HAPPY B-DAY KERPLUNK!- video

maridiot

Can I have "someone help him up or he is gonna end up quitting"? If someone already picked it, I'm sorry I didn't read thru the other posts.

The first "He makes a plan to take a stand / but always ends up sitting" is the one I want to choose!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: I managed to choose the one I wanted!! yay!!

Apparently we've all been very lucky :D I do hope everyone will be satisfied :ermm:

Apparently we've all been very lucky :D I do hope everyone will be satisfied :ermm:

Judging from the high number of people that said they wanted to participate... well I don't think so D: They can take an instrumental part, though <.<

But I'm glad that at least Sophia took a bit also for Luisa :D

Judging from the high number of people that said they wanted to participate... well I don't think so D: They can take an instrumental part, though <.<

Yeah I know...if only I knew how to play the guitar ( and I had a guitar :shifty: ) I would have loved to take an instrumental part!! :runaround:

Can I have "someone help him up or he is gonna end up quitting"? If someone already picked it, I'm sorry I didn't read thru the other posts.

it's yours ;)

Wow, I was just in time!! :runaround:

It's so hard to choose just one part, but I think I'll pick "Oh well, never mind" :lol: it's meaningful :D

Dammit, I wanted that one :lol:

I'll take "I think I just forgot".

Yeah I know...if only I knew how to play the guitar ( and I had a guitar :shifty: ) I would have loved to take an instrumental part!! :runaround:

I always wanted to learn, but I'm too lazy. This song totally fits on me :lol:

Oh glad that you picked the lyric for her as well :) can't wait to see your video, you two togheter are able to do amazing things!! :lol:

This will get very intersting :D

Dammit, I wanted that one :lol:

I'll take "I think I just forgot".

Ooh don't make me feel guilty :runaround::cry:

I always wanted to learn, but I'm too lazy. This song totally fits on me :lol:

I wanted to start some months ago...but now I have to wait next summer, when I'll have enough money to buy my first guitar :dry:

I hope I'll be good at playing it for the next anniversary video :lol:

"Was it just a dream that happened long ago?"

I'd like to use that quote :D

Ah man, I wanted to take that with the "oh well... nevermind" part with it. I wasn't expecting to be able to choose the lyrics on Sunday already xD

Well. Can I have those lyrics I chose before the oh well part? If that makes sense xD Billie sings it two times, I'd like to have the second one, not before "I think I just forgot".

Ah man, I wanted to take that with the "oh well... nevermind" part with it. I wasn't expecting to be able to choose the lyrics on Sunday already xD

Well. Can I have those lyrics I chose before the oh well part? If that makes sense xD Billie sings it too times, I'd like to have the second one, not before "I think I just forgot".

I feel so hated right now ... forgive me you all who wanted to take that part! :sorry:

Well. Can I have those lyrics I chose before the oh well part? If that makes sense xD Billie sings it two times, I'd like to have the second one, not before "I think I just forgot".

yea, but the order may be different in the final video...I mean people won't appear in the video in the same order I wrote their name near the quotes

WestboundSign! and me are taking "There's no motivation but frustration makes him crazy." :)

Sophia, you managed to write it in here, thank you my dear! :hug:

Oh glad that you picked the lyric for her as well :) can't wait to see your video, you two togheter are able to do amazing things!! :lol:

Haha, oh god, yes :ninja:

I'm glad as well :D

yea, but the order may be different in the final video...I mean people won't appear in the video in the same order I wrote their name near the quotes

Yay, great :D

Why not though? You wrote down the lyrics in the first post the way it's sung, so if people say which of the multiple used lines they want, it's even easier for you to edit all the videos into one!

It took all my power :D

I knew you would do that for me :hug:

______

We still need 19 people to take quotes! And some guys to fill the parts without vocals.

So Mary? Should Sophia and I do some acting out parts and things like that for the parts without vocals? Just preventive. If we still need something to fill the gaps in the end you can take that. If you have enough participations in the end we won't need to do / send it then :)

Ah yeah! And I´d like to do some acting parts too if it´s okay! (got some ideas :P ) Looking forward to do that. :D

So Mary? Should Sophia and I do some acting out parts and things like that for the parts without vocals? Just preventive. If we still need something to fill the gaps in the end you can take that. If you have enough participations in the end we won't need to do / send it then :)

yeah, I think I'll write about the instrumental part in the first page too...anyway DO THAT if you want :dance:

yeah, I think I'll write about the instrumental part in the first page too...anyway DO THAT if you want :dance:

Okay :thumbsup: I mean, it's nothing wrong with just doing it. If it's really needed in the end is another question and we don't have to use it then ;)

Archived