The Trilogy Albums: ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, and ¡Tré!

Liam

This talk about rap & that there's a song called "Kill the DJ" reminded me of this quote:

BJA said they are gonna make a rap album and to call him DJ BJ.

:P:lol:

(Billie said it at their 1st secret show at the Tiki Bar, btw.)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe Tre's new tat is a cobra with boobs - maybe Lady Cobra is his fav of these albums. Makes sense now and a nice complement for the Horseshoes one.

Believe Tre's new tat is a cobra with boobs. Makes perfect sense now and a nice complement for the Horseshoes one.

What? :blink: Apparently I missed that one. :lol:

Tré's new tattoo is kinda old news now. You would have known before if you'd pass through his beautiful picture thread some day... :rolleyes:

As for the rap, I wanna listen to it (like everything else) but W-T-F :mellow:

As for the rap, I wanna listen to it (like everything else) but W-T-F :mellow:

Remember the vintage movie dialogue clips they used to intro each song on the first web release of Stop Drop & Roll!? If they use it right it's gonna be a good thing -- have faith. :cool:

Remember the vintage movie dialogue clips they used to intro each song on the first web release of Stop Drop & Roll!? If they use it right it's gonna be a good thing -- have faith. :cool:

Oh, I have faith! It's Green Day who we're talking about :wub: It's just surprising !

And no, I've never heard those clips on the FHTB songs...

Ahhh, yes the intro clips. I used to have those versions on my computer. Don't know what happened though :ermm:

Green Day Mexico

2 hours ago

¡Andreas Kirkelund con Green Day en Newport Beach, y también ya escucho la Trilogía! Le gustó más ¡TRÉ!

Andreas Kirkelund with Green Day in Newport Beach, and also already hear the trilogy! Liked more TRE!

563961_380792351974952_1784438129_n.jpg

Green Day Mexico

2 hours ago

¡Andreas Kirkelund con Green Day en Newport Beach, y también ya escucho la Trilogía! Le gustó más ¡TRÉ!

Andreas Kirkelund with Green Day in Newport Beach, and also already hear the trilogy! Liked more TRE!

563961_380792351974952_1784438129_n.jpg

When's that from, yesterday?

Claudio liked Dos best, Andreas likes Tre best, and hopefully the next interviewer we hear from will have liked Uno the most... confirming what I already knew... we are all going to have very different reactions to each album :P

I'm loving the way they are dressing recently. I always love Mike when he's wearing hats !

Mike is the only guy who can pull off a fedora and not look terrible. Well, him and Bogart.

Tre looks damn hot compared to his 21CB days!

I really like it how different interviewers prefer a different album. I am wondering which album will be my favorite :D

I'm starting to get the impression that each one of these albums will be awesome alone, not just as a trilogy. People will actually say "oh yeah, my favourite Green Day album is Dos" or something.

Agreed to the sentiments :P

As a whole they will be awesome. but they will definitely be something individually too !

Any of you guys think the rap/dance song could be something like this?

[media=]

PLEASE NO.

That's a fun song and Offspring did it great!

Also I'm not worried about the rap thing.We will get at least 36 songs what if you don't like one?

And also I enjoy some rap rock songs so I'm looking forward to it.

Are people really worried about that? I doubt a Green Day rap song is going to go "yo you is a hoe and I hurt my toe and I want to fuck so my penis will grow"

Ahem. Yeah, I'm not into the usual kind of rap at all (are any of us...?) but I'm pretty interested to hear this actually.

The man said it was kind of like rap. First of all we are discussing the rap thing based on one man's perception after a first listen, second I strongly believe we are taking it way out of context with this minimal amount of information.

Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj being mentioned in the same sentence?! Jay-Z is a brilliant and legendary rapper, Nicki Minaj is trash with zero talent. Just to clear that up :P

The man said it was kind of like rap. First of all we are discussing the rap thing based on one man's perception after a first listen, second I strongly believe we are taking it way out of context with this minimal amount of information.

But I agree with this lol. It might just be a bit of fast/talking sounding singing or even just the way the music sounded on a first listen. No point in getting worried about anything until we hear more about it.

Any of you guys think the rap/dance song could be something like this?

[media=]

I really hope not. I liked Offspring years ago, when they were good. In their last albums, they just rip off Green Day, Foo Fighters and other bands. They lost their way, their originality, and still they think they are still punk and have the right to criticize Green Day. Well, maybe Green Day left aside their punk sound in the last albums, but at least they are still the same band while Offspring does things like this autotuned, pop and simple song which sounds more like Rihanna and nothing like Offspring.

But I agree with this lol. It might just be a bit of fast/talking sounding singing or even just the way the music sounded on a first listen. No point in getting worried about anything until we hear more about it.

Exactly. It's probably not even a proper rap. :P

Archived