Green Day Studio Video Number 6

jacknovella

Some of the faces Billie makes during this video reminds me of my friend Aidan, haha.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loading it now! =D

Lol I love it the boys are so crazy and funny!!! =D

Billie totally looked like a bunny when he was eating that watermelon

omfg

haha, that was awesome! Like an old silent movie or something. I don't know where to look first - gotta definitely watch that one again and again.

I feel like Billie should grow a Charlie Chaplin mustache and put a top hat on, lol. :sherlock:

Billie's not in the background video and it looks like it was filmed by a little spaz running around the ping pong table... wonder who filmed it haha

Lol I am glad they are having fun in the studio :)

Happy people = awesome music!

ooooh! this is sooo awsomee! especiallly billie :lol: it is probably the best vedio soo far and my favorite :D

OOOOh i'm sooo dying here... hope they keep uploading vedios and the album comes out as fast as it can :D

Quite surprised about the pizza and watermelon "theories". The first thing that came to my mind was cheese cake. :ermm:

Anyone sees cheese cake?

I love this video! Billie's square is brilliant :lol: I swear that that man does not look a day older than 25...

Maybe they're trying to tell us that they're badass and that we should just enjoy the videos instead of analyzing them :P

That was so funny! And Tre, normal? :lol:

None of them sane ... thank god for! :lol: ....If this trend to continue until appears on the album.... :dance:

Guest Honey Emerald

Quite surprised about the pizza and watermelon "theories". The first thing that came to my mind was cheese cake. :ermm:

Anyone sees cheese cake?

It definately looks like a pie of some sort... perhaps pumpkin?

I could only look at the faces Billie pulled. :lol: Think I'll have to watch it a few more times to see what's going on in the background.

I've spent too much time thinking about this!!

The 3 boxes are cellphone/camera recordings. It's like you're so busy watching what's going on in the little screen that the events unfolding behind, that is real life, pass by in the background without being noticed. We all know how much Billie hates the thought of living life as viewed through a screen rather than being involved with what's happening.

On the little screens Billie represents someone playing to the camera and wanting to be filmed, Tre is walking and trying to avoid being filmed while Mike and Jason are just observed with a few silly faces and waves thrown in.

Maybe the next album will be an anti phone camera rant !! Links in with the whole not letting life pass you by theme as in CARPE DIEM. :sherlock:

I just can't stop watching it. It's fucking disquieting, but every time I watch it I feel like something different is going to happen to the three videos of Bill, Mike and Trè. Maybe it's just the catchy Charlie Chaplin style music.. No, ok, no excuses: I'm raping the replay button

Definitely my favorite video so far! :lol: Had to laugh so hard when I saw it for the first time. I can't deal with how awesome this one is! I think I'll have to watch it over and over again until I'll have finally seen all the details! :lol:

:lol: this video is my favorite so far! I had to watch it at least 4 times before I got all the details. Billie's square is so distracting!

Archived