest if i draw something onto a building with graffiti :whistle ....just bad that he isn't the only policemen in the city :( lol

so yeah i hope i have enough time, i'll try to do it ;)

haha i'm glad that i know the policeman cos he's my neighbor :eyebrows: ...so i'm sure he won't put me under arrest if i draw something onto a building with graffiti :whistle ....just bad that he isn't the only policemen in the city :( lol

so yeah i hope i have enough time, i'll try to do it ;)

Hehehe :'D yeah pitty =/:lol:

Hehehe :'D yeah pitty =/:lol:

yeah =/:lol: hm...maybe i should bribe them :shifty: ...or just ask for allowance, i'm sure those people of this shopping center like the idea of graffiti over the whole wall of their shopping center with a text explaining how much i love green day :lol:

yeah =/:lol: hm...maybe i should bribe them :shifty: ...or just ask for allowance, i'm sure those people of this shopping center like the idea of graffiti over the whole wall of their shopping center with a text explaining how much i love green day :lol:

Yeah you're right!If I were in their place I would accept it :lol:

Yeah you're right!If I were in their place I would accept it :lol:

haha me too :lol: ...i just hope they're as huge green day fans as i am...they could help me writing it onto the walls :lol:

haha me too :lol: ...i just hope they're as huge green day fans as i am...they could help me writing it onto the walls :lol:

I hope the same!This would be really useful :lol: they could take part to the vdeo as well ;D

I hope the same!This would be really useful :lol: they could take part to the vdeo as well ;D

yeah !! haha and then when the credits come you listen about 20 people who all helped me and maybe even are in the vid :lol:

yeah !! haha and then when the credits come you listen about 20 people who all helped me and maybe even are in the vid :lol:

Haha this would be great :woot:

i wish i could really do it :lol:

Yep,I wish the same!

Express how much GD mean to mean on a short piece of paper? :unsure:

IMPOSSIBLE!

:P

Maybe I'll send in a picture if I have time. :)

Express how much GD mean to mean on a short piece of paper? :unsure:

IMPOSSIBLE!

:P

Maybe I'll send in a picture if I have time. :)

I know :P okay :happy:

i think i could take a picture of myself with all my green day tickets, tré's drumstick and my wristband from the show in mainz :)

Maybe I'll throw something together.

Could I make it a short short short short short video? I have a little idea :sherlock:

i think i could take a picture of myself with all my green day tickets, tré's drumstick and my wristband from the show in mainz :)

Wow :runaround: Green Day tickets?Tré's drumstick?Wristband?I'm going crazy :runaround: I wish I had them as well... :S :sad:

You're so lucky!

Maybe I'll throw something together.

Could I make it a short short short short short video? I have a little idea :sherlock:

Penelope told me she cannot accept videos :cry:

Wow :runaround: Green Day tickets?Tré's drumstick?Wristband?I'm going crazy :runaround: I wish I had them as well... :S :sad:

You're so lucky!

Penelope told me she cannot accept videos :cry:

thanks, i really am :) i just live in the right country. green day like germany and so i got so many possibilities to see them ;D

dose it need to be only one picture, or can it be many, because im not sure i can put "why i love green day" in one photo lol

thanks, i really am :) i just live in the right country. green day like germany and so i got so many possibilities to see them ;D

You're welcome :) Yes you're right!I would do the same ;D How did you get Tré's drumstick?

dose it need to be only one picture, or can it be many, because im not sure i can put "why i love green day" in one photo lol

I understand :lol:I'll ask my friend ;) She told me you can :D

Archived