Birthday Video for Mike Dirnt

Mary Daze

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I may have already watched it on youtube :ninja:

Great job Flo!

:thumbsup::wub:

NOW THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY A HOT TOPIC! :wub:

----> hotwo.png

Great job Flo!

You didn't. :angry

btw would it be a problem if I post the video here at 7am European time instead of 9am? so 2 hours in advance? I'm not at home at 9am and would have to explain how to make posts on GDC to my sister so she can post it here. :runaround:

But since you guys are longingly waiting for the video.... :rolleyes:

well, since it'll be already his birthday in Europe, i think it's okay :thumbsup:

i really can't wait to see it !! ...at 7am i'll walk to school, so i probably can only watch it after school :cry: ...or i'll pretend that i'm ill and stay home just to watch it :shifty: (and actually waying i'm ill wouldn't even be a lie :P ...though i'm good enough to go to school xD)

NOW THIS THREAD IS OFFICIALLY A HOT TOPIC! :wub:

----> hotwo.png

You didn't. :angry

:sorry:

I remember nothing. Nothing at all. :shifty:

:sorry:

I remember nothing. Nothing at all. :shifty:

Excellent. :shifty:

so you can be totally surprised tomorrow.

Excellent. :shifty:

so you can be totally surprised tomorrow.

And then I can spend an hour watching it repeatedly. :shifty: It will be interesting.

Great job Flo!

I tried to cheat, but failed XD

I may have watched it

Man I look like a tit.

Man I look like a tit.

NO YOU DON'T! :mad:

You are beautiful! I wish I were as beautiful as you!

:blush:

Arg!!! I can't wait this is going to be so amazing!!!! Im so annoyed I have to go to school tomorrow......maybe in first period I will sneak out 'to the bathroom' or something :P

Oh wait.....during first period I was going to finish my homework.......

I'll find a way!!! Mike is SO much more important than this.

NO YOU DON'T! :mad:

You are beautiful! I wish I were as beautiful as you!

I just wish I'd thought of something cool and creative to do... but it was kinda off the cuff... :S

... and thanks

dammit, it's may 4th somewhere! it's after midnight in the states! i'm dying :)

It's May 4th here already! :) Anyway, I can't wait for the vido! :runaround:

:bunny::banana::dance:

Thanks to everyone who participated! You made this video possible. :wub:

It's touching to see people from all around the world participating in Collab videos!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

now go and watch it. I hope it's not too bad :P

Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQKC2ynd9v8

^fyi, I didn't cut off the very 1st part of the video, the original video sent to me by Alyssa & friends was always like that. I'm sorry. :sorry:

now it's time to stalk Mike's twitter :creep:

*Standing ovation* Wow Florence! The video looks sooooo amazing that I almost don't mind looking so stupid! :lol: And it's so exciting to see how many people and from how many different countries participated on this! Awww. Very touching.

Now, it's 1am here and I must be up in 4 and a half hours to go to classes tomorrow, but it was worth the wait. But now I'm off.

Flo, this turned out amazing! :woot: It's so easy to see that you've got a lot of talent in making videos. The beginning with all of the Mike pictures looks great! :happy: Oh god, and Mary? STAY DIRNTY! I love it :lol: We should all stay dirnty, in my opinion. Especially on this special day! Happy 40th Birthday Mike Dirnt :dance:

That was just amazing! Hats off, Flo! :yay: I'm so glad to have been a part of this with so many people! ^_^ Happy 40th Birthday Mike Dirnt! :woot:

Thank you, Flo, you did amazing job! And thank you, guys! It's a pleasure to be in this video with all of you :)

I'm big fan awesome as fuck cat in video from Katya :lol: It looks gorgeous!

The video's gorgeous! Nice job flo

ahhh i LOVE what you did with my clip! the little bits on the sides! I was going to suggest maybe playing those parts in high speed but wasn't sure how much work you wanted to take on... that's GREAT! love it! (i just wish you could see my sign more. oh well, my fault for making a crappy sign.) And it goes with the words of the song! gahh! <3

good work everyone especially Florence for taking one for the team and putting this thing together :)

Flo, THAT IS FANTASTIC!!! :yay:I'm happy to be a part of this amazing video! Thank you for the great job you did, thaks to Mary for starting this topic and everyone who is in the video - you are gorgeous!!!! I love GDC! :wub:

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY, MIKE DIRNT!!! :drinks:

Flo that was frikin epic!! I'm so glad I was a part of it!

OH MY GOD FLORENCE THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME :runaround: :runaround: YOU GUYS ROCK SO FUCKING MUUUCH!!! :dance:

Archived