Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

I hope they wear different clothes every show now, so that we can identify from which show the pics and videos come from :lol:

Exactly! I organize the pics that way, 'cause it's more easy :lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this talk of Billie's weight! :o I think he looks spectacular! He's always good looking no matter what! Everyone stop analyzing him! :mad: All that matters is that he's back, he's healthy, and he's doing what he loves. :wub:

All this talk of Billie's weight! :o I think he looks spectacular! He's always good looking no matter what! Everyone stop analyzing him! :mad: All that matters is that he's back, he's healthy, and he's doing what he loves. :wub:

Nobody here mentioned! Only Danny did, be mad at him! (hahaha :lol: )

To me he looks good, like always did.

Nobody here mentioned! Only Danny did, be mad at him! (hahaha :lol: )

To me he looks good, like always did.

Ah it was a couple pages ago I guess. I couldn't really tell because I was using mobile. I was just kind of scanning through the comments and saw some stuff about that. I guess the "don't analyze Billie's look" part applies to anything really...

And I couldn't be mad at Danny. :P He said he was sorry anyways, right?

Ah it was a couple pages ago I guess. I couldn't really tell because I was using mobile. I was just kind of scanning through the comments and saw some stuff about that. I guess the "don't analyze Billie's look" part applies to anything really...

And I couldn't be mad at Danny. :P He said he was sorry anyways, right?

I don't know :mellow:

I just come here to discuss more their clothes more than anything else, actually. But if someone says something about how "fat" or "thin" they look is like some people bother that (especially now) :sorry: Anyway, I meant that I only saw one comment about "Billie Joe's weight" and it was Danny's, I think.

I don't know :mellow:

I just come here to discuss more their clothes more than anything else, actually. But if someone says something about how "fat" or "thin" they look is like some people bother that (especially now) :sorry: Anyway, I meant that I only saw one comment about "Billie Joe's weight" and it was Danny's, I think.

I guess I was just reading comments and seeing the words "Billie Joe" and "weight gain" used together and wasn't really paying attention to context except for the comments I'd read before. So it's partly my fault for causing so much confusion. My brain is scrambled from studying for finals! :lol:

I'm so sure if I had said 'Billie's lost some weight he looks so good <3 <3 <3' no one would have said a thing.

I guess I was just reading comments and seeing the words "Billie Joe" and "weight gain" used together and wasn't really paying attention to context except for the comments I'd read before. So it's partly my fault for causing so much confusion. My brain is scrambled from studying for finals! :lol:

Ok! :lol:

That's generally because weight gain is seen as more of an issue between a lot of the tweenie fans who, 90% of the time, only really care about how 'hot' the guys are.

I don't agree with this & I don't think anyone should think that way because weight gain or loss is good & bad, but no one has the right to comment on either situation unless it was something that the person was trying to do. If we knew that Billie was trying to gain/lose weight, then we could congratulate him on doing what he wanted to do but because he hasn't said either way [mostly because he's had much bigger issues and more than likely doesn't give a shit about his weight], we have no right to comment about it.

I don't want to drag this out as it's pointless and pretty spammy, just wanted to get my point out there. :)

Let's just all agree that Billie looks happy, healthy & ready to do the best tour of his life.

I'm so sure if I had said 'Billie's lost some weight he looks so good <3 <3 <3' no one would have said a thing.

Maybe not! :rolleyes: I know you weren't criticizing him; it's just that some people (like myself) don't really notice if he gained or lost weight... Idk To me it's not an issue.

But no one was mad at you or anything ;)

I just fell in love with that T-shirt Billie was wearing last night show. Striped sleeves, a skull and the XXs in the front and in the back. Yes, so much win!

I'm loving Billie's new t-shirts <3 and I get the impression Mike's short haircut fits him better and also his clothes :happy:

I wonder how many different stripped shirts Billie has. I think I've seen him wearing 3 different ones (the colors) only this week.

I think he looks amazing with almost any hair style that he's ever had.

You're not alone in your fangirlness :shifty:

He's just a beautiful, beautiful person! I can't decide my favorite hairstyle is either, but this picture is so fucking cute I could die! LOOK AT HOW FLUFFY IT IS! :woot: :woot:

BillieJoeCloseup647_zps51fdaeee.png

I wish it wasn't so small, though. :cry:

hahaha he looks like a hobbit

My mother saw Billie's RS cover and said "Man, that's a lot of hair" and I was like

I know :creep:

hah. He's been looking very happy and very good. I love what he wore at the Fox theater show (I think that's where the first most recent set of pics is from), with his gray scarf thing.

My mother saw Billie's RS cover and said "Man, that's a lot of hair" and I was like

I know :creep:

hah. He's been looking very happy and very good. I love what he wore at the Fox theater show (I think that's where the first most recent set of pics is from), with his gray scarf thing.

Yeah that was the first concert. And yes, the neck scarf! Soooooo cute! He looks so amazing as always. *sigh* :wub:

tumblr_mjq0vbrjYW1qmxg8ho1_1280.jpg

Aren't they looking great, let's just say: AS ALWAYS?? :toocool:

And with new little accesories :runaround::wub:

(pic from clock-watcher's tumblr)

Geez, they're looking so grat it's incredible. I thought they had finally aged, but LOL at myself :lol: They've just trolled my mind once again!

Can we just take a minute to appreciate that Billie had a patch/badge of himself as a child on his jacket :lol:

Good Lord, those men are so attractive.

I think Mike looks really good in white pants. I don't understand why, exactly, but it's just a beautiful combination. Oh, and Billie with his stripes. He looks young and refreshed in that picture, and Tre :wub: with his flashy patterns.

It's strange, but I've picked up more of my fashion tastes from these three men in their early 40s than from most women my age.

And I look FABULOUS in the process

Archived