The Trilogy Albums: ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Liam

How do you know :o

Someone asked via twitter to a girl that interviewed the boys and listened to the records. It's all on the Green Day Interview in Latin America thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone asked via twitter to a girl that interviewed the boys and listened to the records. It's all on the Green Day Interview in Latin America thread

Oh now I see :)

Free sex for everyone tonight :)

Now I don't have to change my user name on this :D:bunny:

I am humble and excited now :) :) :) :) :):D :D

Me want TRE the most :)

according to twitter, they are shooting the "Oh Love" video this weekend.

according to twitter, they are shooting the "Oh Love" video this weekend.

:runaround:

Amazing times to be a green day fan right now :)

The amount of news we are getting is off the scale and we all can't wait :)

The photo they put is unavailable. What was it?

idk. never saw it myself

They're filming a music video a few days before the single is released? :blink: I figured they'd already have done that.

They're filming a music video a few days before the single is released? :blink: I figured they'd already have done that.

The Know Your Enemy video didn't come out until about two weeks after the single was released.

All I want now is a tracklist for Dos. All this other shit, good, but a tracklist would actually make my eyes pop out of my skull.

This is so fucking exciting, news everywhere :dance::runaround:

Track names, Music videos, Covers, OMG I'm gonna die with all the excitement :happy::runaround:

Kind of late to the party but I'm so thrilled Stray Heart is on Tré! All of this news is just getting me more excited everyday. :runaround:

The finished lobby at Warner Bros.

555866_381072865280234_1981948893_n.jpg

One thing I gotta say....regardless of whether these releases are commercially successful, win Grammys, turn into more Broadway shows (God help us!) or whatever, this time around I don't think we can legitimately shoot barbs at Warner for half-assed promotion. If the albums land with a thud it's not going to be b/c of the label's lack of effort. They're going all out this time and it shows.

I like red dos better

I think I prefer orange Dos,but I think it only looks red there because of the lighting

Every second that passes I realize I can't wait a second longer: I NEED TO LISTEN ALL THE FUCKING 37 SONGS. NOW. :tired:

One thing I especially hope to hear is Tré screaming "Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!!!" before a song starts :lol:

One thing I especially hope to hear is Tré screaming "Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!!!" before a song starts :lol:

"UNO, DOS, ME!" :lol:

Haha, yeah, that'd be much fun to listen to, especially the first time :happy:

I also hope that Billie's ''this song is about sex'' before fuck time will be included as well :)

Archived