Show in Austin, TX tonight at Red7

laurelw

Where is the show happening? (Don't feel like going back several pages...)

They just pulled it from the website.

It's a little late for secrecy. I just hope GDC'ers can get tickets!! Why can't they just do it the same way they do in the Bay Area?? (no online ticketing)

according to the red7 site, it is a small place the specs for the stage are

• Outdside, covered patio
  • 16 ft deep, 28 ft wide, 3 1/2 feet tall
  • Green room accessible from stage-right, equipment load-in area on stage-left

Should be fun tonight!

after that i hope, maybe next year they come also in Europe for some secret show just like in 2009

It says no event found now! How do you order tickets???

The page should appear again at noon.

It's a little late for secrecy. I just hope GDC'ers can get tickets!! Why can't they just do it the same way they do in the Bay Area?? (no online ticketing)

They did online sales there too when word about the show got out.

So 101X just confirmed that it's at Red 7?

Should I head there or is there going to be a place to buy online?????

at least it is all confirmed but selling tickets ONLINE :mad: I much prefer the 'on the door' technique. GOOD LUCK to all GDCers trying to get tickets.

why dont they do the door thing?. its so stupid to sell them online the day of the tiki bar. its like the fans willing to get in line and wait all day get shit on and those sitting at their desk saying mmm GD i guess ill try to go to this but could care less about it get in.

they only did online for the tiki bar. They didnt for 1234 go records or the mezzanine.

they only did online for the tiki bar. They didnt for 1234 go records or the mezzanine.

i think Billie or Mike or Matika needs to tweet about it

They'll probably tweet: "who's the bitch who let the link out?" Haha. oy.

REally? For the Mezzanine show? I just drove to the venue after reading BJ's tweet, bought a ticket, and walked in. Didn't know people knew about Green Day playing until after online ticketing was over.

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET 2 EXTRA TICKETS FOR ME AND MY UNCLE WE WILL REMEBERCE YOU AT THE RED 7 PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF MY INFORMATION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE IF NOT 2 THEN PLEASE JUST GET 1 WE WILL STILL REMEBERCE YOU PLEASE ALL OF THE GREEN DAY FANS HERE IN AUSTIN LIKE ME I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REally? For the Mezzanine show? I just drove to the venue after reading BJ's tweet, bought a ticket, and walked in. Didn't know people knew about Green Day playing until after online ticketing was over.

he was mistaken there was no online sales for mezzanine

why dont they do the door thing?. its so stupid to sell them online the day of the tiki bar. its like the fans willing to get in line and wait all day get shit on and those sitting at their desk saying mmm GD i guess ill try to go to this but could care less about it get in.

Yeah it sucks. It's because they're worried about things being crazy at the venue I suppose. If they'd ONLY play under a different name (like with FBHT) they could sell them on the door without having to worry about it being crazy. I honestly can't understand why they don't do that when it worked so well with FBHT.

PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET US 2 TICKETS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFGGGGGGGGGGG I NEED TO GET IN THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it sucks. It's because they're worried about things being crazy at the venue I suppose. If they'd ONLY play under a different name (like with FBHT) they could sell them on the door without having to worry about it being crazy. I honestly can't understand why they don't do that when it worked so well with FBHT.

They could do it at the door easily. The problem with doing it this way is the die hard fans get penalized and the casual fans get rewarded. People who are desperate enough to fork over 100's of dollars to get in just add to the problem. I was in Cali for the tiki bar show and I wouldnt have gone in if I had to pay over 50 bucks for a ticket. But people paid up to 600 bucks for a ticket from a casual fan that just happened to click right.

fuck please could someone on GDC please get an extra 2 tickets please we will pay you tonight i live in austin i will pay you tonight please!

Archived