Have you met Green Day?

greendaytodeathandback

13 hours ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

Anyone have any new or old stories?

Actually yes! 

First things first - I get on stage back in June. I basically just hugged Billie and shouted "gimme gimme revolution" with the most Polish accent you could hear in Czechia - but still it's the best experience in my life. When I get back to my spot, I was crying my eyes out (and couldn't stop) and Billie and Tre were trying to cheer me up, which was the cutest thing ever :wub: 

Then I met Mike, Kevin and Jason White in the pub in London :lol: It was so random and I still can't believe it, but apparently it happened! We chatted a bit, took some pictures, they gave us guitar picks and Mike took a goofy selfie of himself with my phone :lol:

And finally I met Billie in Glasgow. He was really tired, so we just took a quick selfie and said few nice words to him, but the same day in the evening we ended up in the same club at Jesse Mallin show :lol: 

• Like 3

I thought this was a “Haaave you met Ted” type of thread to hook up with the guys. Disappointing. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...