Green Day vs. Tokio Hotel - March Madness 12.

Satan

Remember this:Tokio Hotel will always be that band rumoured to have cheated their way to the top. This may not be entirely true, but we all know that some cheating were going on, even if it didn't make the final impact on the result. Because of this i'm sure they have made quite a few enemies among other fanbases, and next year, with a little unity and teamwork, we will crush these "aliens" back to the planet from which they came.

- BITTER-ALERT -

This tournament had no winner, especially not Tokio Hotel.

Now i'm sitting infront of my computer with a pint of Ben and Jerry's contemplating all this.

Oh cant believe we lost :( I think we put up a really good fight. We can win next year :D

I'll miss you guys. :) I'll go and get some sleep now. We all better take some rest. I know Billie Joe is proud of us, seeing that they made the awesome as fuck album just for the fans. I wish there'd be a thread like this where all the fans are united and doing something at the same time. We are in this thread for almost a month and I must say guys, you made my March one hell of a memorable month. Thank you for the memories guys. I'm hoping for a thread like this again. I must repeat, We had the time of our lives idiots! :)

Viva la Green Day!

Yeah. We need to be happy with ourselves. We don't need a stupid poll to tell us how good of fans we are. We know we are the best.

That's how losers talk :lol: xD

okay fuck. Maybe we lost, but hey. If the rumor is true that the cheated, we know that we are the true champs.. At least we ended up with dignity, not having to win by cheating. Green Day wouldn't be proud of us if we won because of cheating. Heads up guys, we are still the best and most honest fan base in the world. Plus, all the memories that we've shared through the voting, the sleepless nights, stress and etc... I think it's worth it. :) We had the time of our lives voting HONESTLY for our one favorite band.

But I smell something of a grudge from MTV... The author is biased in some points of the articles. Meh, it's just a poll from MTV, WE KNOW WHO'S THE BEST BAND AND WHO HAS THE BEST FAN BASE IN THE WORLD. For me, we won guys. :)

Had we won though, I can almost guarantee most of us (including me on fb haha) would have done this in order :lol: -

tumblr_lx2w5k05LM1qgacym.giftumblr_m1t6pkJf281r5xk72.giftumblr_m1waxx2Qh31r18w88.gif2uix8vm.giftumblr_lpcsp6WAzd1qcpzou.gif

and we all know it's true :lol:

This has upset me. I know it shouldn't, I know we did our best, but this is just not acceptable :/

I mean TH over GD, seriously?

I was hoping for a banner this time too :S

But it was still fun....

Completely robbed. Like Tottenham Hotspur when they played Man City in Jan, Green Day deserved to win this one!!! TH fans are CROWING on Twitter now and its really annoying. You cheated, you fools. So sit down. Anyway... Green Day are the real winners guys!!

I'm gonna go now too. We did great, it was awesome hanging out with you guys and I'm looking forward to the laughs, Gandalfs and Blocked Bowels next year! :D

And we should have a good old losers banner with some clever saying on it :thumbsup:

NO HE WON'T. TWEETS ARE ONLY FOR WINNERS!

I know, I was uping my hopes.... But still... you never know with that man :ninja:

it was nice talking to you guys, this was my frist time to be in a forum, or a an actually chat, everyone here is really nice, we had some laughs and i think that is what matters the most!

I know, I was uping my hopes.... But still... you never know with that man :ninja:

He will tweet about new fucking blow mind album )))))))))))))))

Hi guys. I'm a Tokio Hotel fan as well as a Green Day fan, and I just wanted to come say that it was an honor to be competing against Green Day.

I voted for TH because they changed my life and I think they need the support - at this point, nobody's questioning how great GD are. I truly love them and camped out before their opening 21st Century Breakdown show in Seattle to make front row, still have Mike Dirnt's pick, and think they could play the pants off any band in live concert.

I know a lot of TH fans acted badly during the contest - what can you do, there are some immature fans. But I know a lot of us were proud just to stand in the same round with Green Day, and there would have been no shame in losing to you guys. So I want to apologize for any crap or drama you've seen from TH fans and thank you all for a good round. Hey, basketball teams shake hands after the game is played, why shouldn't fandoms? :)

Peace and music.

Thanks to everyone here for voting with me! I enjoyed all the fun we had in this thread. It has been a pleasure. I look forward to next year, when we will WIN IT ALL!!!

Love all of you!!!!!

Well guys it's been a blast sharing this with you all. But I must return to normal life as I have shit to do.

(when I get beck we better have a fucking awesome banner :P )

I'm gonna try too feel better so I gonna play with my Sims, create a family named Tokio Hotel formed by 4 people.

Then they all will go for a swim and unfortunately someone(me) will remove the pool ladder. Bad luck.

Thanks to everyone here for voting with me! I enjoyed all the fun we had in this thread. It has been a pleasure. I look forward to next year, when we will WIN IT ALL!!!

Love all of you!!!!!

I love you all too )) guys you are the best fans on the globe

Hi guys. I'm a Tokio Hotel fan as well as a Green Day fan, and I just wanted to come say that it was an honor to be competing against Green Day.

I voted for TH because they changed my life and I think they need the support - at this point, nobody's questioning how great GD are. I truly love them and camped out before their opening 21st Century Breakdown show in Seattle to make front row, still have Mike Dirnt's pick, and think they could play the pants off any band in live concert.

I know a lot of TH fans acted badly during the contest - what can you do, there are some immature fans. But I know a lot of us were proud just to stand in the same round with Green Day, and there would have been no shame in losing to you guys. So I want to apologize for any crap or drama you've seen from TH fans and thank you all for a good round. Hey, basketball teams shake hands after the game is played, why shouldn't fandoms? :)

Peace and music.

Hey, thanks, it's good of you to come on here and say that, glad you're a GD fan too :thumbsup:

He will tweet about new fucking blow mind album )))))))))))))))

Which will also rock :D

Peace and music.

Thanks for posting this. Really nice to know that we went up against at least some honest and fair fans. Well done. :)

Now I really must get on with my life, so see you guys around and like I said before, looking forward to next year. :P

We lost, but never mind !

My facebook status says

Green Day (We) lost The Mtv Musical March Madness but at least we didn't cheat and try to win :)

Archived