Green Day Across the World is being closed

Fuzz

"I know that since I lied most people here won't believe me"

you're right there

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And worst yet her black font color matches the black background! My eyes! My eyes! :pinch:

This is the last straw, Dawn! DAMN YOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

And worst yet her black font color matches the black background! My eyes! My eyes! :pinch:

I edited the font colour so it's more legible!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my price for the 3rd place in the logo contest today:

:)

Nice!

A few days ago I got my prize for being one of the winners of the prize draw. I got pretty much the same things you got from what I can see in that picture, but just the photos and a "Green Day is better than you" sticker.

• 2 years later...

Does anyone know anything from Dawn? Havent heard anything for years?

I bought a signed Look For Love back then from her.. origimal signatures notol one of those fake ones. But then I sent a selfmade T-shirt of me on stage with Billie, Poster and sharpie to her because she said she will go to NYC and probably meet BJ again to let some stuff signed. She later told me it didnt worked out and she will send my stuff back.. I kept asking for the items but she never sent my items back. Never heard from her anymore.. the tshirt was really expensive because of a lot of colored prints..

Does anyone know anything from Dawn? Havent heard anything for years?

I bought a signed Look For Love back then from her.. origimal signatures notol one of those fake ones. But then I sent a selfmade T-shirt of me on stage with Billie, Poster and sharpie to her because she said she will go to NYC and probably meet BJ again to let some stuff signed. She later told me it didnt worked out and she will send my stuff back.. I kept asking for the items but she never sent my items back. Never heard from her anymore.. the tshirt was really expensive because of a lot of colored prints..

yeah, that's probably not going to happen :(

yeah, that's probably not going to happen :(

Yeah of course not.. just wanting to know if anyone know anything? Or is she....?

hahaha yeah we all got screwed over on this one. I'm surpirsed this thread is still open since it's kind of a case closed we all lose kind of thing.

I donated a few guitars to her and was promised a whole bunch of stuff in return and....well.....there's a whole chapter in my book "Green Day: the story of a fan & a band" about it.

http://www.amazon.com/My-Green-Days-Story-Band/dp/1105745775/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416846047&sr=8-1&keywords=green+day+justin+patrick

I still have her phone number if anyone wants it. :P

Archived