Green Day's Looks

Harry Potter.

They should go back to the 39 smooth days, where Mike almost had a Bieber cut, Billie had like a blonde wing thing going, and.. Tre can dress up with douche glasses like John did.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really liked their 90s clothes :ermm: I think they have much better taste now.

aww i just love Tre's green hair now :happy: (almost wrote green day instead of green hair :mellow: )

...the funny thing is my friend writes a book, the main character's name is Scott, but he's a green day fan and his nickname is Billie, whatever happens to him in the book somehow also happens to Billie later...my friend used a lot of references, but some stuff really wasn't on purpose and she wrote it first xD (and that although the real Billie also got a part in the book xD) and later he made a character about me, in her book i have green hair....and now Tre has green hair...now does everything she writes about me in the book happen with Tre or what? :lol:

I don't really liked their 90s clothes :ermm: I think they have much better taste now.

I completely agree. They're much more trim and classy.

But before they dressed up like regular guys, now they have this look that is more like rockers. I like their t-shirts from the 90's and such... but I like it better now that they wear shirts & ties, you know why... :eyebrows:

I love Tré's new green hair! It's like Insomniac era again! :D

But before they dressed up like regular guys, now they have this look that is more like rockers. I like their t-shirts from the 90's and such... but I like it better now that they wear shirts & ties, you know why... :eyebrows:

Well, I prefer their t-shirts. I just prefer them now.

I love Tré's new green hair! It's like Insomniac era again! :D

Hell yeah! I really wanna do that to my hair when I'm older

It's weird because I find Billie beautiful in every Green Day era, but I'm really not finding him any good-looking in 2013.

It's weird because I find Billie beautiful in every Green Day era, but I'm really not finding him any good-looking in 2013.

really?! I think Billie looks the best he has ever! :wub:

Seriously?! :mellow: How could anyone NOT find him incredibly beautiful and attractive the way he is now?

really?! I think Billie looks the best he has ever! :wub:

I prefer fluffy haired 21CB Billie the most, but he does look absolutely stunning now too of course!:wub:

I prefer fluffy haired 21CB Billie the most, but he does look absolutely stunning now to of course!:wub:

the fluffy black was good, but the fluffy blonde hair was kinda icky :P

What's happening to me?! I'm starting to freak out over their looks.

What's happening to me?! I'm starting to freak out over their looks.

Muhahahaha, come to the dark side! :shifty:

I liked how they looked during the Dookie, Insomniac and Nimrod eras the most.

Please guys, can you give me some brand names of clothes that Green Day wore during the 90's from 1994 to 1998 ?

I want to get some new clothes !

^ Aw :wub: that is to cute :lol:

I like his new shirt, btw. Sometimes it seems red, sometimes it seems pink. But it's different from all the black & white, so... cool

agree i'm totally in love with new Bille's style for the tour. the shirts are simples but still they fit him perfectly. striped shirts :woot:

I love Billie's new black/ red shirt! :wub:

Tf5mKW0.png

I would take a nap in Billie's hair.

:lol:

I love Billie's new black/ red shirt! :wub:

Tf5mKW0.png

I KNOW!! I love this shirt so much!! :wub: Pretty much any striped shirt on Billie is like the best thing ever, but these bold, black and red stripes together really look great!

:woot:

Also, it kind of reminds me of a snake. They have belly scales that are arranged in that way and some snakes even have black and red stripes just like Billie's new shirt like this milk snake! :lol:

tumblr_lobpyspR0V1qls45bo1_400.jpg

Are you actually serious?

^Well, I like snakes!:P

Well I think they were "ugly" (I hate that word but you know I think you get what I mean) till American Idiot.

With that record they started looking so fucking awesome faboulus, it makes me wanna cry :D

But Billie should get a haircut, or atleast style his hair a little bit :)

I like the fluffy style and Billie is always a sexy shit but you know.. :toocool:

Not saying that I'm a stylist or something but just my thoughts :D

Red and black...... A friend of Jack, at least his shirts are not poisonous, ha ha

does anyone know where i can get the top he wore at the emirates show .. The red and black striped long sleeved one :) ?

Archived