Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

I hope Tony knows what he does. If everything goes well i hope we'll have a great recap! In any way i wish him good luck.

Yeah that's the upside. If all goes well I expect a friking essay....

Do they ever perform at SU's?

I wonder if there's a specific reason why they are in Texas. I don't think it was "let's fly to Texas to play a show", but more like "we'll be in Texas, so why not play a show".

Anyway, looking forward to (hopefully) recordings!

Oh my! How wonderful! It's so cool how they keep doing this. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Praying for (but definitely not expecting) London!

Hopefully they're in Texas just getting a connecting flight :D

Oh my! How wonderful! It's so cool how they keep doing this. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Hopefully they're in Texas just getting a connecting flight :D

But what about Tony? :P

But what about Tony? :P

He can hop on their connection flight to London and get juicy details on everything!

Aaaaaahhh I need more information! With my luck, the venue will be announced, tickets sold, and then sold out all while I'm at school today :dry:

i love how this show is automatically in austin just because someone on here said it's their current location.

mind = blown.

I dont think all these shows get to be entitled "surprise" shows anymore :lol: im gonna guess that theres going to be another one in the next 2 weeks or so. And then its NOT gonna be a surprise, well at least not to me.

This was tweeted by @natederbs as recently as 6hrs ago

Just saw Tre Cool from Green Day walking out of a restaurant in Austin...holy fuck!

In another tweet @natederbs says that place that was being talked about earlier is closing down next month.

We are some damn fine stalkers. GDC knows where Billie is before he even steps off the plane. Fucking love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how this show is automatically in austin just because someone on here said it's their current location.

mind = blown.

Multiple people have seen the band there, and then Billie tweets about doing a surprise show that's not in California or New York. There's no reason for people to not assume the show would be there.

Anyone think we will have a chance to buy tickets online? Or is it just a "first come, first serve" kind of thing?

Hard to say. They sold tickets to the Webster Hall at The Studio event - virtual tickets, anyway. But it was sponsored by whoever sold the tickets. This sounds more like a "stand in line and hope for the best" deal.

so i drove down sixth street twice and didn't see a st jimmy's sign. there is a jimmy johns but i really doubt that's what your friend saw if he saw anything. i'm pretty sure i was trolled. anyway, i also drove by all the major venues and didn't see anything there either.

That was nice of you to go look. :) Sounds like someone was making shit up to be funny. The whole thing with a St. Jimmy sign seemed kind of weird to me, anyway. Jimmy John's subs, LOL.

well i just saw billie walk out of a portapotty in vegas. so the shows in vegas, sorry austin. the show's in vegas.

it's in vegas.

well i just saw billie walk out of a portapotty in vegas. so the shows in vegas, sorry austin. the show's in vegas.

it's in vegas.

Haha, do they even HAVE portapotties in Vegas?! :lol:

So Tre was spotted in Austin and Billie in Vegas. Something doesnt add up.

and don't forget mike is in NYC hanging out with a boxer at the garden.

it's in vegas.

Hahaha, thead - winner!

so i drove down sixth street twice and didn't see a st jimmy's sign. there is a jimmy johns but i really doubt that's what your friend saw if he saw anything. i'm pretty sure i was trolled. anyway, i also drove by all the major venues and didn't see anything there either.

That was awesome of you to do that for everyone, thank you! :)

Archived