Video of Green Day and Rob Cavallo in studio first day

Fuzz

Holy crap. I almost fell out of my chair when I saw Rob Cavallo in the video! Not that I don't like Butch Vig, but for me it feels like Cavallo knows them better, he truly gets them, so it's like the dream team back together.

Now I'm wondering if videos like this one will become a regular thing...

I just found some song names, Nuclear Family, Stay the Night, Carpe Diem, Let yourself go, Fell For You, Crushing Bastards + more :) I paused the video by accident and there they were :runaround: Look behind Rob Behind Billies Seat :happy:65sqr7.png

I just found some song names, Nuclear Family, Stay the Night, Carpe Diem, Let yourself go, Fell For You, Crushing Bastards + more :) I paused the video by accident and there they were :runaround: Look behind Rob Behind Billies Seat :happy:65sqr7.png

Happy accident? I think so! Good job!

I just found some song names, Nuclear Family, Stay the Night, Carpe Diem, Let yourself go, Fell For You, Crushing Bastards + more :) I paused the video by accident and there they were :runaround:

If Stay the Night makes the cut and ends up in the album, I'll cry tons of happy tears.

Wow, it's good to see the guys back in action again! Let's hope Rob Cavallo does a great job!

If we get these in-studio snippets everyday I'll go crazy, I was craving for some GD action!

Happy accident? I think so! Good job!

Yup very happy accident, Billie is looking quite happy with it too :lol:

I've seen photos from Jingletown and I can't remember any of them looking like that.

No, it's definitely Jingletown.

The red hangings in the background and wall colors are the same.

ekjdqh.jpg

I just found some song names, Nuclear Family, Stay the Night, Carpe Diem, Let yourself go, Fell For You, Crushing Bastards + more :) I paused the video by accident and there they were :runaround: Look behind Rob Behind Billies Seat :happy:

You are truly brilliant :D

I counted them and there's only 9 titles. Hopefully they will add more

OMG OMG OMG :shok:

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

I can't control my emotions !!!!

:runaround:

I'm crying right now because I'm so fucking happy! :woot::yay::banana::dance:

I believe this is Jingletown. It looks like Studio A.

from the backround where Billie Joe is playing guitar

429707_10150587935368961_223058598960_9107001_960980498_n.jpg

IMG_24511.jpg

hahah oh god I just realized that Billie's hair is the same style that all the asshole boys fashioned in high school :lol: greeeeaaaat

OMG OMG OMG :shok:

:runaround: :runaround: :runaround:

I can't control my emotions anymore!!!

:runaround:

I'm crying right now because I'm so fucking happy! :woot::yay::banana::dance:

''I'm so fucking happy I could cry'' ;)

You are truly brilliant :D

I counted them and there's only 9 titles. Hopefully they will add more

There are more, they just cant be seen because Rob and the back of Billies chair are in the way

They look so happy, awwwwwwww. This may have triggered me to get back into my obsessed fan mode. oh god.

There more, they just cant be seen because Rob and the back of Billies chair are in the way

I was thinking that too, but under the title that starts with "HE.." there's a large space

I think it still needs to be filled in

If Stay the Night makes the cut and ends up in the album, I'll cry tons of happy tears.

I concur. Although, I'm a little bummed that I don't see Stray Heart on that list. Let's just hope Rob is conveniently in the way.

i think i just replayed this video 5 times in a row!! this makes it feel like it's really happening :D:dance:

now...i think one video a day like this one would be great... :eyebrows:

Archived