Static Noise 63: Opa! The Punk Thing

Fuzz

I don't understand why you guys keep saying we are mean... we try and do nice things for our listeners......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why you guys keep saying we are mean... we try and do nice things for our listeners......

Ikr?

And that new song was just brilliant btw. :hi:

I think everyone agrees that THIS SONG IS THE MOST AWESOME GD SONG YET

Well everyone just agreed it was second best.

I loved your discussion about punk. It basically just proved to me that elitist punks are actually just hipsters.

i dont even know how people who didnt hear the joke are trying to make sense of this... Green Day are so unoriginal! Never buying a new album again! Music is dead to me!

tumblr_m2wsm4mqaS1roili5o2_250.png

You never said what the answer to the guess the song was :( now its going to bug me till I know.

As soon as you said there was a new song I thought "they're gonna play letterbomb" but I thought you were gonna play it from the GnR thing

You never said what the answer to the guess the song was :( now its going to bug me till I know.

Oh really? Thought we did. Hmm. Well, it's American Eulogy

Just downloaded it and can't wait to listen to! I heard there is a new intro and everyone says about a new GD song! :woot:

are in this episode the recordings from people's thoughts about the new albums?

are in this episode the recordings from people's thoughts about the new albums?

No, we saved it until next week when we will hopefully have more news on the new album.

No, we saved it until next week when we will hopefully have more news on the new album.

ah ok and is it bad that my recording I sent you is over a minute?

Just downloaded it and can't wait to listen to! I heard there is a new intro and everyone says about a new GD song! :woot:

Don't get your hopes up on that front.

You almost had me there for a second at the end. I fucking hate you people. :lol:

I was drinking a cup of tea when I was listening, so when I laughed at something, I sprayed tea everywhere. Just though you should know.

thanks for brightening an hour of my week again! now back to boring things....homework. hahahahaha im not doin it. f that.

First time I've ever listened to Static Noise and I'd like to say I enjoyed my first time!

You trolled us well gentlemen!

I listened to this before going to sleep. I lost drowsiness after listening to it-_-

Ahah just finished listening, great episode! :woot:

Really, all those people believed that you had a new Green Day song...?? I couldn't trust you from the beginning, not sure if that's a good thing :P

Just your voices gave me a huge hint that there was no new song. If there was, I expected you all to be screaming and not being able to shut up about it :P

Bastards! :P

and thanks Matt for saying what the song was - I had to rewind to see if I missed it, but I didn't!

Archived