Green Day vs. Tokio Hotel - March Madness 12.

Satan

now when we already have so many names (despite the fact that we don't need a new name :P ) it doesn't really bother when there's a new name, does it? :D

Because zombies are very serious.

Its true, I know more people with zombie escape plans than future job/retirement plans.

Like I said, I'll just keep "fuck-ups" for my future band.

then i'm becoming your fan ;D

Its true, I know more people with zombie escape plans than future job/retirement plans.

I will retire at age 30 in the penthouse of a post-apocalypse city where I will punish my enemies by throwing them into zombie pits, the ticket sales from which will fund a lifetime of beef jerky and booze. Up until I die at age 40 from an easily curable disease because the medical infrastructure will have collapsed.

then i'm becoming your fan ;D

Yay! Get that street team started, there are a whole lotta shitty bands we'll have to overcome next March Madness (hoping Green Day's two years in a row win will result in their retirement, since I don't want you guys to be conflicted between voting for Green Day or.... I need to name the band)

The Idiot Club has existed since 1994 and they called the fans idiots then, so technically it can be for all eras of Green Day :P. But don't forget Gay Nerds as a good alternative :D

Since 1994??? REALLY??? Wow, I never knew it was THAT old. I thought it was like since American Idiot or something. My bad. :lol:

Really? I Don't want it to change then.

Yeah, and when you signed up you could pay different amounts of money to get different amounts of stuff for being a member. You could be a "Really Big Idiot" for $20, an "Idiot" for $10, or a "Poor Idiot" for $5 :lol:

Watching that video yesterday has made me want us to win so much more, just purely to annoy that woman.

Since 1994??? REALLY??? Wow, I never knew it was THAT old. I thought it was like since American Idiot or something. My bad. :lol:

1994. Kickass year. Bitch in preschool was pissing me off so I bit her and got away with it cause I said I was pretending to be a dinosaur. :D

Like I said, I'll just keep "fuck-ups" for my future band.

I'll totally become fan of you! xD

Because I just had to:

fbfgb.jpg

I don't even find Tre attractive. :lol: But it just needed doing. Someone needs to post Mike now. :P

You can also see my amazing creativity used to create my super-original, unique username: "gd_1"

We are the IDIOTS. Period. :angry

Well forgive me for trying to coin a term. I haven't accomplished a whole lot in my life! :sorry:

You can also see my amazing creativity used to create my super-original, unique username: "gd_1"

Ewwww repulsive pic ruining watermark.

Is it just me, or is Tre starting to look worryingly like David Cameron?

I thought the exact same thing but my Tre-loving friend refuses to believe it.

Ewwww repulsive pic ruining watermark.

Now come on, did Tokio Hotel deserve a pic that was vaguely good?

Yeah, and when you signed up you could pay different amounts of money to get different amounts of stuff for being a member. You could be a "Really Big Idiot" for $20, an "Idiot" for $10, or a "Poor Idiot" for $5 :lol:

Holy shit that's brilliant :lol:

:lol: LOL! I knew something looked different about him.

Well forgive me for trying to coin a term. I haven't accomplished a whole lot in my life! :sorry:

you're a mod. You have accomplished a lot! :P

Yeah, he needs to do less normal expressions and do his freaky drummer eyes full time. Get his face stuck like that just like mama warned would happen. :P

you're a mod. You have accomplished a lot! :P

Well I think the sexual favor I did to become a mod was really more of Andres' accomplishment, but thanks.

Love the name choice :lol:

Yay! Get that street team started, there are a whole lotta shitty bands we'll have to overcome next March Madness (hoping Green Day's two years in a row win will result in their retirement, since I don't want you guys to be conflicted between voting for Green Day or.... I need to name the band)

haha yeah you need a good name for your band :P (but don't name it Rage And Love, cos that's my band's name...and Private Suicide is also taken :P )

...but well, a battle between your band and green day would be a lot of fun, i think ;) ...especially if it were the finals :lol::ninja:

You win at life.

Wow thats from like 7 hours ago, but I don't care. Thats going in my sig!

Well I think the sexual favor I did to become a mod was really more of Andres' accomplishment, but thanks.

:lol:

Love the name choice :lol:

I know right! I'm so creative.

I'd actually rather be called something shit like gd_1 than KilljoyFromNottingham but I'm too crap at usernames to think of a better one. And I'm kind of used to it. :lol:

Now come on, did Tokio Hotel deserve a pic that was vaguely good?

Good point.

Archived