The Trilogy Albums: ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Liam

Well for crying outloud, if they're calling 2 of their new albums ¡Uno! and ¡Dos!, you'd have to just laugh at the irony if they didn't play Spain or South America. :lol:

I bet they'll play Spain, in despite of the economic crisis and all. And I HOPE they play South America again, including this little country of mine.

I think that after the last tour, they'll probably come back to South America. It seems like they had a lot of fun playing here, so let's hope :happy: .

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay. :lol: And I honestly doubt the Uno-Y'know pun was intended (but you never know with these guys, a week ago I would have said "I honestly doubt they'd release 3 new records instead of one" lol). I just think they wanted to name them in Spanish, as it's been mentioned, it wouldn't be the first time they use Spanish in their albums (Viva la Gloria's), and then I can imagine Tré going "oh but instead of tres it should be Tré!".... anyways, I'll guess we've eventually found out how and why they came up with these names, I bet it'll be asked on more than one interview when the time comes.

hehe ok :D yeah i think that, too...but you really never know :P ...aww i'm soo excited for their interviews !! ...and if it's unintended i'm sure it'll be really funny when they realize that they have another pun in there xD

instead of playing table tennis again in next studio video (if there will be one) billie, mike and tré should play the cardgame uno ^^

haha yeah defiately :lol:

awwww I'm sooo excited :dance: ..I have tickets for a festival and I'll definately buy their albums on the day they come out (or a day earlier)...I'm so glad and proud that i can say all this :dance: (since i never went to a concert...or a festival with GD as headliners)

haha oh god i think i wrote that like a thousand times already...i really should stop now

:lol:

super, super late to the party. I was in maths and someone told me they were coming out with albums? and they were calling them

Masked.jpgRolling_Stone_News_33949_28136051_28136056_slarge.jpg

super, super late to the party. I was in maths and someone told me they were coming out with albums? and they were calling them

Masked.jpgRolling_Stone_News_33949_28136051_28136056_slarge.jpg

I know, right? Like, so awesome. :)

I guess this marks the end of the eyeliner and shirt era

I wouldn't bet on it for sure

You mean for Billie..? :'(

And Tré.I hope Mike still wears sleeveless shirts though.I think this will resemble Warning era

I guess this marks the end of the eyeliner and shirt era

Billie had a shirt era? Does that mean we've ushered in the topless era?

Billie had a shirt era? Does that mean we've ushered in the topless era?

:lol: I'm sure the fangirls would love that!

I think this marks the beginning of Billie and Mike wearing full body shiny gold suits on stage

I hope they tour naked.

Not. :P Why is it that these conversations always resort back to current hairstyles or clothing trends of the band? :lol:

I hope they tour naked.

Not. :P Why is it that these conversations always resort back to current hairstyles or clothing trends of the band? :lol:

If they did, they wouldn't be first anyway, I think the Red Hot Chili Peppers already did that. And when I first read that post I didn't see the bottom part and I was like "WHAT!!!???"

Less if you count the single we'll prob get in summer.

We end up in this appearance discussions because it's part of the era.A new album brings a new era and a new era brings new clothes and appereance and probably new tour/gig style.Though Uno and Dos eras will be very very short xD.

Do you think they'll take another break after the trilogy? I don't personally think so,I think they'll continue and maybe we have more new songs in 2015.If they thought it was too much job they wouldn't have released a trilogy.It was special with American idiot,they had to figure out a new style,and Cigarettes & Valentines was stolen so they re-started composing.

[offtopic]

Still wonder who stole it and if he/she feels guilty.I guess we'll never know.

[/offtopic]

I hope they'll stay in the shirts. At least Billie. With the red tie. :lol:

I like the black shirt with the patches stiched on better.

Why is it that these conversations always resort back to current hairstyles or clothing trends of the band? :lol:

because we're fashion victims! :lol:

Still wonder who stole it and if he/she feels guilty.I guess we'll never know.

I don't think it was actually stolen, very few people believe that it was...

Do you think they'll take another break after the trilogy?

I think they'll probably take a long break like they did after American Idiot.

I think they'll probably take a long break like they did after American Idiot.

See, I don't think they will.

I reckon they only did that because they were faced with the task of following AI. Now they're more relaxed and just having fun doing what they do and playing pingpong. With a more laid back attitude, I really can't imagine such huge waits between albums.

Plus there's always the "clearing out the attic" stuff Mike mentioned....

I do! :P

really? I've always thought maybe they were writing C&V and then the american idiot songs came along and they thought they were better/ more suited to the time... (or at least that's my conspiracy :P )

I hope they'll stay in the shirts. At least Billie. With the red tie. :lol:

I think i'd be cool if they all came out topless; Billie with a 1 on his chest, Mike with a 2, and Tre with a 3.

Archived