Video 3 of Green Day in Studio "2/20"

Jaymee!!

oh maaaaan, it's been way too long since i've been excited about band snippets like this! :D i'm incredibly stoked for what's to come from these men.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read a comment on the youtube video that if this album isn't better than 21st Century Breakdown that it'll be the end for Green Day and I had to laugh, some complete idiots out there.

Read a comment on the youtube video that if this album isn't better than 21st Century Breakdown that it'll be the end for Green Day and I had to laugh, some complete idiots out there.

I can't lie, I have huge fucking expectations. But if it's like warning, the public will hate it and the hardcore fans will love it, and most people here will love it either way. All in all this new shit means more shows, more cheesy posters in Kerrang! and more interviews to watch on youtube. I'm fucking psyched!

I can't lie, I have huge fucking expectations. But if it's like warning, the public will hate it and the hardcore fans will love it, and most people here will love it either way. All in all this new shit means more shows, more cheesy posters in Kerrang! and more interviews to watch on youtube. I'm fucking psyched!

couldn't agree with everything you just said :D ...but i always wondered why the public hated warning :unsure: ...i mean, the melodies are pretty "mainstream"...also why i wonder why the hardcore fans love it :lol: ...but warning's just an amazing album !! (you se i'm a hardcore GD fan :P)

...and i'll love the next album either way...if it doesn't contain any shitty pop singer *cough* JB *couch* (either him really singing on the album or green day covering him, i'd hate that...unless they make a parody :lol: )

...but i just know GD's new album will be fucking amazing :happy:

couldn't agree with everything you just said :D ...but i always wondered why the public hated warning :unsure: ...i mean, the melodies are pretty "mainstream"...also why i wonder why the hardcore fans love it :lol: ...but warning's just an amazing album !! (you se i'm a hardcore GD fan :P)

...and i'll love the next album either way...if it doesn't contain any shitty pop singer *cough* JB *couch* (either him really singing on the album or green day covering him, i'd hate that...unless they make a parody :lol: )

I've always been wondering how normal discussions in a thread switch to a discussion about Justin Bieber :lol: Funny to see!

But yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll love the next Green Day album either way.

Yeah, Warning is defiantly one of the albums I appreciate the most, sadly I've hardly seen them played any of the songs of that record live. It's a disgrace, I would really dance if they played Misery, which is one of the songs I like the most of all the songs they've ever made.

This is gonna be awesome because it's new, they're confident about it, Rob Cavallo is producing, they've advertised with secret shows and those cool little videos.. + Jason is recording on the album and I guess Billie has written most of the lyrics himself, and his way with words are just unreal! I can't wait! I'm so seeing them for the 3rd time when they come to Norway, and I'm contemplating going to the UK to see them there as well.

This is gonna be awesome because it's new, they're confident about it, Rob Cavallo is producing, they've advertised with secret shows and those cool little videos.. + Jason is recording on the album and I guess Billie has written most of the lyrics himself, and his way with words are just unreal! I can't wait! I'm so seeing them for the 3rd time when they come to Norway, and I'm contemplating going to the UK to see them there as well.

This was summed up so well. Exactly the reasons why I'm convinced this album will be beyond awesome as well!

I never saw, didn't even know about, and can't find video 2....anyone have a link?

Never mind... It took 3 seconds and I found it on Greenday.com :lol:

I never saw, didn't even know about, and can't find video 2....anyone have a link?

:) Should be this one.

Amanda is a great song! Last year Billie tweeted about that girl. He said that Whatsername, She and Sassafras Roots talk about her, if I'm not wrong

But I was wondering... Will Hybrid Moments be on the new record?

Amanda is a great song! Last year Billie tweeted about that girl. He said that Whatsername, She and Sassafras Roots talk about her, if I'm not wrong

I wouldn't think so, I don't think they've ever put anything but original songs on Green Day records.

I doubt it. I think that was something that they just did for fun.

I've always been wondering how normal discussions in a thread switch to a discussion about Justin Bieber :lol: Funny to see!

But yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll love the next Green Day album either way.

haha oops sorry :lol: ...i didn't want to mention him, but i just had to...but i just wrote "JB" cos i really didn't wanna see his whole name here in a thread :lol:

Yeah, Warning is defiantly one of the albums I appreciate the most, sadly I've hardly seen them played any of the songs of that record live. It's a disgrace, I would really dance if they played Misery, which is one of the songs I like the most of all the songs they've ever made.

yeah i agree ;) ...and i hope i can go to a concert when they come to germany :D

i doubt that it will be on the record, cos it's a cover ;)

I wouldn't think so, I don't think they've ever put anything but original songs on Green Day records.

well, they put Knowledge and My Generation on a record ;) ...but i doubt it, too ;D

I have a feeling their about to bang this album out. Billie Joe promised he wouldn't make Green Day fans wait that long again(break between AI and 21st). I'm getting excited.

They're on fucking fire. Can't wait!!

I doubt it. I think that was something that they just did for fun.

Just asking, 'cause I really liked it, even if the original Misfits song is (obviously) better :)

Been offline for a few days, so I'm just catching up with this stuff. As it happens, I'd made a random playlist of stuff and 'Amanda' was on it, so I've been listening to it, thinking what a really strong song it is and how great it would be on the album, so I'm hoping that the clip means it will. :)

K, this one other thing that clicked when I was listening it - Billie Joe talking about the other 'Amanda' song on Insomniac, the one he couldn't name due to boozeness? Maybe because I'd recently written about it in the Insomniac thread here, but when he said it was 'bitter', I remembered his tweet about 'Stuart and the Ave', 'a bitter song'. So I'm thinking that's the one - nothing else on Insomniac fits.

Archived