Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

Hey it's nice to see you on here again *waves*. Hope your friend manages to get a ticket/get in.

Hey Hermione, yeah, all this excitement is too much for me to stay away from hehe good to see you, too. And yes, I pray she gets in. We've been best friends for 18 yrs & Green Day super fans for 17 yrs lol she deserves to get in, so I hope the Green Day fairy will grant her access :runaround:

Holy shit..

I concur.

JOHNNY DEPP

OMG :runaround: :runaround:

lol I know right? Jack Sparrow and Batman moshing at a Green Day gig.. Can't get much epic-er than that.

Haha, this is pitiful. All us sad sacks unable to attend, hungry for details. *sigh*

You've never seen them? And you're not a hardcore fan.... A-It sounds like you ARE a hardcore fan lol and B-If you're not, you will be after tonight :)

Got an extra ticket? haha I had to ask!

I saw them in 1996 and then at 2000 warped tour, but something has always gotten in the way of me seeing them over the past 10 years. I feel this will make up for that :D

My extra ticket is for my wife, but if she doesn't want to go it's been claimed already, but i'll keep you in mind.

lol I know right? Jack Sparrow and Batman moshing at a Green Day gig.. Can't get much epic-er than that.

:lol: 'epic-er' haha

all the good looking celebs are gonna be there

glad to see the south finally getting some love from green day.

Why are there celebrities going again? Were they invited or did they just decide to go?

I saw them in 1996 and then at 2000 warped tour, but something has always gotten in the way of me seeing them over the past 10 years. I feel this will make up for that :D

My extra ticket is for my wife, but if she doesn't want to go it's been claimed already, but i'll keep you in mind.

Oh, it's not for me. It's for my best friend, who lives there in Austin. And thanks. And if ya hear of anyone with an extra, keep me/her in mind, too lol ya never know, gotta ask :)

Why are there celebrities going again? Were they invited or did they just decide to go?

Pretty sure Johnny Depp was already in Austin, but I'm not sure. As for the rest of them, no idea. Of course, Austin is a cool town, a party town, a lot of celebrities are always coming and going I would assume...

they probablly just wanted to go.

celebs love green day too.

brad pitt was here at the august 7 2009 show in new orleans louisiana.

what he was doing here :/

im happy to say ive officially got a ticket to:D!!!!!!!!!

if anyone else has an etra ticket for my uncle that be great to he loves green day! when they come hes the only person in my family who will drive me to dallas or houston to see them! so he deserves one to!

!

if anyone else has an etra ticket for my uncle that be great to he loves green day! when they come hes the only person in my family who will drive me to dallas or houston to see them! so he deserves one to!

!

Congrats on getting a ticket. Hopefully you'll find one for your uncle too. Have a blast!

!

Awesome man! Glad you were able to score one.

Congrats on getting a ticket. Hopefully you'll find one for your uncle too. Have a blast!

thank you all:D i cant wait till 8:D!!!!!!!!!! im so glad i live in austin!!!!

This is so awesome. Dookie was the first album I ever owned when I was 12 years old and Green Day has always been my 2nd favorite band of all time (sorry, the Beatles will always be my #1). I learned to sing with Bille Joe and when I started playing guitar I memorized Dookie and Insomniac in their entirety. I can still play just about every one of their songs. When I started writing music GD has had a major influence on my style. I am not a hardcore fan by any means but I feel this concert is the moment I have been waiting for for the 17 years I have been a fan.

\m/ \m/ I can hardly contain the excitement

You're in for an awesome, awesome, awesome, time! Congrats!

Holy moly this thread is an emotional roller-coaster.

True this. But some excellent stories from some great fans.

thank you all:D i cant wait till 8:D!!!!!!!!!! im so glad i live in austin!!!!

Amen to that, buddy

Wow, you guys always reach new records. I couldn't read 18 pages of especualtion about the place -only-. So I'll catch the actual important things tomorrow. :)

After all, is gonna be GD or FBHT??

Wow, you guys always reach new records. I couldn't read 18 pages of especualtion about the place -only-. So I'll catch the actual important things tomorrow. :)

After all, is gonna be GD or FBHT??

Green Day

If Johnny Depp is there my life will actually be complete (just a picture of him and Billie and I'll get that tattooed on my ass.)

But I don't think it's true. Maybe one of those celebs (I'd vote Robert Plant most likely, Bale least likely) As was mentioned earlier, Depp was in Austin recently playing live gigs, so I doubt he went back so soon...

I hope everyone who's going has a load of fun! :D

Can't wait to come home tomorrow and (hopefully) read recaps and all that. :happy:

if i meet green day tonight ive officially met my favirote artist/band of all time:D all i need to do is meet kanye west and the strokes!!! but i dont even fucking care green days more important then both of them combined!!!

!

Congrats :banana: :banana: :banana: . So pleased for you!

And congrats to everyone going. And good luck to everyone trying to go. Can't wait to hear all about this tomorrow (and hopefully see/hear stuff from it too :D).

I'm scared to leave this thread in the knowledge that when I come back to it I'll have to read a gazillion pages :lol: hopefully we get back before the show starts so it's not too bad.

Hope everyone has a blast/gets tickets :happy:

Archived