HAPPY B-DAY KERPLUNK!- video

maridiot

Im so fucking excited for this I think my eyes are going to bleed. lol, see what i did there? but seriously. This is gonna turn out AWE-SOME. :dance::yay::banana: excuse my spontaneous combustion...

hey I wanna be part of this

can i have the first "And it sure does drive me mad" part?

btw, guys I won't be able to come here tomorrow...so don't panic if I don't reply :P

anyway I'm sure someone of the other guys that joined in the american idiot video will help you ;)

I'll help out, Mary. ;)

Almost all the lyrics have been chosen, that was fast! Now let's hope everyone actually makes a video and doesn't forget about it :lol:

Almost all the lyrics have been chosen, that was fast! Now let's hope everyone actually makes a video and doesn't forget about it :lol:

Yeah. :lol:

Atleast Mary could reuse some of our videos if other people forget because a lot of the lyrics pop up more than once in the song. :P

"Someone help him up / or he's gonna end up quitting"

I would like this quote please :)

That's what I was worried about too... =/

hey I wanna be part of this

can i have the first "And it sure does drive me mad" part?

Hi, can I have the part "There's a boy who fogs his world, and now he's getting lazy"? :)

I think you both can do that :) As soon as she's back, mary's gonna mark those two as taken from you :D

hey, if it's not already being used can I have one of the

" There's a boy who fogs his world / and now he's getting lazy"

I've alwayd wanted to be in one of these!

hey guys since I logged here from my phone I can't reply to each of you....but check the first page, I've upldated it ;)

and there are only two quotes left!

people that would like to join in too can take the instrumental part, do some acting out parts and so on...

(anyway If I only get few videos after december 15th/20th I will send you a pm ... I don't want you to forget about that :good: )

Oh well.. I'm already really excited for this one! :dance:

And Mary? I'll send you our video around the 28th December (or something like that) because I'm with Sophia at that time and not earlier. But I think you know you can rely on us, so don't worry, the video will arrive in time!

Oh well.. I'm already really excited for this one! :dance:

And Mary? I'll send you our video around the 28th December (or something like that) because I'm with Sophia at that time and not earlier. But I think you know you can rely on us, so don't worry, the video will arrive in time!

(I said I will send pms this time because some guys really forgot to send me their video for the american idiot anniversary :ermm: )

haahah yes, I'm quite sure you won't forget to make your video :happy:

haahah yes, I'm quite sure you won't forget to make your video :happy:

Oh my.. NO! I'm way too excited for it :lol:

Really, just one lyrics left??? :woot: This is going to be so successful :banana:

(I said I will send pms this time because some guys really forgot to send me their video for the american idiot anniversary :ermm: )

:o apparently bad memory is common...so you had a good idea sending PMs :good:

This is a great idea! I'll take the last lyric if it's not too late :dance:

oh noooo! :cry: :cry:

I really wanted to be in the video. :(

Oh my .... NO, Florence! :cry:

But you're still able to take part! You can make a video for the instrumental parts. Holding up a sign with "Happy Birthday, Kerplunk!" or something like that! You have to be in it! :o

Oh my .... NO, Florence! :cry:

But you're still able to take part! You can make a video for the instrumental parts. Holding up a sign with "Happy Birthday, Kerplunk!" or something like that! You have to be in it! :o

Well, then I'm doing an acting part or something. :sorry: this or the Happy Birthday sign.

Aw damn, I feel guilty now :sad:

:angry

No, I'm not angry at you. And you don't have to feel guilty. It's alright. :good:

ill take the "someone help him up or he is gonna end up quitting" from the second to last chorus, if no one else has!

ill take the "someone help him up or he is gonna end up quitting" from the second to last chorus, if no one else has!

I'm sorry, but all the lyrics have already been taken. Mary just didn't have the time to update it.

Archived